Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Crivvens, Sadie's aff tae TRNSMT wearing a bodysuit and fringed leather skirt. Oh fuck no, imagine having to practically strip aff in a portaloo! And then the skirt ends up touching the pishy floor! She husnae thought this through.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Latest vid, fucking vile, Jolly boy John 'Peggy get oot!' and the wean kicks the dug in the face! Fucking wrong yins. Fuming.

• Angry
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Exactly what I was coming to say. They all pitch in so it’s cheaper than a travelodge and they can get full of gear, without the weans there, without anyone to disturb them or put in a complaint about noise.
Imagine her down at that clubhouse, couple of grams in, couple of bottles of wine down, somebody looks at her the wrong way. Boooom. The exact reason I would never go to Craig Tara. Full of bampots like her from schemes that can’t behave themselves and ruin it for everyone else.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She was likeable before the following got to her head like it does with the rest of them. Howling at people in her comments amazed her name is actually Sarah 😂 wait to they find out Queen isn’t her surname because Jolly Boy John hasn’t actually married her yet 😏

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I went back & watched that video you were talking about & omg !!! She pushes the poor wean out the way !!! That’s terrible . What an absolute cow 🐮
She is an absolute horror and a female version of gary Paterson another irritating cunt so aye
IYDKYNTGTK

Muchbee

VIP Member
Don't forget she works nights. She doesn't mention it often so just making folk aware ☝

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She was a lover of charity shops at first & her hauls were good, she used to find some lovely stuff. She never posts anything like that now. Even her vinted hauls are few & far between as well. Thats how her platform grew with that content & her cooking. I still like her but if her video is yet another parcel i just scroll by.
‘Vintit’

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I used to quite like this one but the more I watch her the more obvious it is that she loves herself to death !! Swirling about with the new gear on saying how gorgeous she is 😊 what an absolute riddy . She really thinks she’s something special . Oh sorry to barge in here , it’s too quiet on the other bams threads so I’m venturing out 😂😂
It amuses me so much that she thinks she’s a 10. She’s a big gommy looking fuck with huge feet. And big Jolly Boy John looks demented, god love him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Was on the fence with her, did like her in the beginning when she was out buying stuff and showing her bargains…. But In the bin you go Sadie hen 👋🏼
Another one that can’t take being asked a simple question!
no she doesn’t buy it, doesn’t even know what’s in the parcel till she opens it…

Attachments

• Wow

LondonCalling272

I really hope that it was just the clip she had and she’s not putting that poor puppy into the crate as a punishment for peeing the floor. The way she talks about that dog is just sad.

gimme5mama

Chatty Member
Felt sorry for her wee boy trying to get her attention in the video she posted with the vintage vintit Tommy Hilfiger T-shirt lol . He was trying to show his wee trainers and was saying Mummy Mummy so she lifted him for literally seconds and then put him down to show off her granny jacket she got out the charity shop .