SaconeJolys #11 The Chronicles of Botoxia: the liar, the witch and the Wardo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna, that phone that never leaves your hand has a compass on it. But seriously how can she not know what way her house faces - has she never seen the sun rise or set?
She probably has no idea whatsoever about where the sun rises and sets, probably doesn't even realise it does, she thinks the sun rises out her arse!

Reactions: 14
Some of his face to face Insta stories today... He really is a fucking creepy, egotistical, slimey, weird plonker of the highest order. Quite an accolade Jonny shining

Reactions: 14
Anna is really trying to make the duck lip pout a thing, but doesn't realise it went out of fashion after the 14 year olds of 2014 grew up.
Also, thanks Lemonandlime for watching that horrid scene about them talking about female and male bodies, they're really doing a lot for body positivity there.
Shocked that they creepily watched the kids in the house while "turning off parent mode", probably just making sure the nanny wasn't feeding them too much or reducing the amount if sugar they eat

Reactions: 7
Wondering what's going on with the "help 12 families 1 a week' in the run up to Christmas??

Haven't heard any more or have I missed it.

He did say he would be sending the gifts out weekly??

Reactions: 6
I've kinda joked that if Anna ever started getting fillers and botox she would end up looking like the infamous cat lady because they already look similar. Well imagine my surprise when I seen these screen shots of Anna!! The resemblance is startling.

Some of his face to face Insta stories today... He really is a fucking creepy, egotistical, slimey, weird plonker of the highest order. Quite an accolade Jonny shining
All I could look at was his muddy looking neck. His fake tan is so bad! It looks like he smeared mud all over himself. Oh and his black tooth!

Reactions: 13
Exactly what I said 2 days ago when A posted her duck-face-giving-the-peace-sign bikini pic.
What the hell is this picture about, she looks bloody ridiculous in that awful bikini or whatever it's supposed to be. just why would he post something like that.

I think this proves he is posting for all the pervs out there, as no other reason, this is not normal, and what's with the plane, they went up the road in the bloody car.

Reactions: 10
It's been a while sind he posted her in a bikini.
Everything about this trip is just..., ugh.

I keep thinking about Anna saying after her wax how she's bald like Emilia now and now she's saying the kids see her naked more than her husband does... I mean... wtf. Did she actually want to match Emilia then?!

Reactions: 6
I feel for you having to watch and hear all that.

Always remember their cold ass wedding kiss.
Watch from 8.30 awkward as!

I feel for you having to watch and hear all that.

View attachment 54400
Always remember their cold ass wedding kiss.
Watch from 8.30 awkward as!
Oh wow, those photos. There really is no love in there relationship. She literally is with him as he said “I will make you famous”. She did the deed 5 times to help him make her famous. That’s it. What an unhappy loveless marriage. Yes the do deserve each other!

Reactions: 12
Anna and Jonathan telling us that she went to bed at 11 p.m. Yes, she just turned 32.

We finally got to see what Anna is doing all day long.

And the cherry on top :
Jonathan giving me Dominique Strauss kahn* in the Sofitel hotel vibes

* referring to

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
God...all that money and can't even fix that disgusting rotten teeth

But she’s not 100% Italian so how are the kids 1/2??
And never says anything about her 50% german part...

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think it’s the worst vlog I have seen, it was all over the place and they dynamic together is bizarre kind of, makes me uncomfortable, I skipped the shower/nudity conversation as just reading lemonandlime’s sum up, gave me nausea, because I found it inappropriate to speak about that publicly but maybe it’s just me .

Oh and the thumbnail is pathetic.
I mean, out of all the footage he has during the birthday, he chose the one which shows Anna in a bikini.

Reactions: 13
Try telling that to the kissass minions, who think Anna's the best mum and Jof is the best husband and dad and they so want to be like them when they have a family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.