Sad Songs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My girlfriend has just tested positive with the Covid-19 virus, which means she's grounded for 10-14 days, and I will miss her terribly.

So sorry to hear that, must be so tough for you. Wishing her well soon. (y)

That was for bezolabub, posted incorrectly

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My girlfriend has just tested positive with the Covid-19 virus, which means she's grounded for 10-14 days, and I will miss her terribly.

So sorry to hear that, must be so tough for you. Wishing her well soon. (y)

That was for bezolabub, posted incorrectly
She was retested a few days ago and is now in the clear, as am I. So all good now, thank you(y)

Reactions: 2
The new John Lewis advert song gets me a bit, even though it’s not especially sad.
This is particularly sad and beautiful if you’ve seen it featured in Modern Love on Amazon.

Hope your girlfriend is all better now Bezolabub.

Recently split up with someone so had sad songs on a lot ! One of my faves atm is Adele - when we were young

x

Reactions: 2
Dance with my father luther vandross
Monsters by James blunt i sob
I loved her first heartland
Daddys little girl by the shires
You'll never walk alone
Bring him home any version
He aint heavy the hollies
And the hymn abide with me

Some days I just sit home listening to music like this just let all my tears flow and release
Hope you feel better soon and your partner

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Cats in the Cradle, Harry Chapin is the saddest song I’ve ever heard.

Said goodbye to my girlfriend this morning. I'm off on vacation for a few months and I will miss her terribly :cry:

• Heart
Safe trip x and give Kay hell if you bump into her 😂
I shall hire an all-terrain vehicle - the sort of thing you'd see in the Mad Max films - in the remote hope of seeing that old bag grazing with the rest of the heffalumps, and accidently on purpose running her down :LOL:

• Haha
I shall hire an all-terrain vehicle - the sort of thing you'd see in the Mad Max films - in the remote hope of seeing that old bag grazing with the rest of the heffalumps, and accidently on purpose running her down :LOL:
Visions of Lara Croft 😂