Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Same old drivel. Comments are all calling her out as usual, telling her it's unnecessary. Someone asked "wheres Jonathan?" and she said "in bed with us 😂". It's actually really disturbing to see her churning out the same content again and again just to stir up hatred. This is no ally of the LGBTQA+ community.

Screenshot_20240614_192749_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Greentrees

VIP Member
I haven’t kept up with Jon, if anyone wants to recap his shenanigans, be my guest!
Thank you @Hillary101 for creating a new thread! X

----------

Regarding Jonathan - he's still a creep and hiding in his hole in his office figuring out more ways on how he can make more money off of his kids with E2 being at the top of his exploiting list.

His hair still looks like pubes and styled and shaped like a bowl and is repulsive as ever.

This is a screenshot from Anna's vlog today of Jonathan coming out of some corner of the house like a hermit with no top and only wearing his stinky shorts when Anna and Matt were leaving to go shopping together. He is the most repugnant man I have ever seen.

2BE4C4F6-8046-404C-8627-7675DFF3C012.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

JS12350

So worried now I’ve looked at E2’s TikTok (I wasn’t going to due to privacy, but Anna hasn’t really done a good job in protecting E2’s account and I think of E2’s welfare) I’m not going to post the TikToks here because that would be a little out of my own comfort zone, but here’s a run down. They are making friends with random people who has never met them in real life and some have even sent detailed messages about meeting them and making these random people their friend’s. Not only that, but a massive ton of really depressed type quotes, music and feeling depressed. No 10 year old should have this type of behaviour and just goes to show that Anna and Jonathan really don’t monitor any of their children’s internet usage and the content they watch.

• Wow
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
First pair of jeans that is not too tight for her to sit down in, and it's a kids size? Nope,her ED has not returned at allll....

JS12350

I’m still really sad about E2’s TikTok account. They need help. Just recently liked videos about s*lf h*rm, a girl locking herself in the school toilets due to mental health problems, s*icide and videos of people on hardcore dr*gs and going on ping Tiktok (Ping TikTok is dr*g related) This is a 10 year old child! A 10 year old. Liking videos like this. Interacting with people who are vulnerable and people who are older. This child has been paraded around like a puppet and every single aspect (their mental health, privacy and safety) completely disregarded. For what? Jonathan to buy big Gucci coats and fancy cars? For Anna to sit around in Starbucks all day waving a trans flag and going shopping with Matt? Seriously? This has made me so angry. I don’t understand how social services aren’t involved now because this is worrying. The content that E2 sees is so inappropriate and so harmful and can mentally trigger them. I don’t know how Jonathan and Anna can sit there all day and night and not even worry that their primary/elementary school child is looking up videos and interacting with people/videos like this and getting cyber bullied online by total strangers! Jonathan giving out their Roblox username was absolutely insane. Here’s some screenshots of thumbnails of the videos E2 has been liking.. absolutely eye opening in the worst way ever
IMG_8380.jpeg
IMG_8379.jpeg
IMG_8378.jpeg
IMG_8377.jpeg
IMG_8376.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Biffy

I only became aware of the SJ's via Stacey Dooley's documentary on them a few years back, and I've never watched a single one of their videos other than via this forum. But they creeped me out back then and they've only got more disgusting since. I'm firmly of the opinion that Jono is deliberately cultivating pweirdo attention via those poor kids (one look at the video titles/thumbnails shows how disturbing they are).

My heart bleeds for those poor children because I remember how they told Stacey they didn't really like being filmed and (Eduardo especially) clung on to her when she had to leave. I can't fathom how they have got away with exploiting them for so long when the signs of neglect and abuse are so clear cut.

I dgaf about Anna's ED or Jono's cross-dressing, I just wish the authorities would step in and try to save those poor children from this level of exploitation. Sadly I think it's too late to spare them years & years of therapy after what they've had to do for the cameras. 🤢

It should be a criminal offence to film minors for social media content. PTWM is another one I'm aware of who exploits and abuses her children, but there are literally hundreds of others. I can't begin to imagine how damaged these poor kids will be in later life when so much that should be private is out there for the whole world to discover.

Reactions: 25

Greentrees

VIP Member
Christ, Anna & Matt 😵💫 It’s a full on emotional affair from her end. It obviously isn’t physical but she is absolutely in love with Matt one way or another. She acts like a loved up teen with him & appears to pay very little attention to her actual husband. And he’s looking for something to fill the gap his husband left - she’s a safe option. What parent of 4 kids has time to meet up with their best friend daily?! I have 2 kids & see my best friend maybe once or twice a month..! It’s insane the amount of time she spends with Matt 🥴
Yes exactly.

And it was only a couple of days ago she made a video post "Date night GRWM" saying " as a mum and dad of 4, Jonathan and I rarely get date nights" but is out virtually everyday with Matt at cafes, having brunches and lunches, shopping, spending all day together when that time could be spent with Jonathan during the day if she really wanted to, when the kids are at school. They could easily spend time together during the day, seeing they are both at home, there is no strict rule for only being together at night on a date. She just has no desire to, that's why, and finds him repulsive like we all do. She is seriously crushing on Matt, big time!

Last edited:

JS12350

One last one I just saw. I could go on and on.. liked by E2. This is absolutely crazy. Please somebody step in and help that child!
IMG_8381.jpeg

IMG_8381.jpeg
IMG_8382.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
In Anna's vlog today

According to Anna, Wednesday's is Tortellini with butter night for the kids and said it is their favourite except for E2, he doesn't like it, and Emilia only likes Tortellini with grated cheese ontop without the butter. So, really her Tortellini with butter dish is only liked by Alessia and Andrea. So, it's really not all the kids favourite, then.

Anna’s rule is when one of the kids don't like something she 'cooks' which in this case was throwing a packet of Tortellini in boiling water and putting a splodge lump of butter in a bowl and mixing that lump of butter around with the pasta. I feel ill just thinking about it and also how bland it would taste and the thought of having butter right out of the butter dish spooned into their bowl with gluggy pasta and how that would actually taste and feel like eating, ugh. No wonder the E's aren't a fan.

But my gripe is, not only is she inflexible if one or two out of the four do not like that particular meal, and think, maybe I should make something perhaps they will all like, but it's also that she said to E2

“if she want's something different she has to sort it out herself, I think that's fair. I don't want to be that parent that makes multiple meals for different people. So that person has sort themselves out"

What!!! She doesn’t want to be that parent?! What parent?! She doesn’t know how to parent, that’s first of all, and second, is that she thinks that's fair that a 10 year old has to sort himself out to find something to eat himself?!!! She has got an absolute nerve to make her child sort it out and work out another meal! And what also irks me is that she won't budge on her "Tortellini Wednesday"! If it's not liked by all her children, time to move on and introduce a new Wednesday night meal ffs's and make something else! It's not that hard! Not expect her kid to "sort it out themselves" because of her laziness and no fucks given attitude! Plus, she also made an excuse she had to do some "brand stuff, work/editing" to do that night. She could of done it during the day instead of spending it with Matt. And what's that got to do with anything, it's a meal for one of your kids, that's more important! And it's not as though she's catering for an event for 100 people!

Also... that child she won't make a different meal for is the kid that is bringing in coin for them and keeping them afloat and is working nonstop! I think they deserve a meal they like!

And mind you, again, she's been out all day with Matt swanning around the shops and eating a gourmet dish for brunch/lunch at a cafe, plus that same evening her and Jonathan had a takeout delivery from one of their favourite places enjoying another meal to her liking, but E2 has to sort himself out and had to resort to a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich, that has been given to them daily as a constant lunch since they were babies!

No, Anna, your the 'parent' you sort it out!!

(I use the term parent very loosely)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
I might be very wrong but surely if you are trans and have changed from boy to girl you don't want to associate with your time before ie as a boy for E2. So why would E2 have a screensaver of when E2 was small/ Edwardo on their phone?

Surely you didn't like that period of life and want to forget it and be reminded they were born a boy everything they looked at their phone?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

crazycakelady

VIP Member
If it was a “council” estate family feeding their kids crap and all the dodgy Tik toks and YT videos you would bet that they would be raked over the coals

sydneymae

I am in shock at E2 TikTok posts and reposts which I will attach a few screenshots below with their username blocked out.

This is what the online exploitation and neglect of a 10 year old CHILD results in. Pain, loneliness, thoughts of taking joy in ending their life.

What in the world is a 10 year old doing with full time unsupervised access to an iPhone, iMac PC, mature content on social media? I feel sick. Children should be allowed to be children and as soon as a child starts showing signs of pain on this mature level or even when they regularly take up swearing, all devices and screen time should be taken away or at the very least monitored. Utter failure of parenting going on here and where is the rest of the family? Grandmas, aunties, uncles, cousins? These children need to be saved NOW before it truly is too late!!!

IMG_5909.jpeg

IMG_5908.jpeg

IMG_5912.jpeg
IMG_5911.jpeg
IMG_5914.jpeg
IMG_5907.jpeg
IMG_5907.jpeg
IMG_5905.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

leabytottle

VIP Member
The fact that Anna was happy that she picked the same dress as her 11 year old is weird! Why would you want to dress like a child, unless your husband was into it…

• Sick
Reactions: 24

Michi

I feel so so sorry for these poor children especially Eduardo. Poor kid is going to need years of therapy

Phnx_rising

How viewers can watch their "content" and be blind is beyond me, Anna is clearly so deep into her ED again, E2s personal tiktok should be setting alarm bells off for anyone who comes across their content.
Social services need to step in.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
How hard would it have been for Anna to rustle up a palatable dinner for E2. Scrambled egg/beans on toast, an omelette or a even a packet of noodles with a few veggies chopped in. Her attitude really bothered me.

Selfish madam who then scoffed another take away of her choice whilst her child has a sandwich that he's eaten a million times for lunch:mad:

• Sad

Buildacastle

wow that TikTok is insanely disturbing. This child deserved to be protected. How can Anna and Jonathan see their own child reposting stuff about suicide and still let them on the internet?

• Wow