Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she wont pay 5euro for her kids breakfast cereals but can fork out the 7euro for box wine & slugs a red bull

Reactions: 13
Love how she wont pay 5euro for her kids breakfast cereals but can fork out the 7euro for box wine & slugs a red bull
She’ll be hating every minute of that holiday. Needing to buy everything and cook. Not just lying getting pished on the all inclusive, sending the weans to get ice lollies to shut them up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s no way she’s dropped 3k on that. It’s not even high season. No way in hell.
It deffo costs that because I looked it up via Jet2 and it was pretty pricey. It used to be really cheap per covid and I was tempted to go but the pool area puts me off. Hate huge big pools on holiday with squads of nedy weanes and pissed up parents. 🤣

Reactions: 5
It deffo costs that because I looked it up via Jet2 and it was pretty pricey. It used to be really cheap per covid and I was tempted to go but the pool area puts me off. Hate huge big pools on holiday with squads of nedy weanes and pissed up parents. 🤣
Sorry but outwith the school holidays? For that shithole? Naaaaaaa

It’s showing up those prices now but she booked this months ago so it would have been a lot cheaper. We’re talking about a tight bleep that buys 79p prawn crackers from the corner shop instead of just buying them with her Chinese here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s showing up those prices now but she booked this months ago so it would have been a lot cheaper. We’re talking about a tight bleep that buys 79p prawn crackers from the corner shop instead of just buying them with her Chinese here.
Exactly. I do think she got a shock when she seen what she was staying in. I think she thought they were in the fancy apartments 🤣🤣🤣 the word ‘fortunately’ 🤣🤣the Euro camps in salou and Holland look much, much better.

That does my head in, everytime she phones a Chinese she moans there's no free crackers. Just bleeping buy them!! 🤣

• Haha
I don't want to be judgemental but I've heard her talking about her holiday to Italy for months just jings they might as well be in Skegness!!!

It looks like a run down Haven Holiday camp. There's basic and then there's that.

I know that you can't always help when you get your holidays from work but to make the wee boy miss his graduation is sad. Plus I'm sure this is the second time she's taken the kids out of school for holidays. Not really a good look.

I've not been on tiktok for a while. Has she booked her wedding??? Personally I canny wait for that!!!

Reactions: 9
I went there years ago as a kid well 16 by bus from Glasgow as my mum and best friend refused to fly back then. First year we done estartit and then next year lake garda. Tbf it was 26/27 years ago now but I've always spoke about going back as it was fab for kids. We owned a caravan at Craig tara for years so our kids are all used to caravan holidays and love them. Estartit was literally Craig Tara in the sun lol and lake garda was nicer but probably a bit more boring for kids entertainment than estartit but gardaland themepark is unreal if you enjoy rides. We looked up estartit castel mongrel or something like that a couple time over years and were shocked at the prices. Always worked out cheaper to go elsewhere all inclusive. But then again caravan holidays in UK have shot up too. My cousins work for haven we go to Blackpool alot my pal was gonna join for weekend last summer and for a fri to mon no passes at marton mere basic van they wanted 1300 quid for 2 people. I nearly passed out when she sent me it. Thank God I don't pay 😂 but I defo could believe the price she has said as estartit was eye watering prices for a caravan holiday lol

Reactions: 6
In the water at night time with children and after/whilst drinking alcohol.

Obviously they would've been dead safe coz there was loads of them.....a bunch of drunk adults with hunners a weans to watch in the dark. Sounds pure dead safe man.

Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bunch of clampets on tour, I know it doesn't look the fanciest but imagine seeing that mob steaming and shouting. Nightmare!!

Reactions: 10
Bunch of clampets on tour, I know it doesn't look the fanciest but imagine seeing that mob steaming and shouting. Nightmare!!
People sitting in nice bars/restaurants beside the lake enjoying their evening politely.

Then you have this goon and her crew rocking up in their fitbaw strips and her bombing in the water fully clothed.

Cunts like this justify the bad name Brits/Scots abroad have acquired.

Reactions: 14