Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo had that Italy trip paid for. This minger appeared on my FYP and it’s the exact same post Sadie done.
Lol I know her personally, she’s dying to be tiktok famous 🤣
Her family is fucked up, a couple year back there was CCTV of her sister in a pub stealing a girls bag and running away with it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol I know her personally, she’s dying to be tiktok famous 🤣
Her family is fucked up, a couple year back there was CCTV of her sister in a pub stealing a girls bag and running away with it
I didn't even know she had a sister, only talks about the brothers but now we know why 😂 I mean it's quite obvious she's from a family of roasters 😂 her constant screeching, weans always head to toe in Celtic n jolly boy dressing like a 14yr old that's been let loose in JD is a bit of a giveaway 😂 but feel free to bring the tea ☕😏

Reactions: 6
My man would get volleyed right into that lake if he was jumping about with a football top on pulling the finger to the camera, what a brass neck and the holiday looked shite

Reactions: 7
So Sadie wasn't drinking because its her wee girls birthday tomorrow…… lasted long ae! Happy hangover the mora Sadie!

Reactions: 2