Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RainyVee

I liked watching her cooking videos. Always though she was a bit loud & gobby, but it just seems worse now she is trying to flog something every second video!!! The biggest con ever is "everyone has been asking about..." cue a link & in reality maybe 2 people asked.
I just think she tries too hard to come across as a 'ladette' & she may be a very capable nurse, nobody has said otherwise & that's not what the purpose of this thread is about. When people start fannying about on Social Media, accepting freebies, talking like a sewer rat, then of course, people will form an opinion.

Reactions: 12

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
Sending love and strength. Times like these make us stronger as families. Unless you are a TikTok bam - it just gives them another reason to be Peg the Beg 🤷🏽‍♀️
My wee dad's still full of his daft jokes av been telt no tae get him slippers for Christmas 🤣 a guy at the hospital had his right leg off my dad had his left and they swapped shoes my dad's noo got 2 right shoes the guys got 2 left he said once wan gets ruined he'll just wear the other one ma mum was mortified wen she found oot 🤣 my dad's gon well there's nae feckin point me having a left shoe av nae where to put it🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Is her n John married? Why does she call herself queen if that's his name not hers? 🤷‍♀️ she's nothing but a neddy cow, embarrassing they way she was on the beg for the hall carpet, if you can afford a full house renovation don't beg free carpets when there's people out there without food in the fridge fs!
It’s when she told the company that offered her one it was too late as she had already bought one…she came back to the comments an hour later and said, I need a living room one though. Begging Bitch. That could have went to a vulnerable family in her child’s school which there are a lot of as it’s a high deprivation area. But aw no, big begging sadie with two full time jobs between her and jolly John and a side job selling shite will take it.

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Fuck me, imagine lying in your death bed and she walks in, you’d think you’d went straight to hell, when you seen her big gommy face appear round the door.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
How does her hoose get in such a riot? Ok, I know she’s got weans, but still! The way she goes on, you’d think it was needing fumigated every three or four days!
I’ve said this before. I can’t understand it. She makes out she’s constantly tidying and washing. Truth is her and jolly boy John lie rough as fuck in their bed for days on end. She hardly works.

She’s a right mad steamer. I’m all for having a drink and a good time on holiday but when you’re waking up still guttered from the night before and you’ve got weans to look after it’s no really a good look, is it?

Berniebow

Is she related to cleaning with Mario? I don’t know if anyone follows him but they look like brother and sister to me 😂

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
She is rattled to the bone 🤣🤣 Sadie hen you’ve put your entire life on show on tiktok obviously people are going to have opinions and questions for you, and as for chocolate for the dog - she’s a pedigree pup and I’m pretty sure her vet would have something to say about it!!

button moon

VIP Member
I see the spar have sent her multiple Pringles and sweets and a voucher.
I can’t stand these companies as there are ppl who are genuinely unable to afford such items.

Spanor511

VIP Member
I'm reporting her ad (or lack of it) to ASA, I'm sick of these greedy cunts getting their pockets lined.
I volunteer for Trussell Trust & the amount of families out there struggling is soul destroying. I'd love for these influencers to come and see what poverty really is, they are so out of touch with the real world it's sickening!!
It would make you sick. People living in the same scheme as Sadie would love even a wee tree. These big shops are disgusting and she needs reporting.

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Sadie wondering how someone has managed to get her address to send her something….maybe because you show the front of your house all the time & what school it is across from you, even the thickest person would be able to work out your address. Idiot!

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
I used to quite like this one but the more I watch her the more obvious it is that she loves herself to death !! Swirling about with the new gear on saying how gorgeous she is 😊 what an absolute riddy . She really thinks she’s something special . Oh sorry to barge in here , it’s too quiet on the other bams threads so I’m venturing out 😂😂

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
See some comments asking if her spa day was gifted have been deleted 🥴
of course it has been gifted, why else would they be giving her codes to post about. She is a fly bastard! ASA need to get in touch with her for all her bullshit!

Mummy2

Used to love her but the content with the dog really pisses me off , the wee boy trying to kick it the way she shouts at it and her man shouts clearly zero patience. All they do is drink any excuse and the wee girl is so cheeky kicking her foot at the camera and pretending to stick her fingers up why would you want to show that content along with the constant drinking !

teatalks

VIP Member
Of course she’s going on a night out tonight, she canny let anything go past her!! She’s meant to be watching the weans whilst johns away but she’s obv jealous that he’ll be on the marching powder and the swedgers in Spain and she’s to watch 3 bratty weans🤣 Oot skoot for blantirs finest 🙈

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
I’ve said this before. I can’t understand it. She makes out she’s constantly tidying and washing. Truth is her and jolly boy John lie rough as fuck in their bed for days on end. She hardly works.
Honest to fuck, folk like her who constantly and obsessively clean fry my nut, like why did ye have two kids and a dug if you want a spotlessly clean gaff 24/7? Fuckin sit doon and have a custard cream ffs.

• Haha