Sadie Queen #2 Patron Saint o Vintit. Hoose is always mokkit but she’d eat herself if she was chocklit!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These type of people give me the utter cringe. Social media is full of them from both sides. They couldn’t tell you who Celtic or Rangers were playing last week, but turn into their biggest bigot/fan as soon as an old firm game comes around.
I couldn’t agree more. The type who turn up to the old firm falling about, pished out their brains and couldn’t tell you a thing that happened during the game. I was at the game today as I’ve been a season ticket holder for over 20 years along with my man and the weans who all have season tickets too. Never have I ever dressed my weans up in Celtic strips for a party, family or not. Infact, my weans have been to Champions league games here and abroad and I could count on my one hand how many times they’ve actually worn strips. She’s such a ned

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s booked her wedding in a venue she’s never stepped foot in 🙈 she’s a braver woman than me!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s booked her wedding in a venue she’s never stepped foot in 🙈 she’s a braver woman than me!
Doubt she’ll give a tit as long as there’s a bar and plenty of toilet cubicles ❄ ❄ ❄ this will be the chaviest event we’ve ever seen on TikTok. I can’t wait to see the auld maw.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On the ❄❄❄ yesterday! Saying shes had the cold for 2 weeks 🤥😂 no sound of the cold in the other videos 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a bunch of tramps, getting pished out their brains for a kids birthday party, scheme goblins the lot of them! The kids will be living on tinned meatballs this week after they’ve blown all their money on booze, fags and gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Canny get over her dressing the wee lassie go to a birthday party in a full Celtic kit

Reactions: 9
He didn't until I read this comment 😂
Grado has abit more character though, bit of personality and funny. Jolly John is a torn face coont
---
I have just recently unfollowed her. Infact the cherry on the cake for me was the weans party and the auld firm. The pish she was hitting out with and getting cheeky in the comments. She used to be so likeable but then what happens to everyone. TikTok shop happens and they get abit of following and they think their tit don’t stink. That pouting with her none exists any lips drive me up the wall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Its embarrassing! My wee lassie would die off if i sent her to a party in a football strip!! Can just picture the party them all half cut Sadie way a fag hanging out the mouth, getting kids to shout mon the hoops like a proud maw, kids left to do what the duck they want at the party because the adults are to busy way a carry out! Scheme maw!! Was just waiting on Marvin & Dayna turning up 😂😂 iykyk

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she always feeding her weans those cheap tit meatballs oot a tin. My dugs wouldn’t eat them. There’s probably more nutrition in Pedigree Chum. I know weans can be fussy at times but surely it’s a parents job to try and pus them in the right direction and get them eating proper food at the earliest possibly time. They get lumped wae those “meatballs” about 4 nights a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she always feeding her weans those cheap tit meatballs oot a tin. My dugs wouldn’t eat them. There’s probably more nutrition in Pedigree Chum. I know weans can be fussy at times but surely it’s a parents job to try and pus them in the right direction and get them eating proper food at the earliest possibly time. They get lumped wae those “meatballs” about 4 nights a week.
No post on the kids dinners the night must be hiding the meatballs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Bet they are never off the toilet pan with the out of date processed crap they eat. Her dinners are rank and she wants to clean that air fryer and kettle, they are both hoaching

• Haha
Reactions: 8