Sad Songs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I really don't know given the current lockdown/corridor rules between both the UK and SA. But we have Skype/Zoom, which will suffice. Not quite the same, but tit happens I guess
No, not the same but at least you can communicate and ‘see’ each other. Enjoy the sunshine, it’s raining non stop here .

Reactions: 1
Simple Kind of Life by No Doubt
Takes me back to a very low period in my life when I felt pretty desolate.
I Can’t Make You Love Me- George Michael version
Different Corner- but this was written pre-Anselmo. You Have Been Loved was about him. Sorry bit of a George geek🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 5

This is taken from the film "Interstellar", the last film I watched with my girl friend before I moved to South Africa early December 2020

As a new year approaches, I realise that despite being thousands of miles apart how much I miss her and love her.

We are recently engaged, but I really don't know how that is going to pan out over the next few months. But this song will always give me happy and sad feelings for her ♥

Am looking forward to being with my girl again.
I’m a fellow Saffa! Hang in there! I know it’s easier said than done but I feel your pain. All my family is there and I don’t know when I will be able to see them again. Stay on here and we will support you!

I’m a fellow Saffa! Hang in there! I know it’s easier said than done but I feel your pain. All my family is there and I don’t know when I will be able to see them again. Stay on here and we will support you!
I'm a Saffa (Bloem girl), and always enjoy visiting my parents in J'Burg this time of year. But obviously this year is very different, and I will be glad to return to England (my 2nd home) this weekend, despite the winter weather

I'm a Saffa (Bloem girl), and always enjoy visiting my parents in J'Burg this time of year. But obviously this year is very different, and I will be glad to return to England (my 2nd home) this weekend, despite the winter weather
I’m from PE. Good luck with your journey back and keep safe.

I fly out from South Africa back to England tomorrow (16/01/2021). I had hope to stay here for a further 4 or 5 months but circumstances dictated otherwise.

I shall certainly miss the country of my birth, along with my parents and sister. But I hope to return some day

I know Sinead is a bit of a nut job these days, but I absolutely adore this song for all sorts of reasons

Reactions: 3
The first Damien Rice album ‘o’ used to make me cry like a baby as a teenager even now I can shed a tear.
Also jamie T sign of the times gets me.
Have a safe flight back

Reactions: 2
Just watching the Carpenters what a talent with such a sad outcome 🙁

• Sad