SacconeJolys #95 Anna is vain, Jonathan is insane, and the poor kids are just used to entertain.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids have little to no life skills because of their controlling mother and lazy father . My great niece is in the same year as alessia though turns 7 the last day of august. She’s been swimming for two years , she lucky that her dads gran has a pool , all the grandchildren and greats have learnt to swim in it, she wouldn’t thank anyone for showering her, she has a quick check over to make sure her hair is shampoo/ conditioner free. The contrast with the sj children is stark . Yes, she pushes the boundaries, thinks she ten 🙄😂 at times, can be cheeky but moreover is a part of the family and is spoken with not at .

The sj kids are not part of a family just a filming crew 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could E1s refusal to participate in school swimming lessons potentially relate to what she sees at home about food and body dysmorphia?

Reactions: 6
i know it’s been said before many times, but Anna is literally achieving nothing with those terrible workouts. If she can spend £400 a week on food, she could easily afford a PT or to get some decent gym equipment. Like someone else said, ditch the expensive gluten free food - it’s full of utter junk and pointless unless you are coeliac or intolerant. A “normal” cookie is x10 better ingredients wise compared to those Schar ones. And use the money towards a decent workout!

Why can’t Andrea put his own socks and shoes on?
This was the main reason I figured their new school wasn't Montessori. Montessori would have him do that himself from day one. 'Help me to help myself' starts from the smallest things that can feel huge for a young child.

It's so weird how they give their children so much freedom, but control them in areas where they should have been independent for a very long time already. Like, why can't Emilia brush her own hair? Or why does Anna still pick out all their clothes every day, and has them spread out for them?
An almost 6 year old should be able to put his own socks and shoes on in the morning.

Reactions: 12
Why would she want to get out of swimming every week?
Why would an 11yo girl probs going through puberty WANT to do swimming at school every week??
It was my worst night mare at that age. Both myself and most of the other girls were always desperate to get out of it. I’m glad Jono is letting her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would an 11yo girl probs going through puberty WANT to do swimming at school every week??
It was my worst night mare at that age. Both myself and most of the other girls were always desperate to get out of it. I’m glad Jono is letting her.
Anna? Have you not flags to be making or something? 😂
If every child wanted to get out of a class at school because they were uncomfortable, I doubt children would do much of anything really. Maybe he should think about why she is so conscious at 11 and work on helping her build herself up rather than allow her to not participate. They could start by taking her offline and not put her out there for strangers and noncey freaks to comment on for starters. And like others have said, swimming is an important skill to have. Its not like its a pointless lesson where they just piss about.

Reactions: 24
If every child wanted to get out of a class at school because they were uncomfortable, I doubt children would do much of anything really. Maybe he should think about why she is so conscious at 11 and work on helping her build herself up rather than allow her to not participate. They could start by taking her offline and not put her out there for strangers and noncey freaks to comment on for starters. And like others have said, swimming is an important skill to have. Its not like its a pointless lesson where they just piss about.
Completely agree - blows my mind that people wouldn’t want their kids to learn to swim, it’s literally a lifesaver. Plus amazing exercise and great for mental health. No idea what starting puberty has to do with it 🤷🏼‍♀️ You can’t let that hold girls back!

Reactions: 22
And by now, she should be able to swim as they learn from aged 7/8! So it seems Jonny has written excuses for a long time

Reactions: 9
You are glad that a father is allowing his child not to swim with her classmates:confused:

Not a personal attack on you whatsoever but I find it mighty strange that any child (without sensory or diagnosed conditions that would preclude swimming) would be allowed to skip a life saving activity that is part of the curricular. It's a privilege to learn how to swim.

Moreover, to applaud the repellent Jonathan for doing so just blows my mind.

Reactions: 21
I have an 11 year old girl who's doing swimming this term who is also going through puberty and she loves doing swimming, in fact there's not one child who 'gets out' of it in her class. It's not really a 'i don't fancy it's sort of lesson. Girls in her class are even wearing the period swim suits so that's not even an excuse.

Reactions: 16
You have to wonder if annas restrictive meals and full body makeover
Along with jonos expectation of how e2 should dress and act has caused emilia to start questioning herself

Lately she has changed, more withdrawn

Reactions: 3
Very true, I hope they’re doing that too.
Personally at that age I felt chubby, had SH scars etc and I dreaded it every single week and did anything to get out of it. I think in that situation preserving a child’s mental health is more important than learning to swim (which I never got the hang over after years and years of lessons anyway.)
Absolutely not supporting half the nonsense they do! I lurk on here but rarely have much to add as you guys cover it all… this was just one thing that I thought was a small positive. We don’t know Emilia’s reasons of course.

Reactions: 7
Sorry, but nope. Not wanting to or feeling like it is no reason to skip something as important as swimming lessons.
I was shocked to hear Emilia say that she can't swim and that she'll probably drown. They've had a massive swimmingpool in their garden for the last few years, and when on holiday always have a swimming pool. It's a life skill that she needs to learn. Don't like it? Tough.

Reactions: 11
Watching Annas Youtube. she likes to respond to questions:

Anna why did you keep 6 SIX little dogs for you narcissism and not let them go out to families who would give them individual love.

You kept 6 little dogs in cages in a utility room with their teeth rotting & paid a person to walk them randomly and not the twice a day most caring pet parents do.

You are not a genuine animal lover. The life you have given your own dogs says it all 😭😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Going off the latest vlog anna doesn't give a toss about keeping the kids safe,no blurring on alessias uniform logo of the school clear for all to see!
In what world is 10.30 a really late night for someone with multiple kids??
And then casually saying Andrea's so exhausted he fell asleep in the car and had been up since 5am with her
Here's A thought stop waking your kids up super early for no good reason selfish woman!

Reactions: 10
Going off the latest vlog anna doesn't give a toss about keeping the kids safe,no blurring on alessias uniform logo of the school clear for all to see!
In what world is 10.30 a really late night for someone with multiple kids??
And then casually saying Andrea's so exhausted he fell asleep in the car and had been up since 5am with her
Here's A thought stop waking your kids up super early for no good reason selfish woman!
She does not wake him up as such, but he wakes up because she passes his bedroom that early in the morning to do her all important work out. He is 'her work out buddy', instead of sending him back upstairs to get some more sleep, she loved the attention and will more than likely allow him some screen time the others don't get. It's no wonder the poor kid is exhausted.

It is mad she can’t swim, not just for the it might save your life element but also just, it’s a thing that’s useful in life no?! Is she going to wear armbands when she’s 18 & going on a holiday with her mates? Who are all having a nice time in the pool and/or the sea? Going to just sit on the side while her mates enjoy the water park? Blows my mind. Being able to swim is so much fun! And even if she gets around it by being in parts of the pool she can stand up, there is always going to be that fear of what if it gets too deep, what if something happens & I can’t reach the bottom or the sides!

I can somewhat understand 11 year olds beginning to feel self conscious about changing rooms & swim wear, I remember that feeling from starting high school! But E1 & E2 should have been able to swim without armbands by mid-Primay. It’s not like the SJ can’t afford the lessons.. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Plus the fact that Jonny bought the above ground pool. The 2 E’s definitely do not wear swimming aids and are probably alone some of the times. Completely unsafe to have a pool, temporary or not, without making sure your children can swim. It takes seconds to drown

If Emilia’s not swimming was anything to do with puberty, you’d think they would also look at the whole hair washing on a certain night routine. Poor girl needs an extra hair wash at some point, she must feel dirty with her greasy hair. Annal only understands her own hair type 🙄 dumb cow

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If Emilia’s not swimming was anything to do with puberty, you’d think they would also look at the whole hair washing on a certain night routine. Poor girl needs an extra hair wash at some point, she must feel dirty with her greasy hair. Annal only understands her own hair type 🙄 dumb cow
Having her hair trimmed more often might make it more manageable along with extra washes
Anna only bothers to get her own done Emilia, alessia and E2 haven't had their hair chopped in years

• Sad