Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tulip2

Just watched Jed's video where he talks about suffering with depression.
He says how he really struggled to leave his bed, just eat takeaways and would get up around 3pm everyday when he was really down. He also says that one night, when he was 17, he came home from a night out very drunk and just broke down, and that's how his family really found out he was struggling.
The amount of times we have heard Saffron take the piss out of him for getting up so late, inferring he's lazy etc...... and she knew that he was struggling.
She said it only recently in a video when they were in the air bnb, and I'm sure I've heard it many times before, so she insinuates and jokes about his laziness to her viewers when she knows the reason he is in bed is because he is struggling with his motivation due to depression...What a horrific person and horrific sister. I mean are we surprised, after the train remarks etc? No, but do better Saffron, he's your brother and A PERSON.

Respect to Jed for openly discussing this. Jed, you have a much healthier mindset than Saffron, who belittles people just because they don't get out of bed early in the morning like her or eat one bite out of a rice cracker for a meal like her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Saffron Barker #11 - Windy moved out, what a bummer, who’s is the Gwagon? Let me guess, the plumber?

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Englad5678

Has anyone listened to last weeks podcast with her mum?? I’m shocked with what I’ve just heard them talking about. Saffron didn’t want Wendy to watch the circle because she knew she would comment on everything she does even to how she is sitting. Saffron said if they showed that she was slouching her mum would moan at her. How toxic and controlling Wendy really is

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
At 12:05 in her new vlog you can see Tyler’s new car and at 8:01 you can see Tyler’s stuff. Nice to see saffron is following the lockdown rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 68

0cbxox

catfish1.jpg

Instagram vs vlogs 😂
Just noticed she usually only wears baggier tops & hoodies in her vlogs, but confidently wears sports bras & lingerie on Instagram. There's nothing wrong with her body in the second pic, but I can't stand how she facetunes/photoshops herself so much.

I still can't get over how she lied about her boob job/nose job/filler (and then brushed it off as no big deal when called out on it.) Coupled with the body editing, it's so obvious she's trying to give the impression she naturally looks that way. No sis, it's the photoshop, facetune and cosmetic surgery. When your audience consists primarily of young impressionable girls, many are going to wonder why they don't have an hourglass figure or a perfect nose naturally. It reeks of insecurity that she feels the need to catfish & pretend she looks like that. If she has body dysmorphia I feel bad for her, but her behaviour makes her an awful, toxic role model to young girls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Chloesm

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-03-24 at 18.18.07.png

Wendy:"I'm so over those body candles"

Saffron: "I actually agree with you"

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 The shade at Anastasia

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to her recent podcast episode? Both her and Wendy keep banging on about how saffron has met all her goals at 20 and by owning a house at 20 shes pressuring other girls to reach the same milestones at the same age and buy houses and keep going on about how amazing saffron is
It’s just ridiculous, saffron is not all that and I’d much rather be where I am at 19, at university doing a degree I love and my friends I love and a happy boyfriend taking life one step at a time, I can tell you know saffron does not pressure me to reach the same milestones as her
She’s got a house but no significant education, never worked a day in her life in a real job, and is deeply insecure and unhappy going by her obsession with food and photoshopping herself. Guys, she hasn’t achieved any goals. Sure, she owns a house. But that’s about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Sarahsauras

Just watched Jed's recent video and when he shows Wendy the pink coco pops she comments about how they are just sugar. Is it any wonder Saffron clearly has an issue with food when they've got their mum picking at whatever they eat? At least Jed seems to ignore her and eat it anyway :rolleyes: also may be an unpopular opinion but I actually think Darren seems like a nice guy and I feel sorry for him, Wendy always seems so fed up of him

• Heart
Reactions: 54

doodlebug

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to last weeks podcast with her mum?? I’m shocked with what I’ve just heard them talking about. Saffron didn’t want Wendy to watch the circle because she knew she would comment on everything she does even to how she is sitting. Saffron said if they showed that she was slouching her mum would moan at her. How toxic and controlling Wendy really is
Yeah it’s actually quite sad. Saffron was adamant she didn’t want her mum to watch it because she knew she’d be critiqued to no end. I also thought it was weird when Saffron said she wouldn’t eat because she didn’t know what the time was so the producers had to remind her to eat. Any normal person would just eat when they’re hungry but I thought it was telling that she said she didn’t want to eat if she “shouldn’t be eating”...I think it all just plays into her toxic relationship with her body image.

• Sad
  • Wow

PinkGin123

VIP Member
She can fuck off with ‘’I’m just so down in the dumps”

You’ve got your bf living with you, your parents are 10 mins away, you’ve just bought a new house (incase anyone didn’t know) and you’re getting involved with so many companies you’re rolling in it 💰 💰

PRICK

• Heart

unknown7575

F348CAAE-A19B-4F99-A4C0-F851CD7E8B0B.png

‘oh my goodness i know exactly what this is’ saffron it says it on the box ofc you know what it is x

• Haha
Reactions: 48

doodlebug

VIP Member
On the new podcast episode Wendy says Saffron is constantly FaceTiming her with advice on how to do basic things and Wendy is trying to tell her to be independent and spread her wings and figure out for herself. Saffron then tells Wendy that her “wings are broken”, and Wendy says everytime Saffron is sad and lonely in her house she’ll text Wendy like “I have broken wings again” and then Wendy will have to come round. I’m sorry but 🤮 wasn’t she bragging about how mature she is for her age recently??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47