Saffron Barker #12 Bought a house before my 21st, can’t do anything without asking my mum first

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
writing “best friend” in bold in the title was a step too far for me 😂😂
They’ve literally been ignoring each other for the past months and now they back at it again, pretending to be best friends just for a couple of extra views

These people will end up being alone as they don’t know how to give value to human relationships

Reactions: 25
HAHAHAHAHAHAA everyone started wearing Converse because of Saffron. Ok then babes xox

Also..

‘I got this really cute ring’

1621025982047.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Does anyone else find it hard to believe that she drove 5 hours there and 5 hours back all by herself? I just really can’t see her doing the motorway etc by herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Can't put my finger on it but her face looks really weird in that video.

She looks rounder too

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find it hard to believe that she drove 5 hours there and 5 hours back all by herself? I just really can’t see her doing the motorway etc by herself
She was also in Liverpool the day before with Tyler’s sister (assume it’s his sister?) so as if she drove to and from Brighton 🙄🤣

Reactions: 9
So funny how she “addressed” how she was going to stay in a B&B but then end of the clip at the pub and never showed us her room so suspicious she obviously staying at Ana’s but we all knew that from the start.
They are all as bad as eachother it pissed me off that these people have so much money and followers are think the rules don’t apply too them. 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 29
I think she got her lips done first thing i noticed in the video. Probably other things in her face too.
Few outfit changes between the three (Byron, Ana and Saff).. just don’t think this was all across one day.. could b wrong.
Ana acts different around Byron when she’s with Saff though awks...
Also... what has happened to saffron’s vlogs and videos very slap dash.... they used to be a lot more thorough and longer

Reactions: 5
Just had a look at how much the earrings were that she was wearing as I really liked them... £850 PER EARRING??? I know they’re Louis Vuitton but £800 per stud? More money than sense

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just had a look at how much the earrings were that she was wearing as I really liked them... £850 PER EARRING??? I know they’re Louis Vuitton but £800 per stud? More money than sense
Right ?! And they’re only 18ct I believe - we wear a lot of 22ct in my culture and it’s about £250-350 per gram but soooo much better worth for money as they only increase in value. Saffron has bought basically tat!!

Reactions: 11
does anyone know where that top helix hoop is from? ngl it's cute (I searched selfridges and couldn't find it!)
Knowing Saffron it’ll probably be someone like Maria Tash. But you could have a look at places like Astrid & Miyu, Tada & Toy, and Scream Pretty to see if they have something similar (assuming you don’t want to potentially pay MT prices!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She clearly stayed in Manchester last night, she’s at Boujee now.. breaking COVID laws again 🙄
I think this too, she would've filmed her air bnb otherwise but she didn't she just mentioned because she clearly thinks by doing that we'll think she's abiding by the rules

Reactions: 4
On their stories I’m sure the two places they went to for drinks was scattered over two days, then on the vlog they pretended it was the same day

Reactions: 8
why is this vlog so awkward, she looks sooo out of place and everyone is soo quiet around her

Reactions: 23
I think this too, she would've filmed her air bnb otherwise but she didn't she just mentioned because she clearly thinks by doing that we'll think she's abiding by the rules
When she was like 'I've got to find it'
Err you were sitting right outside where you were staying.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.