Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanor511

VIP Member
i had to go look…..i can’t believe she is even considering wearing that to Glesga Green 😂😂😂 hope her man has a word with her 👀😂
She’s the exact reason I would never go anywhere like that these days. Mad schemers who will get out their nut, be aggressive and ruin it for decent people. No thanks.

Reactions: 14

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Sadie hen, you'd get the hoosework done alot quicker if ye didnae set up the ring light and camera at every step. It's okay btw, we all know what hoovering the stairs looks like.

Housework obsessives fry ma nut....

• Haha

lollie75

Chatty Member
I love Sadie. I love her style, she’s a great mammy , a good nurse, down to earth and doesn’t forget her auld arse /where she’s from. Yes she buys constantly but she works hard for her money and when you look at what she buys she doesn’t flash the cash like other tiktokers. She constantly gets asked where things are from so why not link them . I’m sure if any of us had the opportunity we would grab them . I know for sure if I was her size I’d have on me n aff me n there’s be nae sticking me 🙈 I’m all for ripping folk a new Arsehole if they need it but I don’t think she warrants it . Enjoy her videos/cooking/style n patter for what they are - a bit of fun .

• Heart

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Omg, they are pure and utter scumbags man. Honestly the type I would refuse to give any eye contact with on holiday incase they started speaking to me. The nick of her and that gommy face eating the noodles. Poor dog wanting back in the house.
This 👏👏👏 u see them coming down to the pool n think aw fuck here they come hope they don't sit anywhere near us 🤣 utter scheme rats b steaming every night, weans ignored n running wild n her prancing about gommy eye fucking the camera n peacing n pouting 🙈
---
My wean would be sent to his fkn bed if he kicked my dog in the face. They should have at least gave his into trouble for it fs
I think the wee boy has struggles but definitely knows right from wrong, he's obviously seen it done to the dog b4 n copying them 😡 now it's no a cute wee puppy with a bow in its hair the novelty will have worn off for them all n they can't be arsed with it!

• Heart
“Near divorce” Sadie hen, he’s no married ya. He’s no gonna marry ya. Yer a whopper.
Driving while hanging out their arses with weans in the back. Disgusting.

• Sick

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
I'm sure someone further up said she does community but nightshift.

Hope your Dad is doing OK Rolly. What a tough thing to have to go through 😔❤
Aw thanks my wee doll he's doing ok but they have said his other legs to come off now too and he's really not mentally ready for that. He's trying to be strong. I've not seen my wee dad cry for probably 20 years the last time was my grans funeral but he was crying but mainly I think because my mum was crying. He's been thru cancer twice and had a triple heart bypass but he's a tough wee guy I think he's just worried about how my mum will cope

• Heart
  • Sad

ZedsDead

VIP Member
People will be reporting her to the tax man to see if she’s declaring her second income from all the shite she sells on TikTok.
And you just know she's one of those lassies that gets nippy and annoying with a drink in her.
'Johhhhnnnn, where's ma jaiket? Ahm fuckin starvin, right Johhhnn phone a taxi, get him tae stop at McDonald's, ahm starvin, Johhhhnnnn, oh gonnae stop driver ahm burstin, Johhhhnnnn where's ma handbag, where's the weans, Johhhhnnnn!'

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
So aye…. Spar just sending her all that when there is kids that have nothing in the area where their ‘new big shop’ has just opened!

same with mcghees a few weeks ago sending her all the cakes and stuff. Mcghees is right in between possil & springburn. Plenty of places they could have handed stuff into. I do get it’s free advertising for then, but I doubt anyone would be like oh I’m running out for a tube of Pringles and if they did they wouldn’t be looking for a spar they would go elsewhere!

she’s turning into one of the biggest beggars on the app. It’s embarrassing
I doubt many folk will be turning up to Garthamlock Spar because big baw face Sarah got a few freebies. She could have done a good thing & handed them into a foodbank but she won’t. It pays to be a bam on the internet these days.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Moaning about people saying they miss her cooking videos. She has weans & she works then stuck the finger up at the camera 😐 plenty time to show off the shite clothes she buys & links because it is making her money. Real Sadie showing through yet again 😏

Reactions: 13

Clair94

Is there ever a day where her & Jolly Boy John aren’t full of the drink? Mad steamers!
I think it’s awful with young kids, my partner will have a drink here and there on holiday, I’m not a huge drinker so will maybe have a cider here and there. Nothing like these two, I always have in the back of my head, what if something happened to any of my children and I was steamboats

teatalks

VIP Member
Why are grown ass adults going to Craig Tara for a weekend 😂😂😂😂
Cause they are probs thinking they can rattle gear in the caravan without any weans disturbing them🤣
Imagine you’d took your wee family to Craig Tara for the weekend and Sadie fae blantir wae her DM doops turns up dressed as herself in 5 year👵🏻 I would die 🫣

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
I love Sadie. I love her style, she’s a great mammy , a good nurse, down to earth and doesn’t forget her auld arse /where she’s from. Yes she buys constantly but she works hard for her money and when you look at what she buys she doesn’t flash the cash like other tiktokers. She constantly gets asked where things are from so why not link them . I’m sure if any of us had the opportunity we would grab them . I know for sure if I was her size I’d have on me n aff me n there’s be nae sticking me 🙈 I’m all for ripping folk a new Arsehole if they need it but I don’t think she warrants it . Enjoy her videos/cooking/style n patter for what they are - a bit of fun .
How do you know she’s a great nurse? Sounds like you know her tbf. I agree with what everyone else is saying, it’s far too much, she’s totally in love with herself and comes across a giant ned. She links stuff she hasn’t even shown yet, so it’s just a QVC. Again on tattle you shouldn’t really be telling others what to do as in enjoy it for what they are. I certainly don’t enjoy it, and that’s why there’s been a thread created that you don’t need to read as I’m sure your far too busy watching todays edition of Sadies QVC. Which is good for you and nobody is going to tell you not to so you can’t control the thread of a narrative on Tattle. There’s plenty the same as her who get ripped.

• Heart
  • Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Oor Sadie, heading to Byres Rd, thinking it's the north bank of the Seine, fae Blantur tae West End chic. Surprised she never put on a beret at a jaunty angle FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’ve been on the fence about her for a while but her most recent video has done it for me, what an absolute cunt. If you post every aspect of your life on social media then you have to be prepared for people asking questions. God forbid someone asks a basic & harmless question about the extra child that sometimes appears in her videos, i’ve never seen anyone say anything rude about it apart from genuinely just asking. And don’t even get me started on the dog thing, who in their right minds is feeding their dog an onion and chicken casserole 😭 No idea why you would take the risk and feed them things that can potentially be toxic and kill them, daft cunt

shaza786

Chatty Member
Wtf the fuck was that speed boat ride doon the Clyde 🤣🤣🤣🤣just because it's free Sadie you don't need to take it hen! John had the perfect opportunity to dunk her big head in fur a wee bit of cold water therapy 🤣

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
I see Sadie & her ilk have all been back up Home Store & More for their Christmas freebies. People who can more than afford all the free stuff they are loading into their trollies while families struggle who would be more than appreciative of a wee shopping spree donated by these “influencers”

• Angry