Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m mortified at her with that guy. She really shouldn’t drink. She’s some state. I feel sorry for anyone trying to have a nice holiday and the Clampetts have turned up and ruined it.

Reactions: 6
The Euro camp she’s at just outside a gorgeous little town called Peschiera del Garda. She’s about 2km. It’s a cheap base to stay in a gorgeous area. Due to how expensive the UK is , the Italian lakes for eating and drinking out feel
pretty cheap now. Alcohol especially local wine is absolute buttons to buy. I can only imagine , outwith the euro camp, and when they walk into town what people must think. I’m very glad when we visited they weren’t there. We didn’t stay at euro camp fyi🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
How embarrassing is it her kids doing the middle finger 🙄 both james and grace doing it in the last few videos pure dragged up thinking its funny

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ima
Of course Gracie couldnae let wee handsome Jamsey bhoy have his minute up on stage.

Wee pain in the erse!
That weans a horror just like her maw, all eyes on the scheme queens, imagine sitting at lake garda n those clampits charge along pished,screaming wahey every time some bleep breathes 🙈 if we took a shot every time she mentions the lake, 22/24 of us, that's what it's all about or a wee skiddle in the watter we would all be as pished as she is on a daily basis!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ima

That weans a horror just like her maw, all eyes on the scheme queens, imagine sitting at lake garda n those clampits charge along pished,screaming wahey every time some bleep breathes 🙈 if we took a shot every time she mentions the lake, 22/24 of us, that's what it's all about or a wee skiddle in the watter we would all be as pished as she is on a daily basis!
Wahey!

Ahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is just a taster of what the Ibiza wedding will be like next year when there is even more of the hairy’s there 🫣😂

• Haha
As if the trailer park couldn’t look any worse the rain comes on and makes it look grimmer! They must be bored out their minds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if the trailer park couldn’t look any worse the rain comes on and makes it look grimmer! They must be bored out their minds.
Yeah I bet they weans are running riot bored because there’s duck all to do.
Either that or there’s loads to do for the kids but yabba dabba sadie slabba canny be arsed taking them cause she’s on the piss

• Haha
Looks even worse in the rain if that’s possible. Love that for her. Sun splitting the skies here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Give it another couple of hours and they will be fighting amongst each other, 24 bored adults and kids crammed into what can only be described as dormitories 😂 cheap vino and it will be kicking off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sadie out way the kids herself jolly boy john prob face down in his own pish after another night on the swally

• Haha