Saffron Barker #12 Bought a house before my 21st, can’t do anything without asking my mum first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol just watched Caseys stories on Instagram and Saff is nowhere to be seen! Massive crowds of drunken fans singing and chanting and throwing drink over each other 🤣🤣 wonder where she’s holed up? 🤣🤣

Update she’s just posted travelling on the train with Darren. So many people hardly a mask in sight! Wow!!
She must feel so out of place on public transport 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I just love it when people wear masks 🤥
I just saw this and got so angry that they think they’re exempt from masks because they’re going to the football. Why can she never ever understand she needs to lead by example her job title is INFLUENCER. It’s in the name!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Why does she wear the most awkwrd shorts. Like the shape and the length are so awkward on her legs imo. Even in past videos it jsut doesn’t suit her shape
49F57E52-0170-451F-8E2B-5CC152758672.png

The fact she paid so much for tickets n a bunch of people swarms Wembley kinda makes me laugh. Obvs what they’ve done is wrong but imagine sitting next to her w your free ticket n she paid ££££
( had to repost accident posted on Syd n ells thread if you saw this before pretend u didnt 😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s such a smug little witch, I really cannot stand her

And why can’t her tongue stay in her mouth 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’m sure she said in her video that she’d got tickets in the best section, but their view didn’t look great!

Reactions: 18
Why does saffron n her mum always repost the same tit 😂😂. Like the exact same picture of soemthing like be original or say something from your own brain
D4E1501C-86A4-4BB0-9600-77C1A473ADDC.png

Reactions: 13
She’s heard you

She’s just made a long rant about it on her stories 😂
It winds me up so much when influencers make a public rant about something and they have to post it with a stupid filter!!! I didn’t listen to a word she said because all I could concentrate on was the arrows and hearts all over her stupid face 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking at Tyler’s story why was he not watching the game at Wembley, I thought saffron got him a ticket too

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.