SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family of 6 morning routine & the thumbnail is A&J brushing the A’s teeth.

Why won’t they learn? They have been warned for literally years against posting that content.
This is totally done on purpose.
Deliberately serving your children on a silver platter to pweirdos should be a jailable offense.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

Why won’t they learn? They have been warned for literally years against posting that content.
Deliberately serving your children on a silver platter to pweirdos should be a jailable offense.
They have learned, it’s why they do it. Anything to get some extra clicks and money, no matter who is watching or why….

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Brazenly showing alessia school logo on the Emilias leaving school vlog .
Nearly every vlog Anna has posted I’ve seen the new school logo.
Jumpers, shirts, book bags you name it!

They had the unique & privileged opportunity for a clean slate with no one knowing but they effed that up during the first week of the first term they attended (actually Anna doxxed it on her stupid calendar for the open day before they even enrolled a single kid 🙄)

Reactions: 9

They've changed the thumbnail and title of the vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Nearly every vlog Anna has posted I’ve seen the new school logo.
Jumpers, shirts, book bags you name it!

They had the unique & privileged opportunity for a clean slate with no one knowing but they effed that up during the first week of the first term they attended (actually Anna doxxed it on her stupid calendar for the open day before they even enrolled a single kid 🙄)
She had a whole conversation with Andrea with his school logo showing on his shirt. Incredible. It's like they can't live without the drama.
I hope school will be on top of it and ask for the logo to be blurred. Doubt it though...

Reactions: 7
I’m watching E1 (is that what we call her? Correct me if I’m wrong) leaving primary vlog, and firstly I think she seems like a lovely well rounded gal who knows who she is, secondly I like that J was willing to write an email to get her out of swimming every week, and let her not go in on the day when all the others went to their secondary school settle days so she wouldn’t be alone.
I know he has many faults but I think he does advocate well for his kids sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m watching E1 (is that what we call her? Correct me if I’m wrong) leaving primary vlog, and firstly I think she seems like a lovely well rounded gal who knows who she is, secondly I like that J was willing to write an email to get her out of swimming every week, and let her not go in on the day when all the others went to their secondary school settle days so she wouldn’t be alone.
I know he has many faults but I think he does advocate well for his kids sometimes.
Why would she want to get out of swimming every week?

Reactions: 10
They destroyed veg/salad garden to make a hill and buy organic veg/salad. 😂

She’s pleased that’s the new school has the kids outside- keeps theirs inside.

Honestly you couldn’t make it up.
Is there an old vlog that shows how the garden used to look like when they bought the house? I'm curious

Also, when Anna bends down you can see what she had for breakfast.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Jokes on Anna buying all these expensive gluten free snacks, they ALWAYS contain way more sugar than normal snacks cause companies want to hide the gluten free flour taste. I have celiac so I know this for a fact. Lmao

Also, feeding the kids gluten free pasta is really not ideal because gluten free flour is almost never fortified. So the kids are missing out on essential nutriments like iron (especially since they're not allowed meat) B12, etc.

Reactions: 11
Emilia said she 'can't swim', so why is it a good thing her dad wrote her an email every week to get her out of swimming lessons....?? Why would someone who claims to have been a swim instructor not want his child to learn how to swim properly?
Not liking something is not a good enough excuse, especially with swimming as that is a life skill.

Reactions: 23
Did they actually say E1 can't swim? They literally have their own pool in their back garden, how on earth has she never learned how to swim?

Reactions: 6
Did they actually say E1 can't swim? They literally have their own pool in their back garden, how on earth has she never learned how to swim?
Because Jonny claimed to be a swimming teacher, and has no awareness that children can sadly drown in very little water. He doesn’t make them wear any aids when in their pool, he just focuses on getting underwater shots of the children, mainly Edie, in uncompromising positions.
I think it’s so, so irresponsible to encourage Emilia to lie to get out of something, especially something so important. Can you imagine what he told the school? He probably made up that Emilia had started her periods (we all know if she had, there would be a video entitled “Almost teen becomes a woman” )
In state schools, children start lessons with school, usually aged 7-8(yr3) It’s sometimes earlier, but mostly the start of key stage 2. The government want every primary school child to be able to swim (I think it’s 25 metres at least) by the time they leave primary school. Each year usually has a term that they go each year, so by year 5, it’s 20+ sessions. Any that haven’t managed it, have the option to go in year 6. Part if the reason they want it earlier is due to bodies changing.

I’m assuming Emilia’s school has their own pool? So either the SJ came up with an excuse each time, or she struggles to swim- even more reason for her to have lessons. They could afford 1-1 lessons, if Anna stopped buying unnecessary gluten free food and cut down her daily dates with Matt, they’d have no excuse!

Edie seems to be able to, as I remember Jonny filming edie at a party, which was so inappropriate. When they went to Ireland and went to eye indoor pool wearing the compulsory hideous hats, Emilia stayed with Anna and just sat watching, whilst the tubby gnome went in with the A’s and Edie.

Just another thought, usual ratio in uk pools is 1-1 for under 3’s, and 1-2 for 4-7 year olds. So if they went to a normal pool pre Covid, it would mean Anna would need to go in the pool. Can you imagine her doing that? Even now, she would as unless they’re confident swimmers, over 8’s need adults support.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched some of Anna’s vlog on yew tu.be, the sports day one. I’ve not watched one in ages…
Why can’t Andrea put his own socks and shoes on?
Will someone show Alessia how to blush/manage her curks?
Why was Anna getting Alessia to show off earrings in sports day? She shouldn’t be wearing any!
Jonny and Anna don’t acknowledge each other in the house, it’s so odd.
Have they just taken Emilia out of school for the day?
Edie is so rude! Anna was asking about food for lunch and was ignored by edie. Then the next shot, edie is doing the tongue out, peace sign selfie, in the middle of the shop!
Did they go to an M&S service station?
Why don’t the E’s eat breakfast?
Why were the A’s eating cereal and a random boiled egg??
Anna and Jonathan looked like parents from school that ran in to each other, don’t know them very well, yet feel obliged to make small talk and sit together.

At the start of the homeschool vlog, Anna said edie was having a taster day at their new school. What happened to the drama school? (which we all knew was bull tit)
She said it’s been a tough few years for edie and everyone… as in the world or their family? She implied again about issues within the school, and I bet they’ll spill once Emilia has officially finished!
I’ve said before, if it was such a bad school, why keep the A’s there (I know they’ve moved now) and Emilia? If it was so bad, why would her bestie keep his kids there?

I think that Anna and Jonathan assumed Eduardo would suddenly become edie, and everything would be smooth sailing. Of course they’d face issues, it’s a learning curve for all involved, including the school and the families of the rest of edies class. The school have a safeguarding responsibility for the whole class, not just edie. It’s not as straight forward as Jonny boldly telling the school to address Eduardo as edie, to allow them to use female bathrooms, get changed for PE with the girls, share a dorm with the girls etc. Whatever your views on that are, it’s not just about your child. I honestly don’t think they’re prepared for the next few years. Emilia starting high school is huge. Mixing with teenagers, who will quickly find hundreds of embarrassing videos, and likely ask questions about edie. Of course that isn’t appropriate, but unfortunately because the adults have chosen to share edies journey so openly, they can’t expect no one to ask questions. You can’t cherry pick, and they are putting all of their children in a seriously difficult situation, with most likely, very limited coping strategies. I can imagine Jonny will say to Emilia “If anyone talks about edie, tell them to Feck off. The school can’t do anything as it’s an Irish word”

Giving Andrea the cherries with the pit inside makes me nervous. Not
We have a pool in our house and my 2 year old was "swimming" by 18/24 months. I use the term swimming very loosely - she could paddle/roll herself onto her back to float. Swimming is an essentially life skill, why he wouldn't have pushed her to do it, I can't understand.

Because Jonny claimed to be a swimming teacher, and has no awareness that children can sadly drown in very little water. He doesn’t make them wear any aids when in their pool, he just focuses on getting underwater shots of the children, mainly Edie, in uncompromising positions.
I think it’s so, so irresponsible to encourage Emilia to lie to get out of something, especially something so important. Can you imagine what he told the school? He probably made up that Emilia had started her periods (we all know if she had, there would be a video entitled “Almost teen becomes a woman” )
In state schools, children start lessons with school, usually aged 7-8(yr3) It’s sometimes earlier, but mostly the start of key stage 2. The government want every primary school child to be able to swim (I think it’s 25 metres at least) by the time they leave primary school. Each year usually has a term that they go each year, so by year 5, it’s 20+ sessions. Any that haven’t managed it, have the option to go in year 6. Part if the reason they want it earlier is due to bodies changing.

I’m assuming Emilia’s school has their own pool? So either the SJ came up with an excuse each time, or she struggles to swim- even more reason for her to have lessons. They could afford 1-1 lessons, if Anna stopped buying unnecessary gluten free food and cut down her daily dates with Matt, they’d have no excuse!

Edie seems to be able to, as I remember Jonny filming edie at a party, which was so inappropriate. When they went to Ireland and went to eye indoor pool wearing the compulsory hideous hats, Emilia stayed with Anna and just sat watching, whilst the tubby gnome went in with the A’s and Edie.

Just another thought, usual ratio in uk pools is 1-1 for under 3’s, and 1-2 for 4-7 year olds. So if they went to a normal pool pre Covid, it would mean Anna would need to go in the pool. Can you imagine her doing that? Even now, she would as unless they’re confident swimmers, over 8’s need adults support.
I can't think of one time anna was in the pool with kids properly.
Always either not with them at all or poses for a photo bone dry
Probably too vain about the piles of makeup being smudged 🙄

She would never take them to a public pool other than birthday parties because as you day she'd have to actually get in and spend time with them.

Because Jonny claimed to be a swimming teacher
Exactly this, he had Emilia with her mouth in the water coughing and spluttering when she was less than a year old because "it's good for them" or something.
If Emilia is trying to get out of swimming lessons because she can't swim, that seems a bit counterproductive...But I wouldn't put anything past them, in fact I find it highly believable

Reactions: 3