Saff Michaelis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what she said the other day RE their finances whilst she’s on maternity leave. I screenshotted them cos I was hoping she’d have a thread 😅
I wear my heart on my sleeve and far from a discreet person but find this level of detail to absolute strangers 'for content' absolutely mind boggling. Can't decide if it's stupidity, lack of self-awareness or bragging 🤔
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Zak’s parents second home. There’s no way she’s going back to work after maternity leave.
I think that Zak isn’t as generous as she likes to
make out. They are both very privileged as I can’t really work out what his job is either.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
She is insufferable! I can’t for the life of me work out how she has so many followers. She comes from a family of millionaires, her dad is the head of royal communications and is communications secretary to King Charles and her uncle owned Purple Ronnie which he sold in 2007 for £4million. Her husband works for TDLR, not sure what he does there, but they are defo both privileged and loaded. I really hate how these people flaunt their lifestyles as attainable for young people, when it is most definitely not!
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She is insufferable! I can’t for the life of me work out how she has so many followers. She comes from a family of millionaires, her dad is the head of royal communications and is communications secretary to King Charles and her uncle owned Purple Ronnie which he sold in 2007 for £4million. Her husband works for TDLR, not sure what he does there, but they are defo both privileged and loaded. I really hate how these people flaunt their lifestyles as attainable for young people, when it is most definitely not!
What makes me laugh is how she tries to stay relatable and always mentions her mum who’s a nurse for the NHS 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Oh and the fact that she couldn’t possibly afford to reorder her Gail’s pastries for her baby shower despite it being her own fault ordering for the wrong day. Boils my piss that tagging them millions of times has resulted in a partnership.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
She is insufferable! I can’t for the life of me work out how she has so many followers. She comes from a family of millionaires, her dad is the head of royal communications and is communications secretary to King Charles and her uncle owned Purple Ronnie which he sold in 2007 for £4million. Her husband works for TDLR, not sure what he does there, but they are defo both privileged and loaded. I really hate how these people flaunt their lifestyles as attainable for young people, when it is most definitely not!
Wow I never realised that her parents were quite as well off as they are. They are very spoilt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Wow I never realised that her parents were quite as well off as they are. They are very spoilt.
Her dad went to Eton - yeah they’re minted
---
Omg her dad was deputy editor of the DAILY MAIL

How the duck can she think she’s entitled to talk about ANYTHING to do with female empowerment when the house she sprouts her tit from was purchased from money created by TEARING down women

Infuriating - instant block
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes Zak works for TLDR which is a politics news social media channel. She answered what he does there the other day on her stories, I think it was something like he does all the content ideas? Can’t quite remember
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Yes Zak works for TLDR which is a politics news social media channel. She answered what he does there the other day on her stories, I think it was something like he does all the content ideas? Can’t quite remember
Yes, I think he writes the content and edits videos? Something like that
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Today at a family regatta 😂 so relatable!!! I was at family polo, missed our family regatta! No wonder Mummysflippinhouse wants to be her bestie!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I can’t lie, I kind of love her. Her life is so flipping ridiculous and she’s so out of touch to most people’s realities that’s it’s quite a nice escape.

I get the impression she’s just very much herself, and whilst her life is ridiculous I enjoy watching it in a “what the duck” way 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I can’t lie, I kind of love her. Her life is so flipping ridiculous and she’s so out of touch to most people’s realities that’s it’s quite a nice escape.

I get the impression she’s just very much herself, and whilst her life is ridiculous I enjoy watching it in a “what the duck” way 🤣
It’s like watching an episode of MIC and I actually follow a few of them from MIC and absolutely enjoy them. I think the Saff thing is she’s trying to be relatable and she’s absolutely not and frankly quite cringe- spicy marj? Oh get over yourself! That said she’s a good mum/partner etc and I would prefer her stuff to that absolutely disgusting human that is Maisie crompton who is quite frankly lazy!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I’ve got a feeling that someone (caro-whine) has told Saff about this thread as Saff has gone very quiet and not bragging at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I actually think the finance talk is quite refreshing - admitting that her parents have helped them loads financially and acknowledging the privilege she has is way less annoying to me than someone who claims they’ve made it entirely off their own hard work and merit.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we just talk about the whole ‘allowance’ thing? So does she mean she had £4 left in her account? That she’s broke? Huh what?! Allownace/pocket money is what a teenager gets, an allowance is what I got when went to uni (forever grateful to the rents) but what?! Does she get an allowance from her parents??? I’m baffled someone help a girl out
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
No they give themselves a specific amount of money each month from their joint account (where both of their salaries are paid into) which is their own to do whatever they want with rather than it being something they discuss together.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
No they give themselves a specific amount of money each month from their joint account (where both of their salaries are paid into) which is their own to do whatever they want with rather than it being something they discuss together.
Ah I see!
 
No they give themselves a specific amount of money each month from their joint account (where both of their salaries are paid into) which is their own to do whatever they want with rather than it being something they discuss together.
also this was bizarre - she has said before that zak is the higher earner, but she then states that she gets more 'pocket money' per month than he does! AND she has her influencing money - which apparently is saved separately for Magot.
 
also this was bizarre - she has said before that zak is the higher earner, but she then states that she gets more 'pocket money' per month than he does! AND she has her influencing money - which apparently is saved separately for Magot.
Sorry but I’m dying at ‘Magot’ 🤣 I actually forgot her name was Margot cos she never actually calls her that
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.