Saffron Barker #10 Forcing Tyler to move down south, she's twenty and bought a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a serious quote from her šŸ˜³ talk about just slapping her name on stuff for the money. A whole brand with ā€œtennisā€ vibes and doesnā€™t even play or like tennis! Itā€™s like the time she wore that red hot chilli peppers shirt and when asked, she said she didnā€™t even know who they were šŸ˜‘
Reminds me of this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saffron: Iā€™ll only work with brands I really believe in, Iā€™ll only promote stuff I actually like and use myself. I wonā€™t work with brands just for the money.

Saffron a week later: Sooo Iā€™m actually releasing a whole tennis inspired clothing range even though I donā€™t actually like tennis, never play it, have no actual interest in it whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sheā€™s on the fellas podcast with Calfreezy and chip which gets released tomorrow. Quite intrigued to see how she comes across on there

Reactions: 4
Ok so I watched the life of a YouTuber vlog and I was shocked (well tbf I kinda knew it) when she said she always makes sure her mum watches her videos before she posts them

That seems so toxic
Her mum is literally in control of everything
And itā€™s scary how much saffron depends on her Iā€™m 20 myself and I would never imagine to let myself be influenced so much by mumā€™s opinion

Reactions: 16
Yeah she mentions so much that she doesn't know how she's gonna deal when Wendy moves out and she's left living on her own and it's so concerning I cannot imagine being that dependent on my mum past like 16 let alone 20

Reactions: 12
Yeah she mentions so much that she doesn't know how she's gonna deal when Wendy moves out and she's left living on her own and it's so concerning I cannot imagine being that dependent on my mum past like 16 let alone 20
It really begs the question, what would happen if anything were to happen to Windy?
I mean, she is really co-dependent. For virtually every aspect of her life. Scary.

A WEEK in the life of a YOUTUBER!!!!

-
Her manager sends a list daily AND weekly of things she has to do. Poor girl, look at the size of that list.
- "I'm starting this list on a Tuesday, should of started this on a Monday.. but I'm a mess"

- "I'm going to a shoot..**sees email** Omg my prada order has come" -- does she not hear herself????

- She really is Dazza in a wig lol
Screenshot_20210309-020056_YouTube.jpg

- She really believes she's Kim K with her "glam squad"

- "Why did I get mash with my nandos. I am so bloated" --- she really needs to deal with her food issues

- She went on "The Fellas" podcast -- talked about how she drinks vodka like water when out and gets white girl wasted šŸ™ƒ

- She got home at 11.30pm, wake up at 9.30am for a run "I am exhausted, I'm been doing so much working out recently, I am going on a run" -- her obsession is scary

- New gym wear baby (honestly hate that baby crap)

- Opens Bulk protein box and moans "This isn't an ad but I've worked with the brand and annoyingly I have to address this everytime now" --- what does she mean "now" it's been about 4 years those rules changed

- I'm quite sure she lives of protein bars and no food although she says "food is the key to my heart"

- Then she does an ad..... for Bulk....but was moaning about Asa rules 5 minutes ago

- Saffron "I make my mum watch all my videos before they go up, in case I've said something I shouldn't have said" ---- ahhh the train video

- She's been testing paint colours and bought about Ā£50!!! -- she's going for "Miami vibes" ....in a Brighton lol

- Saffron "I want to choose on one" -- why can't she speak English? (15:00 mark)

- She's so stupid, first time she bought white paint, she mixed up the lids and didn't write the names down on the wall

- Her snack:
Screenshot_20210309-020238_YouTube.jpg

- I doctor came round for a blood test, does anyone know why??

- Saffron "my mum has been doing my invoices. And I don't think this will change when she leavies" -- yes she said "leavies" (18:05 mark)

- You could see Saffron snack. She only took that mouthful we saw on camera!
Screenshot_20210309-020304_YouTube.jpg

- Next morning - her top priority: her 10k steps
- Opening PR boxes "I try and givevaway a lot of it.. there's the majority that I love and want to keep" -- so she didn't give away that much lol

- Saffron rant in 3....2.....1
"I wanted to a huge giveaway for 2.5 m subscribers but due to the new ASA rules I don't know if I can, which is annoying because when you pay thousands of pounds of your own money to give it away, you should be allowed to do that.... you also have to put ad on an post if you've worked with a brand, so it never looks genuine...its really frustrating"

- Basically she wanted to pull a Molly Mae lol

- She got a box of Squashies and says "I prefer chocolate to sweets....but I'm excited to try these" -- she's not putting those calories in her body

- "These mugs cost me an arm and a leg. But mugs are super important to me. I don't drink tea or coffee. I just like the shape" --- ummm

- Building probably won't start for months lol

- Another PR box from Dyson. And Saffron and Wendy instead of being grateful for being on the list were wondering "do we get a PR box each"
- Apparently they have wanted a Dyson hairdryer for ages (RRP Ā£300 Each!!) --- yet they waited until it was sent
- Wendy "Dyson I love this but I would like a new vacuum" -- ungrateful
- Her mum made her dinner, watches her video before it went up, does her invoices -- but she's so independent at 20 years old
---
The best part was this passive aggressive exchange
Saffron: "We are having chicken goujons and salad for dinner"
Wendy: "No. Its chicken in breadcrumbs"
Saffron: "Same thing"
Wendy: "No it isn't"

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Plus biore is so bad for your skin multiple dermatologist have come out saying they wouldnā€™t recommend it

Reactions: 14
A WEEK in the life of a YOUTUBER!!!!

-
Her manager sends a list daily AND weekly of things she has to do. Poor girl, look at the size of that list.
- "I'm starting this list on a Tuesday, should of started this on a Monday.. but I'm a mess"

- "I'm going to a shoot..**sees email** Omg my prada order has come" -- does she not hear herself????

- She really is Dazza in a wig lol
View attachment 474088

- She really believes she's Kim K with her "glam squad"

- "Why did I get mash with my nandos. I am so bloated" --- she really needs to deal with her food issues

- She went on "The Fellas" podcast -- talked about how she drinks vodka like water when out and gets white girl wasted šŸ™ƒ

- She got home at 11.30pm, wake up at 9.30am for a run "I am exhausted, I'm been doing so much working out recently, I am going on a run" -- her obsession is scary

- New gym wear baby (honestly hate that baby crap)

- Opens Bulk protein box and moans "This isn't an ad but I've worked with the brand and annoyingly I have to address this everytime now" --- what does she mean "now" it's been about 4 years those rules changed

- I'm quite sure she lives of protein bars and no food although she says "food is the key to my heart"

- Then she does an ad..... for Bulk....but was moaning about Asa rules 5 minutes ago

- Saffron "I make my mum watch all my videos before they go up, in case I've said something I shouldn't have said" ---- ahhh the train video

- She's been testing paint colours and bought about Ā£50!!! -- she's going for "Miami vibes" ....in a Brighton lol

- Saffron "I want to choose on one" -- why can't she speak English? (15:00 mark)

- She's so stupid, first time she bought white paint, she mixed up the lids and didn't write the names down on the wall

- Her snack:
View attachment 474087

- I doctor came round for a blood test, does anyone know why??

- Saffron "my mum has been doing my invoices. And I don't think this will change when she leavies" -- yes she said "leavies" (18:05 mark)

- You could see Saffron snack. She only took that mouthful we saw on camera!
View attachment 474083

- Next morning - her top priority: her 10k steps
- Opening PR boxes "I try and givevaway a lot of it.. there's the majority that I love and want to keep" -- so she didn't give away that much lol

- Saffron rant in 3....2.....1
"I wanted to a huge giveaway for 2.5 m subscribers but due to the new ASA rules I don't know if I can, which is annoying because when you pay thousands of pounds of your own money to give it away, you should be allowed to do that.... you also have to put ad on an post if you've worked with a brand, so it never looks genuine...its really frustrating"

- Basically she wanted to pull a Molly Mae lol

- She got a box of Squashies and says "I prefer chocolate to sweets....but I'm excited to try these" -- she's not putting those calories in her body

- "These mugs cost me an arm and a leg. But mugs are super important to me. I don't drink tea or coffee. I just like the shape" --- ummm

- Building probably won't start for months lol

- Another PR box from Dyson. And Saffron and Wendy instead of being grateful for being on the list were wondering "do we get a PR box each"
- Apparently they have wanted a Dyson hairdryer for ages (RRP Ā£300 Each!!) --- yet they waited until it was sent
- Wendy "Dyson I love this but I would like a new vacuum" -- ungrateful
- Her mum made her dinner, watches her video before it went up, does her invoices -- but she's so independent at 20 years old
---
The best part was this passive aggressive exchange
Saffron: "We are having chicken goujons and salad for dinner"
Wendy: "No. Its chicken in breadcrumbs"
Wendy: "No it isn't"
Forgot to add the very long to do list
Screenshot_20210309-015944_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine your to do list for the day just being ā€œpost Instagram swipe upā€ and these youtubers go on about working hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I swear saffron lies so much but about the stupidest things which donā€™t even need to be lied about šŸ˜‚ like her boob job, filler, probably her body count, and even down to how much water she drinks. She reminds me so much of this girl I went to school with who lied so much that she genuinely convinced herself she had this whole life that she didnt and everyone knew she was lying about everything, but sheā€™d gone so far with the lies she just had to keep it up šŸ˜‚ then saying sheā€™s an all or nothing girl when it comes to going out and getting drunk and gets ā€œwhite girl wastedā€....as we all know sheā€™s 20 (home owner too lol) but as soon as I turned 18 all I was doing was going out to clubs, getting drunk, going to the pub with friends, studying for exams, etc, but I feel like saffron has never really done that but makes out she gets white girl wasted. Maybe she thinks she missed out on that due to her career but I personally would have related to her more seeing content of her being a ā€œnormal teenage girlā€ and not just behind the scenes from photo shoots

Reactions: 21
Then they had the audacity to ask for two so they wouldn't have to share, and hinting they want a new vaccum too. The way they said it makes it sound even more cheekier.
It's the entitled influencer attitude that seems to become the norm. It becomes laughable when the not so subtle hints are dropped about items/services they want companies to gift

Reactions: 8
You already know, if she goes on a night out she pays for a booth and doesnā€™t leave it the entire night

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bit of a odd question but is saffron friends with zoe? Only asking because she commented on both their Instagram and YouTube channels. Other than living in the same town I can't actually think of anything they have done together.

Reactions: 5
Bit of a odd question but is saffron friends with zoe? Only asking because she commented on both their Instagram and YouTube channels. Other than living in the same town I can't actually think of anything they have done together.
Shes vying to be the next Zoella

Why is she moving out then? It's not like there's gonna be any overcrowding issues at the new place. She's 20, she didn't NEED to move out. If she likes living at home and having her family with her, then why leave that. And seeing as Wendy is her manager, wouldn't it make sense just to stay there a bit longer? I don't get it. I know it's normal to miss your family and be slightly upset about leaving them but she relies on Wendy for everything. Is she only moving out because other people are?

Reactions: 12
Yeah I remember a vlog a couple years ago where they all went bowling together

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.