Sadie Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread requested for Sadie Queen.

I understand from @Spanor511 that she’s constantly selling tit, absolutely adores herself, shouts at the camera. Loves a thigh split. Ned.

So basically... standard tik tok "influencer".

Discuss away...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sipping on her £20 bottle of asdas 🍷
---
champagne in a tall glass when actually they are Luke warm piss in a plastic cup …. sooo Her 🫠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Liked her till she started showing her 1000 parcels she gets a day🙃 also seen she’s a Celtic fan so nah unfollow 🤣 she’s a pure bore now!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't forget she works nights. She doesn't mention it often so just making folk aware ☝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like Sadie, the ads are irritating but I think she seems nice and genuine, love her style aswell. Been made to eat my words a fair few times with tiktokers tho so I'll say no more 😂

Reactions: 9
And Cajun spice. It’s when she makes John salad bowls for his work. Let him get a burger fae the van wae the rest of the boys Sadie hen.
John is chucking that salad bowl in the bin and getting an all day brekkie with his workies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah the DM doops were the final straw for me...3 pairs, then the holiday pamper day when she was gifted all her beauty treatments!! It's just constant parcels & hauls now. She talks like Roma in front of her kids & calls them "little shits" I hate when people do that on such a public platform. I just wonder what Sadie & Roma's bedside manner is like!?!
Thinking she is something with the Cháteauneuf-du-pape, 😅😅.

Reactions: 8
I've just watched her "modelling" the outfit she has for a Christening. It's not a fashion show or a wedding you're going to Sadie it's a religious service!!!

• Haha
I've just watched her "modelling" the outfit she has for a Christening. It's not a fashion show or a wedding you're going to Sadie it's a religious service!!!
The white dress before it 🤣🤣 where the duck is she wearing that to? She looks like a hooker. She must send half this tit back.

• Haha
I thoufjt she looked like she lost weight, if you look back she was more bloated her face was fatter… I think she looks slimmer, now the Botox the lips done, selling absolutely everything… it’s another one it’s gone to her head

• Haha
On the fence with Sadie at the moment - starting to be annoying but not enough to unfollow YET - fashion shows are bit boring now ...

Reactions: 8
I love Sadie. I love her style, she’s a great mammy , a good nurse, down to earth and doesn’t forget her auld arse /where she’s from. Yes she buys constantly but she works hard for her money and when you look at what she buys she doesn’t flash the cash like other tiktokers. She constantly gets asked where things are from so why not link them . I’m sure if any of us had the opportunity we would grab them . I know for sure if I was her size I’d have on me n aff me n there’s be nae sticking me 🙈 I’m all for ripping folk a new hole if they need it but I don’t think she warrants it . Enjoy her videos/cooking/style n patter for what they are - a bit of fun .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love Sadie. I love her style, she’s a great mammy , a good nurse, down to earth and doesn’t forget her auld arse /where she’s from. Yes she buys constantly but she works hard for her money and when you look at what she buys she doesn’t flash the cash like other tiktokers. She constantly gets asked where things are from so why not link them . I’m sure if any of us had the opportunity we would grab them . I know for sure if I was her size I’d have on me n aff me n there’s be nae sticking me 🙈 I’m all for ripping folk a new hole if they need it but I don’t think she warrants it . Enjoy her videos/cooking/style n patter for what they are - a bit of fun .
How do you know she’s a great nurse? Sounds like you know her tbf. I agree with what everyone else is saying, it’s far too much, she’s totally in love with herself and comes across a giant ned. She links stuff she hasn’t even shown yet, so it’s just a QVC. Again on tattle you shouldn’t really be telling others what to do as in enjoy it for what they are. I certainly don’t enjoy it, and that’s why there’s been a thread created that you don’t need to read as I’m sure your far too busy watching todays edition of Sadies QVC. Which is good for you and nobody is going to tell you not to so you can’t control the thread of a narrative on Tattle. There’s plenty the same as her who get ripped.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
duck she could be nurse ratched for all any of us know 😂
Thats no me saying she is I wouldn't have have a clue what sort of nurse a woman I only see showing off stuff she has links for is. Some of her teas look no bad 🤷

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.