Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meisify2

VIP Member
I just watch the “after school routine” clearly they don’t have one, according to Amelia she sits on her bed until bed time! Why does Edie constantly touch their fringe? And why does Andrea act and talk like a 2 year old?

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
It's strange how regimented she is about it that she can't possibly skip it even if a holiday falls on a weekday, yet she puts in zero effort. Does not even break a sweat. She's been doing this for literally years, before the A's were even born, and there's no tone to her body at all, aside from what the surgeon put there.
I can't believe she thinks these workouts are doing anything whilst the machines that would make a difference sit their collecting dust.
You would never believe she went outside to exercise years ago happy to let a newly born andrea be shaken around violently in his pram on the bumpiest walks to loose the baby weight but now she wont spend a minute with the kids Inside or out(unless something is gifted!)
The dogs are walked by someone else and can't even enjoy the whole garden.
She even avoids all pools home and abroad.
Like some sort of aversion another good way to exercise but nope not a chance.

• Sad

Hillary101

I noticed in one of Anna’s videos that she said A2’s new school has placed him back a year. Which is so obviously what he needs what with the incoherent babble he speaks, and inability to pay attention.

Anna seems like a moron not doing that herself. Yes, okay- so these kids have to be in “reception” at age 4 in U.K. schools. But why didn’t she or her 20,000 a year prep school suggest he do it twice since he’s obviously way too immature?

At least the new school has people that care.

• Sad

Hillary101

I think Jon solo parents everyday, as it looks like Anna styles 1 kid’s hair and that's her parenting for the day. The rest, (after workout, shower, glam), is Matt and pancakes, some fish cooked at 11:30 for dinner and scrolling Instagram in bed. Maybe she starts a load of laundry with 5-10 products added in and she’s in bed for the night at 8 pm.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
This feels absolutely terrible to say but the SJs are 100% waiting for one of their kids to be seriously ill so they can starting making money out of it. Most families would feel that it's the most earth shattering news, but those idiots would absolutely relish it. Scum.

• Sad

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I came here to say the exact same thing! Who the fuck would name a video "daughters first time"! He knows exactly what he is doing and the type of people he attracts, if viewers are going to remain blind to his depravity then they are just as bad as the parents.
He is disgusting 😡😡😡😡
WTF? He is depraved! 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
how old is A1? 7? absolutely right that her appearance shouldn't be much more than a passing concern at her age. she's a nice/normal looking little girl, end of story. she should be mostly thinking about friends, games, toys, tv, music, and so on.
When you grow up in a toxic and dysfuctional environment like the SJ household there is no such thing as normal. Yes, exactly, I agree with you, she should be thinking about things an innocent child should be thinking about, not be worried or consumed with such grown up thoughts about her appearance at her age. Sadly, she is surrounded and affected by a mother who places more value and emphasis on looks.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Zoe, formally known as Zoella, was the one of the first UK vloggers to hit it big. She was signed with the same talent agency, and they would often meet up with her and her boyfriend Alfie.
Jonathan did not hide how much he lusted after her, but also always made sure to use her name in the title as as well as her photo in the thumbnail for every (Gleam talent agency) meet up.
When Anna had her miscarriage, Zoe looked after the Es. She loved those kids.
But now, there is no contact. Zoe and Alfie have not even met Andrea.
Never forget when Jonathon embarrassing tried to start a “swimming pool war” with Alfie over youtube via the vlogs and even tagged him in multiple instagram stories begging for attention and Alfie completed blanked him 💀

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
Emilia’s middle name is Tomasina. I don’t think the Tommy thing is that weird?
I get where it derives from, just seems like he’s pretending they call her Tommy all the time. It’s never been heard on the vlogs, or mentioned when writing a post, the other kids don’t call her it, and don’t seem to know who the hell Tommy is 😝 Like a few of us have said, when a family member has a nickname, it tends to be known and used by all the family. Suddenly Jonnys constantly saying Tommy, yet no one else is.

I know we all slate him, but at least he does things with the kids, even though it’s most often for content. For example, buying cricket equipment, then getting all the children involved. Anna, nowhere in sight. He does have to make it annoying by pretending he doesn’t know what cricket is, and repeats the same unfunny jokes. It’s on a parr with everytime there’s a birthday, and each gift he pretends it’s a school book. I mean shock horror, cos who would possibly buy their kids something educational?

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
All of the shorts of Edie are repulsive 🤮 that child is being neglected and being treated as a golden child at the same time. Double whammy, double the repercussions

Wills315

VIP Member
Another day out for E2 . When was the last time the youngest two had a day out , one on one? Probably when she took poor A1 along when she was getting her bush waxed. The favouritism is glaringly obvious.
Also matt is vile for posting that video at the toilet , he's as bad as her. I would imagine anyone going through an eating disorder would be doing everything they could to keep it secret, nevermind setting up a camera to film yourself purging.

• Wow

Greentrees

VIP Member
Has Jonathan plucked his eyebrows?

I knew his eyebrows and facial expression and evil character reminded me of someone!

The Joker...an evil villain.

1EEFAA39-3A0F-46DB-8ACB-52945814B30B.png

4B98104A-BC39-4E5B-9A6F-8FB92F2B6E42.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Her latest "What I eat in a day as a Mum of 4" - what does that have to do with anything?? You ignore the kids and serve them chocolate croissants with nutella and chocolate buttons as a standard breakfast, you're out with your gay bestie who you wanna shag, you're making these high protein shakes as if you're building muscle during these "workouts", and feeding yourself gourmet nutritionally dense meals. Also suspiciously pausing after taking one bite of any food, who knows how much of those foods she actually eats??

The comments have people calling her "body goals" while she prances about in kids size clothing and workout gear to show off her midriff - WHICH SHE PAID FOR!!!!

To imply she's "doing it all" is so incredibly damaging. The poor naive folk watching this thinking she cares for 4 kids and got to this body through exercise and healthy eating couldn't be more wrong.

GoodieFoodie

So I watched J’s recent vid of A1 getting her ears pierced.. why’d he use that image of E1 in the thumbnail when she never wore that outfit at all in the video?! That’s so disgusting!
People fish all the time about the things they do but damn! He really do be doing things!

mimidiamond

Can that child not put his bloody phone down , anna took e2 to beach and just whole video the phone is in his hand , how old is this child , surely not old enough for it to be glued to their hand , eben running in the sea with it in their hand , put it down and enjoy being a child

• Sad
  • Wow

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
She doesn't even hear herself does she. Just OBSESSED with looking like a kid in her crop top and jeans from children's section.

Screenshot_20240608_191227_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Greentrees

VIP Member
Watching the kids gorge themselves on all the different candy and junk food in the " my daughters only ate candy for 50 hours" was making me sick, and the way Jonathan was pushing it on them to try every single thing he bought from the candy store, was disgusting.

There would of been approx about 15 different assorted packets of junk food, sweets/lollies and savoury things, Jonathan made the kids try, which ended up been an eating frenzy because they went all out and ate alot of everything combined.

I would have a stomach ache for days, I can't see how they wont, I'm sure they will have. Or maybe because they eat an abundance of sweets everyday their tummies might used to be mixing so much sweet stuff all the time, I dont know, but it was sickening nonetheless.

The amount of sugary rubbish they consume everyday is astounding, all willingly given by Jonathan and Anna, especially Anna, and with her usual running commentary "is it good, does it taste good" alongside with it. It's like she gets a high, hearing how good the tonne of sickly sweet stuff she feeds her kids everynight is, and it's like it's weirdly satisfying and intoxicating to her, which, in my opinion, stems from her ED.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17