SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the “sleepover” party is actually a sleep over where the children stay and actually sleep there for the night.

If I remember rightly a while ago in a vlog E1 and Anna were discussing it while they were getting ready for a bath and E1 said it wasn’t going to be to a real sleep over but it be finishing late and the babies A1&A2 will be in bed when it finishes and E2 wasn’t allowed to come as it was girls only then E2 got up set and Anna said he can be the only boy there and E2 was talking about what film to watch and Jonathan was giving her film titles and taking about having popcorn. I might be wrong and they might of have changed it I don’t know.

Reactions: 5
Hopefully the new changes coming to Youtube will stop exploitative twunts like the SJs in their tracks:

We're making a few changes to how we collect and use data on children's content on YouTube.com. These changes will address concerns raised by the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regarding our compliance under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
In the coming months, here's what's changing:
  • As a creator, you will be required to tell us if your content is made for kids. In addition, we'll use machine learning to help us identify videos that clearly target young audiences. At a high level, content that is made for kids has an emphasis on:
    • Children or children's characters.
    • Popular children's programming or animated characters.
    • Play-acting, or stories using children's toys.
    • Child protagonists engaging in common natural play patterns such as play-acting and/or imaginative play.
    • Popular children's songs, stories or poems.
Ultimately, you know your audience best and we'll rely on you to designate (in Studio) your videos as made for kids. If a creator attempts to avoid categorising their content correctly, there may be consequences on the YouTube platform for that creator.

• We will stop serving personalised ads on content that is made for kids, whether designated by you or by our classifier. In accordance with COPPA, serving personalised ads (ads that are targeted to users based on their past usage of Google products and services) to child audiences is not permissible. If applicable, this may result in a decrease in revenue for some creators. Note that we will continue to serve non-personalised ads (ads that are shown based on context rather than on user data) on content that is made for kids.
  • Some features will no longer be available on this type of content, like comments. The ability to comment will no longer be available on the watch page. Likes/dislikes and subscriptions on this content will not show up on public lists. Overall, viewers will have minimum engagement options with 'made for kids' content on YouTube.com.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think the “sleepover” party is actually a sleep over where the children stay and actually sleep there for the night.

If I remember rightly a while ago in a vlog E1 and Anna were discussing it while they were getting ready for a bath and E1 said it wasn’t going to be to a real sleep over but it be finishing late and the babies A1&A2 will be in bed when it finishes and E2 wasn’t allowed to come as it was girls only then E2 got up set and Anna said he can be the only boy there and E2 was talking about what film to watch and Jonathan was giving her film titles and taking about having popcorn. I might be wrong and they might of have changed it I don’t know.
Oh thank you for the clarification.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully the new changes coming to Youtube will stop exploitative twunts like the SJs in their tracks:

We're making a few changes to how we collect and use data on children's content on YouTube.com. These changes will address concerns raised by the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regarding our compliance under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
  • As a creator, you will be required to tell us if your content is made for kids. In addition, we'll use machine learning to help us identify videos that clearly target young audiences. At a high level, content that is made for kids has an emphasis on:
    • Child protagonists engaging in common natural play patterns such as play-acting and/or imaginative play.
Ultimately, you know your audience best and we'll rely on you to designate (in Studio) your videos as made for kids. If a creator attempts to avoid categorising their content correctly, there may be consequences on the YouTube platform for that creator.

• We will stop serving personalised ads on content that is made for kids, whether designated by you or by our classifier. In accordance with COPPA, serving personalised ads (ads that are targeted to users based on their past usage of Google products and services) to child audiences is not permissible. If applicable, this may result in a decrease in revenue for some creators. Note that we will continue to serve non-personalised ads (ads that are shown based on context rather than on user data) on content that is made for kids.
  • Some features will no longer be available on this type of content, like comments. The ability to comment will no longer be available on the watch page. Likes/dislikes and subscriptions on this content will not show up on public lists. Overall, viewers will have minimum engagement options with 'made for kids' content on YouTube.com.
Here's hoping.
J will probably change his content before then to avoid being classed as kids content, even though we all know his viewers are under 16.
He will tell the minions some spiel and they will fall for it. But hey, the report button will be red hot on YouTube by us 'Trolls' 😜
It might be the final nail in the grey coffin.

Reactions: 12

That’s awesome.
Maybe they have had complains and are aware of the situation and want to change things, who knows?

Reactions: 4
^ Its the result of a lawsuit against Youtube by the Federal Trade Commission in the US. Youtube has been fined 170 million $ for breaching children's data privacy.
Lets hope this is the start of the backlash against exploiting kids as consumers and in family vlogs.

Fortunately I have screenshots from Twitter where all his fans said they couldn't listen to a radio interview he did because they were at school. Plus screenshots from their comments where they state their ages as between 8 and 14.

I wonder whether Clas Ohslon checked whether all the email addresses they harvested from the Celebrity Dad of the Year online poll were all from people over the age of 16? Doubt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It was in her insta stories. I remember quite well because i was so shocked in her admiting it. I would have been so embarassed if the teacher said my kids are hungry everyday and dont have enough food, while living in a million pound house...

Yeah. The nanny must feed them quite well, besides them having so much chocolate, sugar and fast food on weekends (still cant get over the amount of chocolate on those pancakes)... but i always get god smacked when i see Emilia having the same size portions as Alessia 😲😮
I would NEVER admit to that!!!
Your child is hungry because it didn't have enough food = you have failed epically as a parent.

I think she might fear that Emilia will take after her father's body shape and get chubby at some point, so maybe she's trying to restrict her portion size. Andrea is quite chunky compared to Baby Alessia - she was always tiny. I don't think the Princess is happy about this, what other reason is there to not pack enough food for your child?? That's soooo horrible.

On top of that, she's clearly projecting her own very unhealthy eating habits onto her children. Makes zero sense to starve herself every Weds for her WIAW and chomp down Donuts the next day. The children are fed everything free pasta one day and get McDonald's and chocolate galore the next. It's almost like they're conducting their own sick experiment who else in the family will develop an eating disorder next.

Reactions: 11
^ Didn't Emilia even say she was 'off' dairy at one point? As well as saying she wanted to be blonde.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I doubt J will vlog the children who’s parents haven’t consented and put it on YouTube, but that doesn’t mean he won’t still video them and keep the files, plus all the cctv cameras in his house...I definitely wouldn’t feel comfortable with my children in that house.
I’d be worried they’d give my kid a cold shower if they had an accident.

• Sick
^ Didn't Emilia even say she was 'off' dairy at one point? As well as saying she wanted to be blonde.
Yep she said dairy made her feel sick, yet still eats cheese, milkshakes and ice cream (gets it from her parents I bet) and she wants to dye her hair blonde when she's old enough. Now I wonder why a 7 year old would want to be blonde when their brown hair is gorgeous? Oh right Anna only likes blondes

• Sad
Yep she said dairy made her feel sick, yet still eats cheese, milkshakes and ice cream (gets it from her parents I bet) and she wants to dye her hair blonde when she's old enough. Now I wonder why a 7 year old would want to be blonde when their brown hair is gorgeous? Oh right Anna only likes blondes
Mummy's crazy is rubbing off on her. Sad.
She also said she wants to marry a girl and doesn't want children. What odd things for such a young child to even think about let alone verbalize. It makes you wonder if she's had terribly negative experiences as a child by...I dunno..a very close male relative perhaps?

Mummy's crazy is rubbing off on her. Sad.
She also said she wants to marry a girl and doesn't want children. What odd things for such a young child to even think about let alone verbalize. It makes you wonder if she's had terribly negative experiences as a child by...I dunno..a very close male relative perhaps?
If you had a father like Jonathan you’d probs see being a lesbian as a better option too lol he doesn’t make men seem very appealing. She gets thrown in the pool like a rag doll. Given cold showers. He’s disgusting and creepy. He’s probs just put her off men tbh Plus hasn’t Jonathan since Emilia was young shoved the whole boy thing down her throat like even when she was just a young kid he was like oooohhhh boys like wtf. She’s probs saying it to shut him up

Reactions: 9
I watched the ‘wedding’ in Sorrento vlog out of interest and noticed the side eye of Jonathan’s mother lmao
was this before or after the disgusting tweets ASacone wrote about her?

Reactions: 6
If my kids were ever invited to another kids sleepover party and I got a bad or creepy vibe from the parents, I was just honest with my kids and explained (in an age appropriate way) my concerns and reasoning for saying no thanks. By seven you can have those kinds of conversations with your kids in the context that you are teaching them to trust their gut feelings about other people and to act accordingly. Then you just plan a super fun weekend for your kids or get them a toy they've been wanting for ages on the days of the sleepover so they dont get fomo or realise theyve missed out on anything!

And Jonathan looks like a bloated middle age creep snagging a child bride in that wedding pic..and he was only 30? 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
If my kids were ever invited to another kids sleepover party and I got a bad or creepy vibe from the parents, I was just honest with my kids and explained (in an age appropriate way) my concerns and reasoning for saying no thanks. By seven you can have those kinds of conversations with your kids in the context that you are teaching them to trust their gut feelings about other people and to act accordingly. Then you just plan a super fun weekend for your kids or get them a toy they've been wanting for ages on the days of the sleepover so they dont get fomo or realise theyve missed out on anything!

And Jonathan looks like a bloated middle age creep snagging a child bride in that wedding pic..and he was only 30? [emoji1785][emoji2961]
I’ve picked my son up from a sleepover at literally midnight a couple of times because when it came to bedtime he didn’t feel comfortable. Once it was becuse the mum didn’t seem very nice. And i said to him I don’t care what time it is you call me and I will come and get you if you need me too. I wonder how many kids will be left at Emilia’s the next morning. Can you imagine... I’m sure once Emilia says don’t do anything naughty or you will have a cold shower or don’t go into that room because mummy doesn’t want us touching anything, or look this is the screen daddy will be watching us on all night. There will be hummus and celery for our sneaky mid night snack if we even make it out the door before we are caught by the cameras. They will be woken in the morning by ASacone clambering around in the dark.

I bet Emilia’s friends have more dirt on those parents than anyone.

It really will be just another advertising opportunity cloaked as a kids birthday.

• Sad
Yes especially when your child is friend with Emilia so you couldn’t say no to him/her to go to the party.
I would absolutely say no. CCTV all over the house (including bedrooms) being the very start of the list of reasons why! Can’t believe any parents would actually let their children go....we will see I guess.

Reactions: 8
Seven years old is very young to have a sleepover, I think it’s more likely that it’s a sleepover themed afternoon/evening party with those mini teepees someone linked to above. My daughter is nearly 7 and there is no way I would let her sleep at anyone’s house who wasn’t family.

Reactions: 9
This morning on the Real Housewives of Surrey: Princess is vlogging while sitting on the toilet again!!! Andrea is hanging out in the bathroom with her and starts playing with the toilet brush and bin while she's casually talking about mascara. :sick:
When she got him to stop playing with it, he puts his fist in his mouth. Noooooooooooo.

"I don't know if you guys can see this but Andrea is covered in little scratches and bruises, well not really bruises but you know. He walks everywhere now and keeps falling over." 🙈

I know she's desperate for a free bathroom update but... really?! She wants us to think she hangs out with her children in the bathroom whenever she's not doing her workout?! And vlogs from the freaking toilet? Why?!?
I would absolutely say no. CCTV all over the house (including bedrooms) being the very start of the list of reasons why! Can’t believe any parents would actually let their children go....we will see I guess.
Yes, even if he says he won't film/put it on YouTube I wouldn't trust a creep. the Kids will get filmed one way or another and I wouldn't be okay with that ever.

Seven years old is very young to have a sleepover, I think it’s more likely that it’s a sleepover themed afternoon/evening party with those mini teepees someone linked to above. My daughter is nearly 7 and there is no way I would let her sleep at anyone’s house who wasn’t family.
i thought that too - also that a lot of 7yr olds might not be comfortable enough to spend the night at someone else's house, get scared and will have to get picked up and if it was my imaginary child's party, I would hate it if half the kids got picked up during the night because they have no experience to sleep away from home.

Reactions: 6
Agreed. My son is 11 and it’s big for him. He had his first when he was 9 I think... and like I said in a previous post I’ve had to pick him up a couple of times before. Emelia is super young... let’s hope ASacone hasn’t been advertising the fact her dad haunts the place to Emilia and her friends if it is an actual sleepover. That’s a recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 5
I re quote what @Kja19 said because I think people maybe didn’t see :

“I don’t think the “sleepover” party is actually a sleep over where the children stay and actually sleep there for the night.

If I remember rightly a while ago in a vlog E1 and Anna were discussing it while they were getting ready for a bath and E1 said it wasn’t going to be to a real sleep over but it be finishing late and the babies A1&A2 will be in bed when it finishes and E2 wasn’t allowed to come as it was girls only then E2 got up set and Anna said he can be the only boy there and E2 was talking about what film to watch and Jonathan was giving her film titles and taking about having popcorn. I might be wrong and they might of have changed it I don’t know.”

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.