Saff Michaelis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers are honestly a different breed of shameless! Openly admitting that she liked the table so emailed the company saying how much she liked it and lo and behold they gifted it 🙄 it’s £1,099 for us mere mortals

I also hate how she used the ‘we were only young 22 year olds when we moved into this flat and we had no money for furniture!’ You were LOADED 22 year olds with gifted deposits buying a house in London it doesn’t quite ring true does it
 
  • Like
Reactions: 21
Really begging for a Waitrose sponsorship in her new video. Why would they bother when she’s given it away for free now.
 
Gosh the consumerism is INSANE. If I had that money I’d be living a small simple life somewhere warm with freedom!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Wow thats posh paying a lot of money to pretend to be poor isnt it?
Alex (tealeaf) has been sniffing round her, now we know why.

Postpartum life is hard, loney and for most of the country, a fiscal death trap that takes years to recover from. I wish she had leaned into her privilege as it would of provided escapism for those 25 year old new parents seeking it but she acts life her life is 100% attainable. Pepa london jumper for £85! Yeah normal. Bebe will fit in it for 3 months (or less as they are Tall poshos)

I imagine it leaves most new parents wondering why they cant provide for their babies the same.
I appreciate that she has acknowledged she had a leg up but to get a second hand next to me then spending 1.5k on bespoke built in storage gives one whiplash.

Personally I dont trust anyone who has never tried a greggs. Especially after spending 3 years in Nottingham.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Wow thats posh paying a lot of money to pretend to be poor isnt it?
Alex (tealeaf) has been sniffing round her, now we know why.

Postpartum life is hard, loney and for most of the country, a fiscal death trap that takes years to recover from. I wish she had leaned into her privilege as it would of provided escapism for those 25 year old new parents seeking it but she acts life her life is 100% attainable. Pepa london jumper for £85! Yeah normal. Bebe will fit in it for 3 months (or less as they are Tall poshos)

I imagine it leaves most new parents wondering why they cant provide for their babies the same.
I appreciate that she has acknowledged she had a leg up but to get a second hand next to me then spending 1.5k on bespoke built in storage gives one whiplash.

Personally I dont trust anyone who has never tried a greggs. Especially after spending 3 years in Nottingham.
Im probably classed as a posho! I’ve always eaten greggs - my private school kid takes sausage rolls in her pack lunch- she needs to have a word with herself!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Disagree. I know people who work for the mail, journalists (even senior ones) aren’t on the multiple hundreds of thousands you think
Okay but he can also afford to have two houses in two of the most expensive areas, and give his daughter a deposit for her flat so they are very clearly very well off

Slight difference between a journalist and the deputy editor
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
Okay but he can also afford to have two houses in two of the most expensive areas, and give his daughter a deposit for her flat so they are very clearly very well off

Slight difference between a journalist and the deputy editor
Which is why I said senior journos.
£150k.
 
Soooo far from middle lane, for her that’s just a way of justifying her not actually having to apply herself to anything because yay generational wealth
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Soooo far from middle lane, for her that’s just a way of justifying her not actually having to apply herself to anything because yay generational wealth
Oh yeah that’s 100% it - no need for stress or added pressure as there’s money in the bank to rely on
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Soooo far from middle lane, for her that’s just a way of justifying her not actually having to apply herself to anything because yay generational wealth
This - the skills she said she has are things most people just have to do and get on with on top of having a career
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She’s sleep trained Margot and I would’ve thought she’d do gentle sleep training but she let her cry for an hour by herself until she fell asleep :( totally agree that sleep training is often the last resort but there are so many gentle ways to do it rather than just one day leaving them to cry themselves to sleep!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
She’s sleep trained Margot and I would’ve thought she’d do gentle sleep training but she let her cry for an hour by herself until she fell asleep :( totally agree that sleep training is often the last resort but there are so many gentle ways to do it rather than just one day leaving them to cry themselves to sleep!
I’m shocked how the comments are very supportive… probably because she is high class, normally people are very judgy about this topic. My baby is a few weeks older then Margot and I did consider it and read a lot about it because sleep deprivation is a witch but i just could not bring myself to do it and things did improve with time. Even though I couldn’t do it I do understand why people do it, I feel like I am a much more patient mom now that my soon sleeps better 😅 but I don’t think I could do the whole cry it out, maybe some gentler methods. There’s no way I could hear my baby cry for an hour and leave him alone
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I couldn’t believe how casually she threw in that she left Margot to cry for an hour but ‘at least she could use the time to do housework instead of sitting with her’. The ‘soft, child-centred’ parent Saff seems to think she portrays is at odds with the stuff she actually admits to. Saff is number one in Saffs world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I sleep trained, can’t stand the girl but agree with her totally on this. Now I don’t ram it down anyone’s throat, but every family and child is different and that works for them. People will judge but I’m more judgemental of a lot of other things that people probably think are “fine”. As long as you and your partner agree it’s really got nothing to do with the rest of the world or the internet. At 9 my child has zero abandonment issues and is happy to have a cuddle some nights in bed with me and is equally very happy to go sleep in her own room because her dad snores.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Leaving your baby to cry for an hour while you do housework is not SANE. It’s abhorrent. Of course her research bias is clear. She just doesn’t want to think she’s done anything wrong. I actually didn’t mind her but this is 🤢. So gross so nasty. If this was a poor mum everyone would be jumping down her throat.

She’s very much children can be seen but no heard.

Also she’s absolutely NOT any kind of gentle parent as she’s sleep trained.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Leaving your baby to cry for an hour while you do housework is not SANE. It’s abhorrent. Of course her research bias is clear. She just doesn’t want to think she’s done anything wrong. I actually didn’t mind her but this is 🤢. So gross so nasty. If this was a poor mum everyone would be jumping down her throat.

She’s very much children can be seen but no heard.

Also she’s absolutely NOT any kind of gentle parent as she’s sleep trained.
What’s wrong with children should be seen and not heard? No im not a gentle parent either- im not here judging you for being a total walk over. Yes that’s what I think of gentle parenting as much as you find my style abhorent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.