SaconeJolys #7 You didn’t need to C this so I edited it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:eek:
Same. I probably wouldn't let my child go over to their house unless I was able to come with and supervise it all. Then again, I don't want to be near the Grey House and Grey Gardens, so we probably just wouldn't go.

Jesus Anna, that's not funny. That's not just Warobe Malfunction Barbie, that's I've-just-been-assaulted Barbie. It's a bit worrying what they play there....! Or are they just trolling us about their pervy and sick past now?????
View attachment 39159
She’s a sick woman, I don’t understand what’s funny.
Should Anna not be in bed by now anyway 😏

Reactions: 10
Same. I probably wouldn't let my child go over to their house unless I was able to come with and supervise it all. Then again, I don't want to be near the Grey House and Grey Gardens, so we probably just wouldn't go.
It’s hard because how would you explain it to your child?
She/he would be super sad if Emilia was his/her friend.
It's hard when it comes to children, not easy at all.
Because we can’t « choose » which friends they have or get along with.

Reactions: 4
I just watched Anna's Instagram Story. The Barbie thing at the end was weird. I'm the same age as Anna, that's what their anatomy has looked like for our entire lives, lol. I guess it was funny when we were 6? Anyway, I have to say the crumb cakes Anna made looked SOOO good. I want the recipe!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I just watched Anna's Instagram Story. The Barbie thing at the end was weird. I'm the same age as Anna, that's what their anatomy has looked like for our entire lives, lol. I guess it was funny when we were 6? Anyway, I have to say the crumb cakes Anna made looked SOOO good. I want the recipe!
Off topic:

It’s basically made with crumble dough (butter sugar and flour maybe some cinnamon and nutmeg) at the bottom of the muffin case then I don’t know what she put, maybe some diced apples with sugar and cinnamon/nutmeg and finished by another layer of crumble dough.oven 180 degrees.
I may be wrong.
But that’s what I understand.
There are probably lots of recipes on YouTube.

Reactions: 7
It’s hard because how would you explain it to your child?
She/he would be super sad if Emilia was his/her friend.
It's hard when it comes to children, not easy at all.
Because we can’t « choose » which friends they have or get along with.
Well, I don't have children so I don't have to deal with this issue, but if I had a child that was friends with them I would want to come with to supervise because I would not want my child to be filmed at their house and the only way I can make sure that doesn't happen is if I'm there. I would invite Emilia over to my house instead if my child wanted to play with her. I reckon Princess Sacone isn't too keen on taking the kids to play dates so maybe it wouldn't happen and the kids would just have to be 'school friends'.

As for the Barbie thing, duck knows why she thought it was funny, when I saw it I thought she was laughing because that Barbie had her boobs and vagina out basically and she looked like someone had ripped her clothes off/shoved them away. My mind is a dark place when it comes to that family apparently. Maybe she also thought it was funny because one of the kids had left her in that state?

Maybe she also thought it was funny because one of the kids had left her in that state?
I think it’s this possibility but she should have put a caption like “the state of the Barbie after they played with 🤣🤣🤣”.

I was talking about the sleepover.
Not playing an afternoon which I guess is easier.
It’s really hard with kids.
We don’t realise until we have kids, trust me.
That’s why it must be difficult for parents whose children are invited to the sleepover party birthday.

And I think SJs won’t film children if their parents told them not to.
Because it’s on YouTube.

Last edited:
Off topic:

It’s basically made with crumble dough (butter sugar and flour maybe some cinnamon and nutmeg) at the bottom of the muffin case then I don’t know what she put, maybe some diced apples with sugar and cinnamon/nutmeg and finished by another layer of crumble dough.oven 180 degrees.
I may be wrong.
But that’s what I understand.
There are probably lots of recipes on YouTube.
From what you have described, it sounds like an American coffee cake or the muffin version. A cake to have with coffee, not a cake with coffee in it. Often served at breakfast/brunch in the States. I have a weakness for anything with cinnamon in it.

Reactions: 5
From what you have described, it sounds like an American coffee cake or the muffin version. A cake to have with coffee, not a cake with coffee in it. Often served at breakfast/brunch in the States. I have a weakness for anything with cinnamon in it.
Oh cinnamon is sooo good

I think it’s this possibility.

I was talking about the sleepover.
Not playing an afternoon which I guess is easier.
It’s really hard with kids.
We don’t realise until we have kids, trust me.

And I think SJs won’t film children if their parents told them not to.
Because it’s on YouTube.
Oh I believe you. It must be difficult to be a parent in this day and age, with kids wanting to play on iPads and have social media accounts and all that. I wouldn't know how to handle any of it!

I forgot it was a sleepover party - well, in that case it would depend how the SJs are seen by the other parents, if they are concerned sending their kids there etc.
But seriously, when I see the way J acts in the videos, I wouldn't feel comfortable with my child sleeping at their house ever. I'd have a sad little child at home because I can't quite get over the fact that he jokes about raping his wife, films his children in compromising positions, puts them in skimpy clothes oh and not to mention the jokes about having threesomes with their own child.
As someone who is not a mother and who has never had the desire to have children actually it feels easy for me to just forbid them to go - I do realize that I can't possibly relate to the scenario... I wouldn't judge people if they are okay with their children spending the night at their house but from my POV, no, I would never allow it.

Reactions: 11
Oh I believe you. It must be difficult to be a parent in this day and age, with kids wanting to play on iPads and have social media accounts and all that. I wouldn't know how to handle any of it!

I forgot it was a sleepover party - well, in that case it would depend how the SJs are seen by the other parents, if they are concerned sending their kids there etc.
But seriously, when I see the way J acts in the videos, I wouldn't feel comfortable with my child sleeping at their house ever. I'd have a sad little child at home because I can't quite get over the fact that he jokes about raping his wife, films his children in compromising positions, puts them in skimpy clothes oh and not to mention the jokes about having threesomes with their own child.
As someone who is not a mother and who has never had the desire to have children actually it feels easy for me to just forbid them to go - I do realize that I can't possibly relate to the scenario... I wouldn't judge people if they are okay with their children spending the night at their house but from my POV, no, I would never allow it.
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: 2
Just came to mind something terrible. Can you imagine when those kids get to puberty? "First period" "first boner" "first boyfriend/girlfriend" "first kiss" ....

i can only remember how shy and awkward i was as a teen and how regret so many things... how pissed i would be if everyone with internet also got to see those 😮😮
Other family vloggers do it. They do it to be "relatable" but to me that is something that should be kept private.

Jesus Anna, that's not funny. That's not just Warobe Malfunction Barbie, that's I've-just-been-assaulted Barbie. It's a bit worrying what they play there....! Or are they just trolling us about their pervy and sick past now?????
View attachment 39159
[/QUOTE

Uh, the duck?

Reactions: 2
This party will be all gifted like the others, what’s the bets it will be all those little tent sleepover that are all the rage now of days.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Go to Simplyrecipes.com where they have a recipe for both apple coffee cake and classic coffee cake...
It’s my go to site for many things. I love their easy and economical banana bread recipe too.

Sally’s Baking Addiction is another good site.

Why would AS make only six tiny muffins? So bizarre.

Go to Simplyrecipes.com where they have a recipe for both apple coffee cake and classic coffee cake...
It’s my go to site for many things. I love their easy and economical banana bread recipe too.

Sally’s Baking Addiction is another good site.

Why would AS make only six tiny muffins? So bizarre.
To make sure every person can only have one tiny muffin. God forbid someone would request a second! She also said she only made half the boxed mix, wtf? Why would you not make the whole box? What's wrong with having more cakes? If she's afraid of someone eating too much 'junk' she can just pop them in the freezer.

Cute but I'd be a bit worried Andrea could fall while he's getting the perfect shot?
3A691AAE-2DD3-432F-9709-81DC82AE9F5A.png

Last edited:
To make sure every person can only have one tiny muffin. God forbid someone would request a second! She also said she only made half the boxed mix, wtf? Why would you not make the whole box? What's wrong with having more cakes? If she's afraid of someone eating too much 'junk' she can just pop them in the freezer
I really don’t understand her logic.
We always have leftovers when we bake, right?
So she should just bake the entire box mix and freeze the rest.
If she only sees the amount of food I bake being in the freezer,Anna would have a heart attack lol.

To make sure every person can only have one tiny muffin. God forbid someone would request a second! She also said she only made half the boxed mix, wtf? Why would you not make the whole box? What's wrong with having more cakes? If she's afraid of someone eating too much 'junk' she can just pop them in the freezer.

Cute but I'd be a bit worried Andrea could fall while he's getting the perfect shot?
View attachment 39204
Caption is “window buddies”
Please tell me what’s the purpose of this photo/caption.

I really don’t understand her logic.
We always have leftovers when we bake, right?
So she should just bake the entire box mix and freeze the rest.
If she only sees the amount of food I bake being in the freezer,Anna would have a heart attack lol.
I can see how she would only make six cakes for ED reasons but if that's the case she really shouldn't claim she's recovered...

i wonder if she pays attention to her kids' weights, too. Emilia isn't exactly skinny. Ugh it sounds like I'm body shaming a child, I'm not obviously, but you know what I mean. I wouldn't put it past her to watch her food intake very closely and maybe not make extra snacks so that no one can have seconds. Just as I can imagine it being because of her own relationship with food.
I hope it's not the case but she's definitely not a good role model when it comes to food/body image.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.