Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The people in her comments section are absolutely fried.
“You’ll be on master chef one day”. What, for cooking a council dinner? I genuinely think half the cunts on that app are eating dug food straight from the tin if they think that the meals that get posted are fancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lyndsay55

VIP Member
Someone said on here the other day she’s like George Bowie on the gbx giving out shoutouts and I can’t unhear it now 😂😂😂 just want to give a big shout out to Louisa mcafferty on tiktok 👏🏼 ( bet we don’t hear that anytime soon) she will be ragin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Aye sure thing!! A think its the ❄ keeping her thin! Got to love the comment above but lol
A thoroughbred 😭😂😂😂😂😂 greetin

And in lane 5 at the Scottish Grand National we have Sadie Queen, in her prime even with her glug of oil in a hoat pan, her sybeeeees, her sesame seeds, pesto, fake red bull, and a chicken to feed 16. With stable mates Wee Handsome Jamesy and Long Suffering Jolly Boy 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's an absolute roaster. Turns my stomach the way she digs into her Chinese gobbing off with her mouth full.

No prawn crackers. Why not fucking buy them if you want them ya miserable cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Spanor511

VIP Member
It’s all the unnecessary constant pouting! Surely she must watch that back and see looks like a pure idiot! Can’t stop watching that Louisa’s TikTok it gets funnier every time! Don’t worry Louisa mcafferty big shout out to you over here from tattle 👏🏼😂
Louisa McCafferty doesn’t want to delete the video because it’s went viral and quite right. But saying she done it from a fans view…naw hen, don’t lie to the Tattle whores Louisa. The fact the Huns are raging makes me howl. Big Shout out to new Tattle Legend Louisa McCafferty….i think someone has been deleting some comments 🤣🤣🤣✌🏻💋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New to the thread! Tired and want to say what annoys me about her 🤣
Those wrinkly wee smokers lips pouting away day & night. The shout outs for everyone before an event like she’s GBX 🧐 her screaming wee brats and lastly the fucking foot pop & peace sign in

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
Spain would be better suited for that type of holiday. I can't understand a drinking holiday to Italy to be honest. To me uts more of a lovey dovey romantic holiday. Just me though. Unless they are trying for Sadie the Patron Saint of Vinted to meet the Pope 😂😂😂😂 maybe put Celtic strip on the weans to meet him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

smartyparty

A glam funeral is she having a fucking laugh way that comment??? Oor Sadie is waiting on someone to pop it so she can wear her good charity shop frock 🫣 unreal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Spanor511

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s booked her wedding in a venue she’s never stepped foot in 🙈 she’s a braver woman than me!
Doubt she’ll give a shit as long as there’s a bar and plenty of toilet cubicles ❄ ❄ ❄ this will be the chaviest event we’ve ever seen on TikTok. I can’t wait to see the auld maw.

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
Won’t be surprised if the weans are left at home whilst they 2 jaunt to Ibiza to get married 😭 nae wedding grub just a big plate of Charlie with a swedger chaser that’ll do them

• Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
What is her obsession with all shades of green. What she wears, what her kids wear, her man and her house, green everywhere cringe!! Look at me biggest celtic fan in glesga. Hate people like that shallow minded cunt.
I absolutely love Celtic I was no long ago having a wee greet at Joe Harts video he put on insta lol but will I fk be painting my house green🤣! My dining room I painted sage green couple yrs ago and couldn't wait to get rid of it

• Heart

smartyparty

Was she not showing off a couple of weeks ago that she ‘goat tickits fur the next auld furm’ now she’s away to a birthday party with the weans 🤔
Aye another Sammi / Glamis full a shite when it comes to football!! Prob never been to a game 😂😂 only knows to shout mon the hoops on an old firm day 😂😂

• Haha
Bunch of clampets on tour, I know it doesn't look the fanciest but imagine seeing that mob steaming and shouting. Nightmare!!
People sitting in nice bars/restaurants beside the lake enjoying their evening politely.

Then you have this goon and her crew rocking up in their fitbaw strips and her bombing in the water fully clothed.

Cunts like this justify the bad name Brits/Scots abroad have acquired.