Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wills315

VIP Member
Haven’t posted here in a while
Oh shut up Anna. "If people tell you who they are believe them " alright I'm fucking Santa clause then. Did your husband tell you he's a pedalo yet? Because, that i could believe.
I wonder if addressing the stocking was because its been mentioned on here several times.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Michi

How do they make money? One word: päedos. I'm convinced that's their main source of income.

• Sad

JustSad123

Chatty Member
Any sane person does not act like that.

That was completely manufactured & why make those weird cut ins like it was one continuous video when in fact it’s all filmed over multiple days. Going back to where things were filmed a day prior and using dialogue as if you were talking in that moment. WTF!
What father would spend that much time going through footage of their 9 year olds sleepover? Eww.

This bloke has too many red flags, JFC

———

There is seriously a comment saying E2 is the perfect age for “top surgery”
This is the crap Jonathan will be wanking too. Look how giddy he is.
This is the type of people Jonathan & Anna are feeding the kids to on a daily basis. Pweirdos & nut jobs.

I am literally screaming.

• Sick

Wills315

VIP Member
They've convinced e2 he's a victim who hasn't had a sleepover before because he's trans. Absolute nonsense!! Can I just say not all 9 year olds have had sleepovers. Out of my 5 kids only one of my kids had had a sleepover by that age. Mainly cos I was very friendly with her best friends mom and trusted her completely. E2 hasn't had a sleepover cos no sane person would allow their kid in that house unsupervised.
And what a fuckin freak jono is filming his kids sleepover. Get a job you bellend.
I was thinking this too, it's not uncommon for children to have not had a sleepover by 9. Especially with what goes on in the world nowadays you cant be too careful who you drop them off with. Unless it's family or I knew the child and their parents very well, I wouldn't allow it at that age. But each to their own, it should always be a trusted parent at any age, and I certainly wouldn't trust Jonathan "hey buddies" Joly 🤢🤡

GotYourBigPlateAlan

I'm surprised jono let e2 dress up as Mario... doesn't that mean he's a boy again jono? Cos wearing a princess dress is what turned him into a girl sooooo.... what's the difference? Like seriously, I want to know!

Reactions: 19

Hillary101

What kind of delusional state is Jonathan Jolie when he says TikTok made him a profile photo? 🤯

A feature on the app offered to everyone? He’s acting like he has a direct line to converse with the Chinese company ByteDance.

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Why is edie constantly strolling around in crop tops summer has been and gone long sleeve weather now.
Don't know what preppy is but doesnt sound like too small belly out outfits

Todays video Es who knows who best.
Couldn't sound more rehearsed if they tried 🙄

Wouldn't You know it edies favourite colour is sky blue and pink
Not what jono said is it 🤔

Last edited:
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
So Emilia finally gets her own room, and a few short weeks later, so does E2........ And again with 'My daughter Edie is moving into the teenage years'. Nope, the kid is 9. So now both As have the bigger rooms? What about you 'moving soon'?

• Sick

leabytottle

VIP Member
I just don't get the angle Anna and Matt are going for other than looking like dills. I mean, this airhead, juvenile, childish behaviour from them isn't engaging, likeable or appealing, especially for their age, it's downright embarrassing and off-putting. I just can't believe Matt has made a conscious decision to associate himself with these fools and this is what he wants his social media footprint to be, and out of all people, them! If he can't recognise how bad they are for all the obvious reasons, then he deserves what he gets.
It’s odd that they’re both like this. It feels so performative and also like neither has had a friend before. I wonder if Matt had a bit of a glow up (I mean he’s gone too far!) and was maybe a shy kid with no mates. Regardless their behaviour together is strange. Making mood boards that look like a child has done it? Crazy! Where were their army of kids whilst this was happening???? If they were at school then most stay at home mums are doing more productive things than getting glitter and sparkle and sticking it to a piece of pink card!

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Her latest insta reel on morning routine - Hot meals (oats porridge) with fruits for herself, while kids get boxed cereals?
Also, spa day with Matt, isn't it kind of strange? Call me conservative and I hate jumping to the conclusions but the gay besties thing is getting too far
It is very strange to want to spend your birthday with another man, especially when your husband is at home and just as available as he's not really working.

The gay bestie thing will end in tears. I can't work out who will do most of the crying, yet.

bagafreebee

VIP Member
They had to change E2's stocking as last year there were so many comments... and Anna was moaning she could not buy the same one. So not surprised they all got new ones. So wasteful.
Everything has to match it is all for show. This is the same woman that can't be bothered to cook her kids a lovely homemade Christmas dinner.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I don't think he can breathe properly through his nose. Of course, no need to have this checked, just let the kid suffer.

• Angry
  • Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
View attachment 2518838

“I Work full time when they’re at school” - since when? 😆 that’s hilarious!

And the other comment - “ what’s your job?” :ROFLMAO:

Making juvenile embarrassing TikToks and eating pancakes at restaurants with that other loser Matt and taking selfies in her bedroom, in front of the mirror during the day doesn’t constitute work.
She works?? Full time??
She seems to have a lot of time just going out with Matt whenever she feels like it, and cooking dinner for hours whilst filming herself.
That is not 'a full time job'. She would not know what a full time job is if it bit her on her pancake arse.
---
Just saw the video of the 'strange noise Emilia heard in her new bedroom' and them 'discovering' the wasp nest.... They have known about this since the first Summer they moved in, and have ignored it all this time. They did a whole vlog about the strange noise in the walls, and they already had someone in, but then they decided to just leave it.
You can't rewrite history, Jonathan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bol85

VIP Member
Skinny’s are out Anna. They make you old 😉😅 I’m kinda surprised she hasn’t moved with the trend on jeans, it’s all wide leg & mom these days. Plus wide leg trousers are very in too. I confess I do still like my skinnies in terms of looks with some clothes but god, loser fit jeans are so much more comfy!

She’s always wedged herself into spray on skinnies. You can literally see her flaps man 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Emilias always wanted a pet of her own, has she ever paid attention to the SIX dogs down in the kitchen?

Jonathan bought her a jellyfish tank and as usual E2 pushes in front and centre 🙄