SacconeJolys #94 “Trans mum” and single gay dad, E2s identity is clearly a fad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reallly realllllly hope that by that time, they are no longer online and we'll have no idea what's going on in their lives. I wish that so much for the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are you the same person who keeps asking?
We don't know as Erika is mostly offline these days, or at least not on the accounts we know she used to use.
Not me!may have asked a few years ago but I guess I'm Impressed she's stayed offline.

Reactions: 3
Not me!may have asked a few years ago but I guess I'm Impressed she's stayed offline.
The last I saw of her was right after Jonathan posted his incredibly creepy and inappropriate 'erotic stories', saying something like there's always someone in the family you're embarrassed by.
She'll pop by sometimes, or Anna will visit her with the kids/a child, but even then they do not show her all that much. Good for her. I hope she's found herself a good job and is happy living off-line.

Reactions: 10
So you’re telling me Anna stayed up past her bedtime to bake Matty boy a carrot cake from scratch for his birthday but poor little Lessie had to have a packet cake mix cause Anna couldn’t be bothered making the normal one for her. SMH 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Just watched Jonathan's latest shorts video he put out yesterday of E2 spouting another tirade of running expletives. This time it was in the presence of Andrea, hurled at Andrea. The other week is was him mouthing off curse words to Emilia, now this video, which would have been directed & produced by Jonathan Joly, guaranteed.

I know it's not the first time E2 has said swear words, but it's no excuse either way, if it's not Andrea and Emilia giving the middle finger, it's swear words being flung around the place. By making these sort of videos, he is normalising profanity in the house and that its okay to yell and call each other things. It's such a toxic home.

Great education in the Jonathan Joly school of no fucks given, no rules, no discipline, free rein, no one to answer to, no respect, no consequences, it's a free for all. What an education! Jonathan is revelling in this. Being around Jonathan all day is the worst possible outcome that could of happened to E2, as if it wasn't already bad enough.

E2 not being in an actual school just gives Jonathan more control and opportunities to breach and violate any boundaries he wants. No rules, no shits given. In the long run the only one's its going to effect are the kids not Jonathan and Anna.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The amount of money Jonathan and Anna spend on fast food ,treats and gifts is obscene. Also why is Edie involved in every fun activity. Emilia couldn't even have her own special treat without surly Edie being included.

Reactions: 16
Just watched Jonathan's latest shorts video he put out yesterday of E2 spouting another tirade of running expletives. This time it was in the presence of Andrea, hurled at Andrea. The other week is was him mouthing off curse words to Emilia, now this video, which would have been directed & produced by Jonathan Joly, guaranteed.

I know it's not the first time E2 has said swear words, but it's no excuse either way, if it's not Andrea and Emilia giving the middle finger, it's swear words being flung around the place. By making these sort of videos, he is normalising profanity in the house and that its okay to yell and call each other things. It's such a toxic home.

Great education in the Jonathan Joly school of no fucks given, no rules, no discipline, free rein, no one to answer to, no respect, no consequences, it's a free for all. What an education! Jonathan is revelling in this. Being around Jonathan all day is the worst possible outcome that could of happened to E2, as if it wasn't already bad enough.

E2 not being in an actual school just gives Jonathan more control and opportunities to breach and violate any boundaries he wants. No rules, no shits given. In the long run the only one's its going to effect are the kids not Jonathan and Anna.
It's about time that Jonathan acted like a parent and not the children's 'best mate'.........

Reactions: 14
The amount of money Jonathan and Anna spend on fast food ,treats and gifts is obscene. Also why is Edie involved in every fun activity. Emilia couldn't even have her own special treat without surly Edie being included.
For a while, Emilia could not even be invited to a friend's birthday party without having to ask for a pity invite for Eduardo.....

• Wow
  • Sad
To be fair.. J could not leave E2 alone at home. As you know, A was out with her best mate and the As were probably still at school.

Reactions: 3
A lot, i mean A LOT of SacconeJoly viewers on YouTube are same age as E1 and E2. The comments section is filled with chats about hanging out with friends, roblox, and homework. Even Jonno asks questions like, "Comment down below and tell us do you do your homework in car?" All of the kids view E2 as someone to look up to, which is so sad. Jonathan has completely changed the family channel to kids content. I wonder how many children are going to beg to get homeschooled so that they can hangout in Starbucks and play roblox everyday.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Imagine any impressionable child watching that repellent creep Jonathan and his confused kids online and thinking they are wonderful.

The grotesque man is 44 years old and is playing teenager on social media with his children for money. I cannot abide him:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Take away all the stuff that makes us go yuck and those kids would still be left with issues that will affect them as adults.

The norm for the kids to see the parents lying is one I find scary for them, we’ve seen Emilia call her dad out but doesn’t mean that she won’t lie herself ( I hope she doesn’t)

Reactions: 11
I have just watched a tt from Toby- Jay who is a trans man and calls out bullshit about non binary, gives excellent info about his journey, what dysphoria was like for him .

He’s said when you haven’t changed your name legally it’s still very much an alive name not a dead one .

So I’m going to carry on saying e2 or Eduardo

Reactions: 9
Not sure about the passport but you can change your name or your child’s by Deed pole easily and cheaply so they could do that if they wanted to

Reactions: 4
Let's talk about divorce -
Well, let's talk about being horny in public with another man, calling him your soulmate and bestie, hanging out in spas for massage and car boot for birthdays, while your children are left with probable predator called Jonathan to fend themselves for dear life.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So Jonathan has E2 acting out a scene where a “boyfriend” gives E2 an ultimatum, pick him or Olivia Rodrigo.

When will the minions realize that this isn’t cute and funny? It’s Jonathan feeding the pweirdos the exact fetish content they want 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh would you look at that omas back again
And it's her birthday 🤨
She did visit every once in a while now it's every few weeks
Of all the people in her family to celebrate with and she chooses to trek over to see the grandkids during term time and be used as free babysitting again
In the house with more security cameras and lack of privacy than big brother no less.

Seems she couldn't even part with matt for her own mother shocking!

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.