SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came to mind something terrible. Can you imagine when those kids get to puberty? "First period" "first boner" "first boyfriend/girlfriend" "first kiss" ....

i can only remember how shy and awkward i was as a teen and how regret so many things... how pissed i would be if everyone with internet also got to see those 😮😮
Fizz Family have their eldest child who's a teen with a load of period videos on her own vlogging channel. She's even done educational videos on how to use towels and tampons safely to help pubescent girls master these products.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Okay, these look adorable! But my imaginary child is still not going! :ROFLMAO: ;):p
Lolll
It’s sooo cute but yeah you’re right, if I had a girl and even if she begged me I wouldn’t let her go.

Yes, prefer having a sad girl at home than worrying all night long and not being well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really don’t understand her logic.
We always have leftovers when we bake, right?
So she should just bake the entire box mix and freeze the rest.
If she only sees the amount of food I bake being in the freezer,Anna would have a heart attack lol.

Caption is “window buddies”
Please tell me what’s the purpose of this photo/caption.
My guess is he is hoping lots of people get upset about the stupidity and comment all for engagement, don’t waste your time commenting on the post as it counts as a view and engagement so earns them money come here and say what you want most people read here including them so they will still see !

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My guess is he is hoping lots of people get upset about the stupidity and comment all for engagement, don’t waste your time commenting on the post as it counts as a view and engagement so earns them money come here and say what you want most people read here including them so they will still see !
Don’t worry about that I don’t have any SM.
But you’re right, like the C missing in the video.

Reactions: 4
Don’t worry about that I didn’t have any SM.
And the kids are sat at the window sill that all the commenters wonder if they might fall. I do too but I would never comment on their tit. Besides, I don't want to get blocked, I want to see more paranormal Workouts, how would I cope without sweaty Anna every morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t worry about that I didn’t have any SM.
I think most things they do , like posing tiny children on window sills why do something so dangerous if not to wind people up ? Very sneaky they don’t miss a trick !

• Sad
  • Angry
I think most things they do , like posing tiny children on window sills why do something so dangerous if not to wind people up ? Very sneaky they don’t miss a trick !
That's the very definition of exploiting your children. It's absolutely vile. The sad thing is, they don't have a clue and probably won't until they get bullied at school for it.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
That's the very definition of exploiting your children. It's absolutely vile. The sad thing is, they don't have a clue and probably won't until they get bullied at school for it.
Exactly or when they will be in high school and people will dig on the internet and see all the backlash they received in the past or the embarrassing gif of them people made,the old and vile tweets from Anna etc...

I feel already sad for them because they asked for nothing just being normal children.

Last edited:
I can see how she would only make six cakes for ED reasons but if that's the case she really shouldn't claim she's recovered...

i wonder if she pays attention to her kids' weights, too. Emilia isn't exactly skinny. Ugh it sounds like I'm body shaming a child, I'm not obviously, but you know what I mean. I wouldn't put it past her to watch her food intake very closely and maybe not make extra snacks so that no one can have seconds. Just as I can imagine it being because of her own relationship with food.
I hope it's not the case but she's definitely not a good role model when it comes to food/body image.

Didn't she say a few weeks back that the teacher said the kids were hungry because she put so little food on their lunchboxes and she only put like half an apple or something to compensate. So, i think she already does just that!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What sickens me is when emelias friends come over for this sleepover and sicko j has cctv cameras everywhere. Lately after everything that has happened and the clips of him I've seen poste as well as joking about three ways with his daughter... I think he's some kind of sexual predator

• Sick
  • Angry
Didn't she say a few weeks back that the teacher said the kids were hungry because she put so little food on their lunchboxes and she only put like half an apple or something to compensate. So, i think she already does just that!
Seriously????? That's disgusting! I mean whenever she's cooking, she only prepares tiny amounts, too.
I bet the nanny feeds them properly, I mean, they all look well fed and healthy, it's very strange. I would think they would all be skin and bones if they only got what they show that they get.

Reactions: 6
What sickens me is when emelias friends come over for this sleepover and sicko j has cctv cameras everywhere. Lately after everything that has happened and the clips of him I've seen poste as well as joking about three ways with his daughter... I think he's some kind of sexual predator
What is this!? 😱

Reactions: 1
I have that EXACT same lamp I use as bedside table lamps.
Oh no, Princess Anna, you are just as common as meeeee! :m:m:m
OmG you’re killing me with your dancing mushrooms 😂😂😂

• Haha
Other family vloggers do it. They do it to be "relatable" but to me that is something that should be kept private.

They’ll probably be one of those weird families who throw a period party for Emilia and invite the whole family and neighbourhood. Film it for ‘memories’. Wooo scar her for life!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Seriously????? That's disgusting! I mean whenever she's cooking, she only prepares tiny amounts, too.
I bet the nanny feeds them properly, I mean, they all look well fed and healthy, it's very strange. I would think they would all be skin and bones if they only got what they show that they get.
It was in her insta stories. I remember quite well because i was so shocked in her admiting it. I would have been so embarassed if the teacher said my kids are hungry everyday and dont have enough food, while living in a million pound house...

Yeah. The nanny must feed them quite well, besides them having so much chocolate, sugar and fast food on weekends (still cant get over the amount of chocolate on those pancakes)... but i always get god smacked when i see Emilia having the same size portions as Alessia 😲😮

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I have that EXACT same lamp I use as bedside table lamps.
Oh no, Princess Anna, you are just as common as meeeee! :m:m:m
Yep, and I've got exactly the same radiator covers £40 from B and Q. Lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.