Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Bunch of clampets on tour, I know it doesn't look the fanciest but imagine seeing that mob steaming and shouting. Nightmare!!
People sitting in nice bars/restaurants beside the lake enjoying their evening politely.

Then you have this goon and her crew rocking up in their fitbaw strips and her bombing in the water fully clothed.

Cunts like this justify the bad name Brits/Scots abroad have acquired.

Reactions: 14

smartyparty

Its embarrassing! My wee lassie would die off if i sent her to a party in a football strip!! Can just picture the party them all half cut Sadie way a fag hanging out the mouth, getting kids to shout mon the hoops like a proud maw, kids left to do what the fuck they want at the party because the adults are to busy way a carry out! Scheme maw!! Was just waiting on Marvin & Dayna turning up 😂😂 iykyk

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
She seems to think because it’s a Euro camp it will be filled with families like her. Anyone I know that goes to Italy, goes there to avoid families like hers.

• Haha

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Getting called a cunt on holiday, clearly that guy had her sussed out right away 😂 sorry to anyone who has been but that bit she is at is like Craig Tara abroad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Ima
Of course Gracie couldnae let wee handsome Jamsey bhoy have his minute up on stage.

Wee pain in the erse!
That weans a horror just like her maw, all eyes on the scheme queens, imagine sitting at lake garda n those clampits charge along pished,screaming wahey every time some cunt breathes 🙈 if we took a shot every time she mentions the lake, 22/24 of us, that's what it's all about or a wee skiddle in the watter we would all be as pished as she is on a daily basis!

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
There’s oor Sadie filming that wee brat sticking the finger up, nothing worse than mums who think it’s funny that their weans stick the finger up or swear, it’s scruffy as fuck and just makes u look like a tramp

smartyparty

Love how she wont pay 5euro for her kids breakfast cereals but can fork out the 7euro for box wine & slugs a red bull

Spanor511

VIP Member
So she's trying to give up Caffeine. Ffs maybe alcohol or cigarettes would be better. The sheer amount of alcohol she drinks seems excessive to me anyways. I couldn't drink with kids roundabout me. Mines nor anyone else's.
I wonder if she means cocaine instead of caffeine.

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aye another Sammi / Glamis full a shite when it comes to football!! Prob never been to a game 😂😂 only knows to shout mon the hoops on an old firm day 😂😂
These type of people give me the utter cringe. Social media is full of them from both sides. They couldn’t tell you who Celtic or Rangers were playing last week, but turn into their biggest bigot/fan as soon as an old firm game comes around.

teatalks

VIP Member
“Happy hoalidays Mon show them ur outfit jamesy”
Aw give the boy a bloody break it’s 3 in the morning her heeds wasted with tik tok

• Haha

Nixsnax

What a bunch of tramps, getting pished out their brains for a kids birthday party, scheme goblins the lot of them! The kids will be living on tinned meatballs this week after they’ve blown all their money on booze, fags and gear.

• Haha

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
These type of people give me the utter cringe. Social media is full of them from both sides. They couldn’t tell you who Celtic or Rangers were playing last week, but turn into their biggest bigot/fan as soon as an old firm game comes around.
I couldn’t agree more. The type who turn up to the old firm falling about, pished out their brains and couldn’t tell you a thing that happened during the game. I was at the game today as I’ve been a season ticket holder for over 20 years along with my man and the weans who all have season tickets too. Never have I ever dressed my weans up in Celtic strips for a party, family or not. Infact, my weans have been to Champions league games here and abroad and I could count on my one hand how many times they’ve actually worn strips. She’s such a ned

• Heart

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Sadie getting a ticket for the next OF, another one who only bothers her arse with Celtic when they play Rangers. Good luck to whoever has the misfortune of sitting next to or near the squealing banshee!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

One shoe magoo

VIP Member
So she's trying to give up Caffeine. Ffs maybe alcohol or cigarettes would be better. The sheer amount of alcohol she drinks seems excessive to me anyways. I couldn't drink with kids roundabout me. Mines nor anyone else's.

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
I would love to see the big gommy face right now coz it's obvious she's raging 🤣🤣 but shout out indeed to louisa and the crew because that could not have been done any better 👌🤣 absolute outstanding, every bit of it down to a Tee!

Celtics biggest supporter kidding on she's celebrating again yet couldn't even point parkheed out on a map! 🙈 she's the gift that keeps on giving!

Also the drying rack on the decking n every item is a Celtic top 🙈 mortified for the 40yr old scheme Queen's 😂

• Haha