Tbf you’d think her name is Spicy if you just scrolled through her contentSorry but I’m dying at ‘Magot’I actually forgot her name was Margot cos she never actually calls her that
Tbf you’d think her name is Spicy if you just scrolled through her contentSorry but I’m dying at ‘Magot’I actually forgot her name was Margot cos she never actually calls her that
Yep… or MargeTbf you’d think her name is Spicy if you just scrolled through her content
I knowWhy is she bending over cupping her bits like that in her recent video? Trying to hide her underwear so she looks completely naked
Comes across very unnaturalShe’s just always seems like she’s trying to be an adult yet falls a little bit flat. And agree, not very flattering clothes.
Oh no don’t be silly she’s just a normal 25 year old that happens to be married, with a baby, owns a home, and multiple designer items and only spends £200 a month allowanceShe lives on another planet
In one of the most expensive cities in the world, nevertheless. Just normal really.Oh no don’t be silly she’s just a normal 25 year old that happens to be married, with a baby, owns a home, and multiple designer items and only spends £200 a month allowance
Oh so she’s always been an expert on something she’s been doing for 5 minutesI can't tell you how glad I am that this thread was finally made - I was in a first year flat with her at Nottingham and she was insufferable (and this was pre being a married yummy mummy! I thought she couldn't get worse but she did). As someone else has mentioned, her dad is the former editor of the Daily Mail, now working as head of comms for Buckingham Palace and her brother Barnaby goes/went to Eton whilst she went to school in Hammersmith. I think it's beyond funny how much she loves to remind everyone her mum is an NHS nurse (I can promise you she's barely scraping 2 full shifts a week, max.) - they have a second home in Sandbanks, among others, for crying out loud so it's very much the luxe life for Saff and herM&S tinnyspicy marg. Zak founded TLDR with a couple of posh pals - he used to feature on their podcast a lot, thinking he sounded incredibly profound when in reality he came across as someone with very little life experience.
---
Oh I should have added this to my previous post - a treat for you all from the archives of i'm-so-young-and-engaged: https://thetab.com/uk/nottingham/2018/11/29/im-engaged-and-a-fresher-am-i-loving-it-40426
This sums her up! I’ve had a baby for 5 mins, I am now an expert!Oh so she’s always been an expert on something she’s been doing for 5 minutes
Omg!! Got more tea?I can't tell you how glad I am that this thread was finally made - I was in a first year flat with her at Nottingham and she was insufferable (and this was pre being a married yummy mummy! I thought she couldn't get worse but she did). As someone else has mentioned, her dad is the former editor of the Daily Mail, now working as head of comms for Buckingham Palace and her brother Barnaby goes/went to Eton whilst she went to school in Hammersmith. I think it's beyond funny how much she loves to remind everyone her mum is an NHS nurse (I can promise you she's barely scraping 2 full shifts a week, max.) - they have a second home in Sandbanks, among others, for crying out loud so it's very much the luxe life for Saff and herM&S tinnyspicy marg. Zak founded TLDR with a couple of posh pals - he used to feature on their podcast a lot, thinking he sounded incredibly profound when in reality he came across as someone with very little life experience.
---
Oh I should have added this to my previous post - a treat for you all from the archives of i'm-so-young-and-engaged: https://thetab.com/uk/nottingham/2018/11/29/im-engaged-and-a-fresher-am-i-loving-it-40426
I bet she doesn’t because the girl other than annoying us with her self righteous tit is the most bland boring posho on the internet. Although I’m sure if he’s allowed to ever be away from her he’d defo have an affair because having sex with someone like her must be exhaustingly boring because I’m sure she’s an expert in the sack too!Omg!! Got more tea?
She reminds me of that meme “everyone bleeping person in this place fancies me”I bet she doesn’t because the girl other than annoying us with her self righteous tit is the most bland boring posho on the internet. Although I’m sure if he’s allowed to ever be away from her he’d defo have an affair because having sex with someone like her must be exhaustingly boring because I’m sure she’s an expert in the sack too!