Saff Michaelis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she bending over cupping her bits like that in her recent video? Trying to hide her underwear so she looks completely naked
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I find it very odd for her age. It’s like she’s desperate to be a middle aged mum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
She’s just always seems like she’s trying to be an adult yet falls a little bit flat. And agree, not very flattering clothes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen the reel where Saff hosts at kitty Fishers and she looked lovely but did she really have to tell us she designer name of every pair of shoes she owns?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh no don’t be silly she’s just a normal 25 year old that happens to be married, with a baby, owns a home, and multiple designer items and only spends £200 a month allowance
In one of the most expensive cities in the world, nevertheless. Just normal really.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't tell you how glad I am that this thread was finally made - I was in a first year flat with her at Nottingham and she was insufferable (and this was pre being a married yummy mummy! I thought she couldn't get worse but she did). As someone else has mentioned, her dad is the former editor of the Daily Mail, now working as head of comms for Buckingham Palace and her brother Barnaby goes/went to Eton whilst she went to school in Hammersmith. I think it's beyond funny how much she loves to remind everyone her mum is an NHS nurse (I can promise you she's barely scraping 2 full shifts a week, max.) - they have a second home in Sandbanks, among others, for crying out loud so it's very much the luxe life for Saff and her M&S tinny spicy marg. Zak founded TLDR with a couple of posh pals - he used to feature on their podcast a lot, thinking he sounded incredibly profound when in reality he came across as someone with very little life experience.
---
Oh I should have added this to my previous post - a treat for you all from the archives of i'm-so-young-and-engaged: https://thetab.com/uk/nottingham/2018/11/29/im-engaged-and-a-fresher-am-i-loving-it-40426
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I can't tell you how glad I am that this thread was finally made - I was in a first year flat with her at Nottingham and she was insufferable (and this was pre being a married yummy mummy! I thought she couldn't get worse but she did). As someone else has mentioned, her dad is the former editor of the Daily Mail, now working as head of comms for Buckingham Palace and her brother Barnaby goes/went to Eton whilst she went to school in Hammersmith. I think it's beyond funny how much she loves to remind everyone her mum is an NHS nurse (I can promise you she's barely scraping 2 full shifts a week, max.) - they have a second home in Sandbanks, among others, for crying out loud so it's very much the luxe life for Saff and her M&S tinny spicy marg. Zak founded TLDR with a couple of posh pals - he used to feature on their podcast a lot, thinking he sounded incredibly profound when in reality he came across as someone with very little life experience.
---
Oh I should have added this to my previous post - a treat for you all from the archives of i'm-so-young-and-engaged: https://thetab.com/uk/nottingham/2018/11/29/im-engaged-and-a-fresher-am-i-loving-it-40426
Oh so she’s always been an expert on something she’s been doing for 5 minutes
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 9
I can't tell you how glad I am that this thread was finally made - I was in a first year flat with her at Nottingham and she was insufferable (and this was pre being a married yummy mummy! I thought she couldn't get worse but she did). As someone else has mentioned, her dad is the former editor of the Daily Mail, now working as head of comms for Buckingham Palace and her brother Barnaby goes/went to Eton whilst she went to school in Hammersmith. I think it's beyond funny how much she loves to remind everyone her mum is an NHS nurse (I can promise you she's barely scraping 2 full shifts a week, max.) - they have a second home in Sandbanks, among others, for crying out loud so it's very much the luxe life for Saff and her M&S tinny spicy marg. Zak founded TLDR with a couple of posh pals - he used to feature on their podcast a lot, thinking he sounded incredibly profound when in reality he came across as someone with very little life experience.
---
Oh I should have added this to my previous post - a treat for you all from the archives of i'm-so-young-and-engaged: https://thetab.com/uk/nottingham/2018/11/29/im-engaged-and-a-fresher-am-i-loving-it-40426
Omg!! Got more tea?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Omg!! Got more tea?
I bet she doesn’t because the girl other than annoying us with her self righteous tit is the most bland boring posho on the internet. Although I’m sure if he’s allowed to ever be away from her he’d defo have an affair because having sex with someone like her must be exhaustingly boring because I’m sure she’s an expert in the sack too!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I bet she doesn’t because the girl other than annoying us with her self righteous tit is the most bland boring posho on the internet. Although I’m sure if he’s allowed to ever be away from her he’d defo have an affair because having sex with someone like her must be exhaustingly boring because I’m sure she’s an expert in the sack too!
She reminds me of that meme “everyone bleeping person in this place fancies me” 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
SO GLAD I found a thread on her, always found her annoying when she was a wannabe influencer.

Is she on Ozempic? She’s lost loads of weight
 
I personally don’t think she’s as rich as some are making out.

Her dad will be on max 200k ish. After tax, for the lifestyle her family purport to have, that’s not that much. He’s not say, a huge business owner or major company ceo.

Also, yes that may have helped them buy a flat or given them a property injection but it doesn’t mean that she’s shopping at harrods food hall for the weekly shop.

If he’s a content editor, they are mostly on 50-70k ish usually. Unless he’s a founder, obv more

Also, the husband looks like a serial killer.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.