Sad Songs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the film, the karen carpenter story? πŸ˜₯
Yeah very sad ,this is the Carpenters greatest hits that was on at the start of the month I never realised how bad she was till I watched this as the songs /decades go on she was failing away so so sad what a talent she had :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Yeah very sad ,this is the Carpenters greatest hits that was on at the start of the month I never realised how bad she was till I watched this as the songs /decades go on she was failing away so so sad what a talent she had :(
On you tube 'the karen carpenter interview 1981 anorexia' where she's asked about bein ill- she looks dreadful. She would be dead just two years later. Her voice is so unique.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
On you tube 'the karen carpenter interview 1981 anorexia' where she's asked about bein ill- she looks dreadful. She would be dead just two years later. Her voice is so unique.
She died at 32 so young ,,they'll never be a voice like that again .

She died at 32 so young ,,they'll never be a voice like that again .
I agree, no one matches the quality of her voice. And also, bit of useless trivia, I read that axl rose is the only singer that, 🎡note wise, can go higher than mariah carey and lower than barry white .

• Haha
I agree, no one matches the quality of her voice. And also, bit of useless trivia, I read that axl rose is the only singer that, 🎡note wise, can go higher than mariah carey and lower than barry white .
I bet he can :ROFLMAO: I'm a big guns fan

Last edited:
M. Ward, the whole of the Post War album moves me, but not necessarily in a crying way.

James Blunt - Out of My Mind

And Ash - Girl from Mars, but it's combined with an urge to jump around and dance like an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
M. Ward, the whole of the Post War album moves me, but not necessarily in a crying way.

James Blunt - Out of My Mind

And Ash - Girl from Mars, but it's combined with an urge to jump around and dance like an idiot.
Picturing you jumping around like an idiot

• Heart
Was I chatting to you before on here ? have you changed your pro pic
Yes we were. I used to have pink sweets for a profile pic but the colour was too bright/loud. Wanted to be a bit more low key πŸ˜€

• Haha
Yes we were. I used to have pink sweets for a profile pic but the colour was too bright/loud. Wanted to be a bit more low key πŸ˜€
It was about horror movies wasn't it ...you must be my online soul sister πŸ˜‚ I've only found two others on here that I truely connect with :ROFLMAO:

Picturing you jumping around like an idiot
Sometimes you just gotta! Not tonight mind.
Years ago (oh so many years) I used to go out to an Indie night and the floor would be dead, so I'd literally dance (bounce 😬) around the floor until people joined in.
It was so much fun! And now I'm old, so living room bouncing is what gets me through!

• Haha
It was about horror movies wasn't it ...you must be my online soul sister πŸ˜‚ I've only found two others on here that I truely connect with :ROFLMAO:
Yes you're right, we did chat about horrors. You're deffo my online soul sister if you like carpenters, guns n roses and horrors. It a very niche comboπŸ˜†

• Haha
Sometimes you just gotta! Not tonight mind.
Years ago (oh so many years) I used to go out to an Indie night and the floor would be dead, so I'd literally dance (bounce 😬) around the floor until people joined in.
It was so much fun! And now I'm old, so living room bouncing is what gets me through!
Those were the dayz πŸ˜‚

• Heart
I love Keane aswell I’ll be through off tattle for πŸ’© music choiceπŸ˜‚

Will we ever see these days again πŸ™πŸ»

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rush - "Losing it" - A sad song about getting old, and not being able to do things one could do when younger