Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teatalks

VIP Member
I’ve no long finished a shiter of a shift and coming in to her rocking a side part has finished me aff the night, good bye 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 12

xoNosy

Why is everything a pure shout out..
HAPPY BURTHDY *insert name here*
HAPPY BABY SHOWER *insert name here*
HAPPY ENGAGEMENT *insert name here*

• Haha

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Can't stand Sadie anymore but I'm no a bitch so no issue in saying n she looked amazing in that dress 👏 definitely best she's looked.... However wouldn't like to see her at the end of the night 🤣🤣

smartyparty

Sadie out way the kids herself jolly boy john prob face down in his own pish after another night on the swally

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
What was the point taking they weans to that caravan. They didn't go the the swimming or the entertainment at night. They weans were papped in the hot tub while her and dopey John got on it
He was only down there for one night, he fucked off back up the road to go to the game 😂 clearly was gifted otherwise she wouldn’t have booked a “last minute” thing for that weekend knowing he was going to the game. Sooner all this not declaring stuff catches up with her, the better.

• Heart

Grace's Secret

Used to like her, then she became even more annoying than Cherine! But how they kick and treat that poor wee dog has sent me over! Absolute bunch of c***s. Her daughter is just as vile as her, giving the finger to the camera. Absolute family of roasters. 🤡🤡

Lrkn27

VIP Member
This is just a taster of what the Ibiza wedding will be like next year when there is even more of the hairy’s there 🫣😂

• Haha

Flipflopdrop

That’s it over a minute (meaning she will get paid) where the fuck are they, looks terrible like some sort of shelter accommodation 😂
I can't believe they've paid £3k for that Butlins in the sun. Been on nicer all inclusives for much less than that. They'll be spending a fortune in the on site shop. The pools look good but over crowded

• Haha

smartyparty

How embarrassing is it her kids doing the middle finger 🙄 both james and grace doing it in the last few videos pure dragged up thinking its funny

• Heart
Why is she always feeding her weans those cheap shit meatballs oot a tin. My dugs wouldn’t eat them. There’s probably more nutrition in Pedigree Chum. I know weans can be fussy at times but surely it’s a parents job to try and pus them in the right direction and get them eating proper food at the earliest possibly time. They get lumped wae those “meatballs” about 4 nights a week.

• Haha
In the water at night time with children and after/whilst drinking alcohol.

Obviously they would've been dead safe coz there was loads of them.....a bunch of drunk adults with hunners a weans to watch in the dark. Sounds pure dead safe man.

Wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
What was the point taking they weans to that caravan. They didn't go the the swimming or the entertainment at night. They weans were papped in the hot tub while her and dopey John got on it

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
She really is an absolute neddy cow 🙈 I'm mortified for her she should have edited out all her squeeling, lassie lives to get steaming I think she's got a problem, see her n Jolly boy on a night out n u know it will end in a drunken fight between themselves 🤣 scheme rats.

I hope the bride n groom have already posted photos coz she's basically shown their full wedding.