Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can just imagine the state of them shouting mon the hoops down the Clyde out their faces! God help the other paying customers, beggar probably didn’t even pay for it either!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can just imagine the state of them shouting mon the hoops down the Clyde out their faces! God help the other paying customers, beggar probably didn’t even pay for it either!
She’s already been on that boat for free so it’s defo free again.

Reactions: 3
Mrs Celtic missing the biggest day of the season for a free hurl down the Clyde 😂😂😂 would que up for a bag of shite if she was told it was going free.
Promoting my dine app again without declaring it an ad or giftit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mrs Celtic missing the biggest day of the season for a free hurl down the Clyde 😂😂😂 would que up for a bag of shite if she was told it was going free.
Promoting my dine app again without declaring it an ad or giftit!
That advert for the cleaning trolly. Why the duck would you have an actual trolley and so many products taking up so much space in a tiny, cluttered house. She’ll do anything for a quid. Tragic.

Jolly Boy needs to lay aff the sesame seeds and cybees because his belly is growing as big as her snib.

• Haha
Brass neck not marking that latest TikTok as an ad. 🙄
Cringing so much that Jolly Boy and others where dragged on the Waverley because it was free but any other day they’re making out they’re Celtics biggest fans….bet the pair of them have never been in Celtic Park. Dressing your wean head to toe in Celtic strips for a party then just totally ignore the fact Celtic win the league and go to Largs because it’s free. Imagine being stuck next to they scheme rats on that boat? Bevvying first thing in the morning with their weans. I’d get straight back off.

Reactions: 8
My man was talking to a guy at work who knows the pair of them. He says John’s actually alright but she’s a massive pain in the hole, always exactly what she’s like on TikTok. Apparently parcel delivery guys are never away from her door. Both very fond of the gear but he’d be shocked if John sells it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she's trying to give up Caffeine. Ffs maybe alcohol or cigarettes would be better. The sheer amount of alcohol she drinks seems excessive to me anyways. I couldn't drink with kids roundabout me. Mines nor anyone else's.

Reactions: 12
So she's trying to give up Caffeine. Ffs maybe alcohol or cigarettes would be better. The sheer amount of alcohol she drinks seems excessive to me anyways. I couldn't drink with kids roundabout me. Mines nor anyone else's.
I wonder if she means cocaine instead of caffeine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The hangovers are what put me off drinking. It's just no worth it 😕.
Same, the thought of dealing with my kids with a hangover 🤢 no thanks! I'd rather not bother unless someone is willing to take them the whole weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same, the thought of dealing with my kids with a hangover 🤢 no thanks! I'd rather not bother unless someone is willing to take them the whole weekend 😂
I need a weekend and an extra week now 😂😂😂 even the thought of drinking then the hangover 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Especially her wee lassie, she’s like a wee yappy dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7