Saffron Barker #10 Forcing Tyler to move down south, she's twenty and bought a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait? What???? Zoella and Saffron went bowling. Please bring the receipts because she definitely would of vlogged that
I’ve just tried to look but I can’t find it, but if you search saffron and zoella you can see a few years ago Zoe kept sending her all her PR packages, so I’m sure it was around that time they went bowling

Reactions: 2
In Jeds new video is awfully quiet in the house like usually when saffron films everyones around like her mum n her dad. Where is everyone while he’s filming lol maybe it’s just me but until the end they don’t show up and while eating he only spoke to her like once. I mean Ngl I prefer it but just found it weird the house was like empty

Also in his video he’s incredibly similar to saffron shock theyre siblings but if I hear “ best thing in the world” from either of them I will scream

So you’re telling me this twit had a year in lockdown to prepare and learn to cook before she moved out. A whole year she had to cook like 3 basic meals and this girl doesn’t know that dairy goes in the fridge and that u can’t get drunk off Alcohol in pasta. Does her brain work...

Also last thing if saffron can get her hair and makeup done then surely I should be able to get my bloody eyebrows done lol what’s the difference it doesn’t make sense. How has her life changed at all... does she even realise there’s a pandemic

From the old thread I’m wondering if those posed pictures are her trying to show Tyler what he’s missing maybe? I think they’ve broken up or she’s mad he won’t come back down to Brighton/move in with her
Everyone’s saying in the comments they went on a break or something lol but he’s still her wallpaper and tit lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah I remember a vlog a couple years ago where they all went bowling together
I don’t think they went bowling together. I remember saff went bowling with her family and happened to see Zoe there that’s all, I doubt they even spoke

Reactions: 13
I don’t think they went bowling together. I remember saff went bowling with her family and happened to see Zoe there that’s all, I doubt they even spoke
The thing with saffron and Zoe is that saffron aspires to be the new “Zoella” literally she is Zoella down to the “ iM sO TiNy 🥺”. I think she wants to be friends with Zoe but I don’t think Zoe really cares for her tbh ..

Reactions: 19
The thing with saffron and Zoe is that saffron aspires to be the new “Zoella” literally she is Zoella down to the “ iM sO TiNy 🥺”. I think she wants to be friends with Zoe but I don’t think Zoe really cares for her tbh ..
Zoe is a grown ass women she’s 30 why would she wanna be friends w an illiterate 20 year old mummy’s girls 😂😂😂

Reactions: 23
I really hope one day that YouTube get a less payment for what they do. I don’t understand how and why they earn so much money for practically nothing yet nhs are getting 1% pay rise!! Also did her and Wendy seriously need a £400 straighter gifted to them for free when they both have the money for one themselves. All you tubers now a days are self entitled twats.
I’m just catching up and I’m sorry but I feel so bad for Darren in that video where she asks her parents assumptions. It seems that now Wendy doesn’t even have a laugh with her own husband, her and saffron seem to look at him like his annoying and in the way; they should be grateful that his funny and has such a funny humour. If it wasn’t for Darren in the videos it would be unbearable considering Wendy and saff are so self obsessed and bland.

Reactions: 23
As I’ve said many times, what happened with Zoe and her channel is a one of a kind event
She was literally everywhere, her products were being sold in Superdrug and then in boots
And even people who weren’t her fans, knew who she was and bought her products

Saffron is nowhere near that type of fame 😂 if you ask me, despite the fact she went on strictly, the majority of people don’t have a clue about who she is

Reactions: 30
Why does she feel the need to tag Curry’sPcWorld?? After another freebie saff 🤔
If she bought it from PC world then take it back there to be fixed, they have a pc repair service in the shop.....how these people have the cheek to beg for free tit is insane, they boast about their money but can't seem to buy anything they need or want

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Anyone seen her on calfreezy’s podcast. I skimmed through but she had a radio job lined up after strictly which is why she was going to move to London but fell through with Covid.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why does she feel the need to tag Curry’sPcWorld?? After another freebie saff 🤔
What's wrong with these influencers? None of them have heard of Google and don't see why we need to know where it was purchased its not going to make a difference, stop begging for a freebie either Google it or buy a new one!!

Reactions: 12
Anyone seen her on calfreezy’s podcast. I skimmed through but she had a radio job lined up after strictly which is why she was going to move to London but fell through with Covid.
I'm watching it currently; I'll post a summary ASAP.

Reactions: 2
Is it bad that I'm glad it didn't go through? I don't know what radio station it would have been but I wouldn't want her voice playing in my car, frankly I'd prefer silence.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's wrong with these influencers? None of them have heard of Google and don't see why we need to know where it was purchased its not going to make a difference, stop begging for a freebie either Google it or buy a new one!!
Exactly this!! Warranty has clearly expired or she would have taken it back - absolute joke!

Exactly this!! Warranty has clearly expired or she would have taken it back - absolute joke!
The ridiculous thing is that Currys PC world is known for their laptop repair service so she can take it there and get it sorted or i know just buy a new one, clearly doesn't have as much real money as she makes out she does

Reactions: 5

SaffyB was on 'The Fellas' podcast; here are the main takeaways for anyone who cant be arsed lol

-Was going to buy a flat in london which cost more than her house but the flat space wouldn't have filled all of her clothes; buying the flat fell through due to covid

-Was going to do a radio gig (didn't specify which radio station or how big the role was) but it fell through due to covid

-Said primarily the reason she wanted to move was because she wanted to have a walk in wardrobe.
It is a 5 bedroom house and she will turn it into a 2 bedroom house and the other 3 rooms will be like walk in wardrobes; she said she has so many clothes due to her ITS collections and the free clothes she gets sent. Garage will be turned into a gym; she's waiting on planning permission to extend it.

-Said she got to the quarterfinals on strictly (which she didn't she got to the week before the quarterfinals :LOL:) said she really didn't want to do the samba (the dance she was eliminated on) said also the song didn't match the dance; said she knew she was going to be going home that week. Said she would go on dancing on ice and im a celeb.

-Said TikTok is the most toxic app; was speaking about it an abstract way but you know she's pissed off she gets plenty of hate on there

-Asked why she thinks there isn't many massive female UK youtubers; said she's not so sure but thinks its down to more pressure to do well

-Said she hated school; is dyslexic; hated lessons, talked about she had so much stick when she was in the girl group; said no one gave her stick for her youtube and no one said anything to her about it for a year, a few teasing comments but thats it.

-Said the girl group broke up due to stick and boyfriends of the other girls didn't want them doing it so that's why she started youtube.

-Talked about Jake Mitchell; said the breakup was messed up; Cal remembers it from twitter. Jake's dad made a fake news article about saffron saying she hacked Jake's account. Does not wish him ill will or any ex ill will.

-Talked about 'The Circle' which airs tonight; explains the premise of the show. Said she didn't want to do a reality show because you can't edit it and it's in the hands of the producers; only did it because it's for stand up to cancer.

-Talked about how she's not a diva and nice to her makeup/hair team as some other celebs have made them cry.

-Talked about she wan extra in a horror movie when she was 11 dressed like one of the women in the handmaid's tale.

-The next part of the podcast was where they answered listeners dilemmas and I could be arsed listening anymore :cautious:

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.