Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teatalks

VIP Member
Liked her till she started showing her 1000 parcels she gets a day🙃 also seen she’s a Celtic fan so nah unfollow 🤣 she’s a pure bore now!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s a great advertisement for the NHS. She’s been shitting for days not well. The daughter says she feels sick but still sends her to school, knowing fine well there’s a bug in the house. Daughter gets sent home, after she’s probably infected her whole class. All because Sarah can’t be arsed. Lovely. Hope they kids in the class aren’t passing on your diarrhea bug to any vulnerable old people.

Reactions: 19

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Dunno why the Queen of Blantur bothered with getting a pup, clearly the novelty has worn aff, that's two videos now she's said it's basically a wee shite and it can get to fuck, nae need. She'll be papping the poor bugger on Gumtree soon. Or flinging it in with a bag of her shitey claes on Vintit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
“If you’ve never made a Lidl lasagne for quickness then you’re a absolute liar”

literally never eaten a Lidl lasagne in my life…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
That's what yhe cunts don't realise, with the videoing and posting. What if someone was hiding from an abusive partner or was in danger of being spotted. Or foster kids who have to be hidden from families. Never mind here come the social media crew who have to film every moment of their sad depressing life's. Fuck that.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
She is obviously taking her rage out on everyone because jolly boy john is away to Benidorm on a stag & shes been left with the weans & the dug 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Omg, they are pure and utter scumbags man. Honestly the type I would refuse to give any eye contact with on holiday incase they started speaking to me. The nick of her and that gommy face eating the noodles. Poor dog wanting back in the house.

Reactions: 16

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
So she's took her wanes to an easter event and as usual she's filmed it who does she think she is filming other kids she's got no right it was an inside thing so not as tho she was in public, id stick that phone up her arse if she was filming my wanes who the fuck does she think she is 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Spanor511

VIP Member
Tiktok2000 is a grass 😂 and shut up Nicole 😆
I am cringing for Nicole. You just know she’s one of the people begging for a tattle referral code because she’s not allowed to comment 🤣 slagging tattle, but they clearly read it!!!! They’re just raging they can’t comment. Mortified for you Nicole pet.

Last edited:
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I'm reporting her ad (or lack of it) to ASA, I'm sick of these greedy cunts getting their pockets lined.
I volunteer for Trussell Trust & the amount of families out there struggling is soul destroying. I'd love for these influencers to come and see what poverty really is, they are so out of touch with the real world it's sickening!!

• Heart

teatalks

VIP Member
You don’t need to be a dafty to know she’s on the marching powder, ever been to a pub in Lanarkshire lol 90% of people are on it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How have none of yous told me this banger has her own thread!!! 😭😭😭
Just seen her trnsmt outfit does she think she’s Cher circa 1984? 💀💀

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
She irritates me when she’s filming a video and her child is quite clearly trying to speak to her in the background and she keeps ignoring them, she’s a fame hungry cow