Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
A lot of you have been talking about the pizza saffron made but IM SORRY WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE STEAK?? I’ve never seen an anaemic looking steak like this before where is the colour?? Was this cooked in a microwave or what?? Poor, poor Tyler...
E3AEA318-4282-43BF-BD9F-19F18B3CA1CD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I’ve just listened to her recent podcast and she literally said “I like to go to the cinema because it’s an excuse to eat chocolate raisins” and said more than once “it’s an excuse to eat” then later said she can finish a full bag of chocolate when she’s there and ofcourse Wendy’s response was something like “wow that’s a healthy habit you must be proud” they are so toxic when it comes to food and they don’t even realise what they’re saying 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
In one of her podcast episodes, she was poking fun at Tyler by saying "if he had told me his real height I wouldn't have met up with him," and wendy said something like "yeah but that wasn't a deal breaker bc by then you guys had so much in common." I'm sure by looking at your gram Tyler was expecting a whole different person so she shouldn't really pick at him for lying about his height

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Villaman12

thumbnail_image0.jpg

I would suggest Saffron that you check how you represent yourself to others through your constant materialism , showing off your wealth and also, consistently breaking the law during COVID . Look perhaps at yourself and how you carry yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

heretoday10

What if he’s pretending his jaw is broken so he doesn’t have to eat her cooking or talk to her much?

• Haha
Reactions: 62

pumpkinssspice

I was scrolling through her instagram and it's kind of sad to see she already posted stuff like this 6 years ago... her relationship with food is so unhealthy

BBFBDE71-2A8F-4F94-9602-69419E965C59.png
5A400F2D-EEED-4421-A57D-371C47D03EBD.png

E07F5A1A-0AEE-48E5-BC88-0B281D98E744.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

areyoujoking

VIP Member
This girl is the single most vapid, vain and self obsessed person I have actually ever watched on you-tube. She doesn't care about anyone other than herself, can't take a joke unless its someone else at the brunt of it. All she cares about is what other people think and how 'rich' and 'pretty' she can make herself look. Every thing designer that she owns is a viral trend, she has no timeless or classic pieces. The fact that say 20 years ago, a Rolex would be something desirable, that only the likes of A-Listers, or footballers etc. could afford, yet now someone like Saffron Barker can flash about, says it all. Its such a sad existence. She doesn't look anything like her photos, and that isn't me being mean, it's just the truth. She's what 21 and so far has had a boob job, her nose done, teeth done, lip and cheek fillers all for what? so she can get validation from strangers online? What would she do if Instagram got deleted tomorrow, who would all that surgery be for? She has NO personality. You can even see when she is with others, she isn't interested in what they're saying, she's just waiting for the chance to but in or interrupt. If she's ever called out, you can see the bitchy look in her face. The suicide train gate scandal was her true colours. She isn't a fun person, she's just a dull, materialistic dick who got lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Jess786

Did anyone else almost piss when Saff said in the collab video with Ana "yeah I like sausage and maple syrup I think its from the time I spent in America" bitch you went on holiday.
The EPITOME of a gap yah girl but even worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I bet it’s because of the backlash she got on her latest video and why she turned the comments off; she’ll probably claim a “mental health” reason.

Reactions: 52

piggypig

I’ve noticed her belly aswell its giving Homer simpson vibes but anyway she’s shaped like a door front and back and thats a wide door to be precise
Hmm, I don’t think it’s really fair to comment on her body shape when it’s not something she can help.

I understand that she portrays that she’s a curvy but slim girl online, but it comes from massive insecurities. I also don’t think she’s ‘fat’ or has a ‘big belly’ at all. I mean, if you think she gives off ‘Homer Simpson vibes’ then god knows what you’ll say about my size 16 flabby body 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

I also understand this is a gossip forum and her personality traits can be torn to shit but if it’s something someone can’t help like their body shape, looks, skin etc, I don’t think it’s really fair.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51