Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

callmegracie

VIP Member
Solo parenting a thing now? Do most people not just parent there children? She done a reel about Saturday routine she drops two off to a class gets food delivered and then picks up two kids and says it's solo parenting. Influencers are so strange. Plus the poor children wouldn't be hard to know where they are so dangerous.
solo parenting is generally used by single parents so she's just using it to stir up drama and get engagement from people asking if her and j aren't together anymore :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19

Greentrees

VIP Member
Anna’s cheeks are another level. They look terrible, she has gone too far with all the filler/botox, they actually look lumpy. The outcome should be undetectable, not stick out that much that you can see your cheeks from Mars. Her face is looking dramatically different and not in a good way.

52EE16BF-A6A2-400A-98B4-E1CC227027C1.jpeg
1B598BAE-32EE-4558-81C6-E8BF4DA0300E.jpeg

Anna took Matt out to have a full on spa day for his birthday, why am I not surprised. There’s that stupid pout again. Can he just not!

29FBF38E-0BB7-47C9-9A1C-CBD8BD68B979.jpeg

239E058E-8F04-47C7-9D3A-11D24ACA6EAA.jpeg

Hasn’t Matt had some fillers done too. I’m sure Anna went with him recently to a salon to have it done. They can't go anywhere without each other. His face is looking super puffy, he looks rough. They both look very unnatural.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I feel Alessia was coerced by Jonathan into getting her ears pierced. She looked apprehensive and very anxious about the whole thing. In the car E2 asked her how she felt and if she was excited. She said she was nervous and not excited and she also was self-soothing, what looked like sucking her thumb or putting her fingers in her mouth.

If she wanted to get her ears done of her own accord she would of been more excited and enthusiastic, despite being nervous, which is perfectly normal, but it just seemed watching the vlog she was totally talked into it and was convinced to, prior. And, knowing how Jonathan is, he would of tried selling it to her in days or weeks before, by telling her she would get rewarded with some gifts, hence going into the jewllery/gift shop and taken to starbucks afterwards.

I felt the whole thing was sold to her by Jonathan so he could get another "first time" video out of another one of his kids.

And the other really infuriating thing, too, is he is now going to be putting out 2 youtube videos a week on his channel, which will ramp up even more work for the kids, already heavy filming schedule making content/rehearsing he makes them do, on all his other social media platforms. It's ludicrous!

Also, where was Anna? Why didn't she go, too. She went with Emilia when she went to get her ears pierced for the first time, why not Alessia?! Oh that's right... she would of been having cake and coffee with Matt. Alessia is way down the pecking order on Anna's list of importance, if at all.
It's all just so very sad. Hope the kids will get good therapists, they will need them.....

• Sad
Reactions: 18

callmegracie

VIP Member
The dogs were the first to be exploited from pregnancy to now death...
no one is safe from exploitation in that house.. and theo is only the first- there are still 5 other dogs to make content of when they pass :rolleyes: nothing is sacred, its all just for content

• Sad

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
Infact that when Stacey Dooley mentioned that are they worried about predators lurking on their social media or stalking them, he said that he wasn't worried at all. Because allegedly it seems that he is the predator in the house.

• Sick

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Promotes skin care whilst wearing a shed load of make up.

I get more exercise dancing around the kitchen waiting for the kettle to boil than she does in her structured routine 😂
It's strange how regimented she is about it that she can't possibly skip it even if a holiday falls on a weekday, yet she puts in zero effort. Does not even break a sweat. She's been doing this for literally years, before the A's were even born, and there's no tone to her body at all, aside from what the surgeon put there.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Looks like she's back in the grips of her ED, it certainly doesn't help that people on her recent YouTube video have been asking for her to bring back "what i ate Wednesdays"

I have a feeling her and Matt just enable one and other.
I used to be a moderator for a busy ED forum, and peer support is amazing. But it can turn ugly so fast. I agree, it feels like her and Matt are enabling each other, especially when going out for lunch so often. I am sure there is some 'compensating' going on either beforehand or afterwards.
It is a toxic relationship, and it will end in tears.

doodlebug

VIP Member
Even if he wanted to retransition, would his parents let him? They’ve both made the whole trans thing their brand USP. Does E2 even know that’s an option? Because they indoctrinated him at such a young age he must be hella confused and probably can’t even decipher his own feelings on gender anymore.

• Sad

Lorny

VIP Member
Not even defending Anna and I personally wouldn’t wear what she’s got on. But I hate the whole ageist comments about any woman aged 30/40 with other women saying they shouldn’t wear that. How about people can just wear what they like 🤷‍♀️
I’m a woman in my mid 30s and wouldn’t be caught dead in that outfit. It was my personal opinion. By all means wear what you like but she looks ridiculous to me. If she had a genuine quirky personality then this outfit could have been pulled off but she’s bland as fuck and is only wearing wee flowery jeans because she got them from the kids section.

Greentrees

VIP Member
I can't understand why Anna recoils when Jonathan goes near her, what's not to like. 😂 :sick:
6CD83604-E5DC-4DAC-9C45-6B5CF6468187.jpeg

What's going on with Jonathan's gut. Has he swallowed a tyre. The nightly glass of wine or 6 habit is catching up by the looks of it.
8AA5B7D0-20AA-4B4A-8052-45BEFD7E497E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
We know Anna goes to bed early, but I find it so strange that are goes to bed BEFORE her children. It’s sad that Alessia is still falling asleep to a device reading her a story,
I know Jonathan is still up, but that in itself worries me. We’ve seen the kids going to speak with him and he’s in his “office” in front of a computer. God knows what he’s doing or who he’s talking to.
Dont get be wrong, my husband and I don’t always go to bed at the same time, but when our kids were little, they went to bed WAY before we did.
I honestly doubt they spend any time together, just the two of them. I know they watch MAFS, but that’s it!
Another thing, they don’t seem to eat dinner together. They got wagamammas for the kids, then when Jonny was showering the kids, the adults food arrived! I’m sure the kids could eat a little later and the could eat a bit earlier and eat as a family. I get when parents are working, and not getting him until later, that they can’t always eat as a family, but Anna and Jonny are home all the time (apart from the time she spends with Matt)

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Oh god I couldn’t even watch the end of that video without getting upset. Yeah why on earth would you film that?! The dogs are just props, any showing of feelings is just a performance.
I avoided it all together…having to put a poorly, elderly animal to sleep is something I have had to do & it honestly broke my heart. That family are
f-ing sick in the head!

• Heart
  • Sad

Greentrees

VIP Member
I feel Alessia was coerced by Jonathan into getting her ears pierced. She looked apprehensive and very anxious about the whole thing. In the car E2 asked her how she felt and if she was excited. She said she was nervous and not excited and she also was self-soothing, what looked like sucking her thumb or putting her fingers in her mouth.

If she wanted to get her ears done of her own accord she would of been more excited and enthusiastic, despite being nervous, which is perfectly normal, but it just seemed watching the vlog she was totally talked into it and was convinced to, prior. And, knowing how Jonathan is, he would of tried selling it to her in days or weeks before, by telling her she would get rewarded with some gifts, hence going into the jewllery/gift shop and taken to starbucks afterwards.

I felt the whole thing was sold to her by Jonathan so he could get another "first time" video out of another one of his kids.

And the other really infuriating thing, too, is he is now going to be putting out 2 youtube videos a week on his channel, which will ramp up even more work for the kids, already heavy filming schedule making content/rehearsing he makes them do, on all his other social media platforms. It's ludicrous!

Also, where was Anna? Why didn't she go, too. She went with Emilia when she went to get her ears pierced for the first time, why not Alessia?! Oh that's right... she would of been having cake and coffee with Matt. Alessia is way down the pecking order on Anna's list of importance, if at all.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry