Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lollie75

Chatty Member
Its all changed now. If your child isn't 5 on the first day of school in August you can defer them without having to go to any panel or backing from the nursery.
That’s great that it’s changed. Sometimes a wean is maybe just a wee bit immature n needs a wee extra year at nursery

Reactions: 1

Rocketllama

Chatty Member
Does she not care about people knowing exactly where her house is?! I couldn’t sleep at night knowing that many people could find my house with my kids in
I like how she had a half arsed attempt at blurring it out for all of a second 🤦🏻‍♀️

Flipflopdrop

If we was an Oct or Dec birthday and is already he'll have been deferred entry. Lots more are doing it now since the choice is being offered to everyone. It surprises me that she's deferred him though, nursery must have recommended it.

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Yes, the level of detail in them and that Next ad - no way not something been arranged.
Definitely, I've not heard anything back from the asa tho and I've reported her a fair few times 🤣 so either I'm doing the reports wrong or they're not adds 🤷🏻‍♀️

lollie75

Chatty Member
She really is an absolute neddy cow 🙈 I'm mortified for her she should have edited out all her squeeling, lassie lives to get steaming I think she's got a problem, see her n Jolly boy on a night out n u know it will end in a drunken fight between themselves 🤣 scheme rats.

I hope the bride n groom have already posted photos coz she's basically shown their full wedding.
The photographer has posted loads today

lollie75

Chatty Member
Is he? If he does have asn that's fair enough, but I don't think he's late on going to school? And the rules in Scotland about who can defer have been widened too. I doubt she'd defer though, she'll want him papped off to school as soon as she can.
He was 5 before Christmas

Nixsnax

The receipt had the date being the 12th May Sunday on it, she’s a grade A bam! Must be on the spam today!

Spanor511

VIP Member
One of her begging videos just appeared on my FYP. Selling shitey sliders. She’s absolutely out her banger ❄ ❄ ❄