Sad Songs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine are all associated with people who have died.

Harry styles- sign of The times. This song is the only song that makes me cry every time I hear it.It was released not long before my boyfriend died,he was extremely depressed and self harming and saying he wanted to die. This song affected me while he was alive as it made me think of him dying. A couple of months later it happened and I spent many many nights listening to this crying! About 4 months afterwards I was in a shop with my son and it came on and I had to leave! If it catches me by surprise it’s worse, I do occasionally listen to it if I need a good cry!

Johnny cash - hurt
Oasis - masterplan
Robin - dancing on my own
Kodaline - all I want
Callum Scott - you are the reason
Adele - hello
Airborne toxic event - sometime around midnight
Luke Ritchie - right then and there
Sam Phillips- reflecting light

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else obsessed with the drivers license song 😂?
I GUESS YOU DIDNT MEAN WHAT YOU WROTE IN THAT SONG ABOUT ME!

Reactions: 2
Wham! Nothing looks the same in the light. Wham! Like a baby. Die without you, Pm Dawn. Every time, Britney Spears. Different Corner, George Michael.

Years ago I was obsessed with the song Hurt by Johnny Cash, used to have the CD on repeat on my player in the living room.
One day at work I had to do a 13 hour shift so I'd arranged for my mum in law to come round at let my dog out and check on her.
So I come home that night and as I get to the front door I hear Hurt blasting through the door, I walk in and my dog is just lying there looking suicidal.

Turns out that mil decided to turn on the radio to keep the dog company and the poor thing had Hurt played to her for 5 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For me Neil Diamond's iam I said...it resonates to me..feeling like no-one and noones listening, being lonely.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tom Odell - Another Love

Bette Midler - The Rose (was played at my Great Nana’s funeral)

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I've posted this before on this particular thread, but I am feeling a little sorry for myself, and just want to be with the girl that I love and adore.

• Heart
Reactions: 4