Saffron Barker #12 Bought a house before my 21st, can’t do anything without asking my mum first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys and gals
So I’ve just watched a latest vlog from Molly Mae ... basically I’m convinced Saffron is trying to be / copy her - everything from how she wears her rings to the recent ear piercing stuff - all basically the same ... that was it lol pointless post really I just had to get it out lol! Happy Saturday

Reactions: 31
When she’s doing her gym shark haul (again:rolleyes:) in her latest vlog I think it’s so obvious that she has had lip filler, girlll just be honest with your viewers.

Reactions: 3
Saffron and Ana's skin both look so bad in that vlog. Stop with all the makeup and tan and just let your skin breathe, girls.

Reactions: 15
writing “best friend” in bold in the title was a step too far for me 😂😂
They’ve literally been ignoring each other for the past months and now they back at it again, pretending to be best friends just for a couple of extra views

These people will end up being alone as they don’t know how to give value to human relationships
whenever they upload something with each other they put best friend in the title it’s so beggy

Reactions: 12
Just rewatched last nights vlog as it was comedy gold and feel we’ve all missed this...

‘that’s my favourite shot!....what is it?’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Saffron and Ana's skin both look so bad in that vlog. Stop with all the makeup and tan and just let your skin breathe, girls.
Yes, I totally agree with you and just was going to comment the same. At exactly 18.00 just look at Ana with her hands up to her face it just looks so awful why on earth would you want to look like that. It's so dark.
I used to hear about tan you want to look glowing sun kissed like a golden glow but now the trend is just so dark. Its awful. I can imagine them looking back in a few years and cringing oh god like why did we think that was a good idea. I seen someone on Instagram today with similar dark tan so dark and it just stands out and looks so awful.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else pick up on her mentioning Tyler really likes her hair shorter and wanted her to have shorter hair in her recent video when explaining that she got it cut? She mentioned it casually as if she wanted her hair short anyway but I could've sworn Saffron always wanted her hair long?? Feel like she'll be dying it brown next and saying 'My boyfriend really likes natural girls🥰'

Reactions: 28
Did anyone else pick up on her mentioning Tyler really likes her hair shorter and wanted her to have shorter hair in her recent video when explaining that she got it cut? She mentioned it casually as if she wanted her hair short anyway but I could've sworn Saffron always wanted her hair long?? Feel like she'll be dying it brown next and saying 'My boyfriend really likes natural girls🥰'
Didn't she only have her hair cut in April with extensions added?? I don't think It could have grown that fast to have needed cutting.

Reactions: 3
She has definitely said in videos before she prefers her hair long but the second Tyler likes something else she will do it

Reactions: 13
I just started watching Jed's recent vlog and the start is him waiting for Imogen to arrive? Maybe she actually did go back to London. Wow

Or maybe she's sitting upstairs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I just started watching Jed's recent vlog and the start is him waiting for Imogen to arrive? Maybe she actually did go back to London. Wow

Or maybe she's sitting upstairs
I know it’s against the rules but going back to London would be pointless when they’re literally stood outside with their arms all over each other anyway! I’d be sooo surprised if she did go and come back

Reactions: 5
I know it’s against the rules but going back to London would be pointless when they’re literally stood outside with their arms all over each other anyway! I’d be sooo surprised if she did go and come back
Yeah me too and in all honesty, I don't really care if they follow the rules or not but i would just be surprised if she actually made that journey one day after another

Saffron in Casey’s video, definitely had lip fillers.

View attachment 576956
I don't think she's had lip filler maybe she's had her cupids bow reconstructed or something. I feel like Saffron avoids having actual filler so she can say 'No, i didn't have filler, i had _______'

Ok nvm I just looked at this pic, that has to be lip filler lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.