SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s cooking Sea-bass for dinner? That would make anyone vom let alone two kids recovering from a bug. That’s all you want to smell in the house whilst feeling nauseous
If they are recovering from a bug then a simple chicken dinner would be perfect, shes a pro at that. Give their poor tummies a chance to recover.

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!

Reactions: 8
How can she expect her 5-year-old son to just "get on with it" WTF? He is 5 FFS! Anna, you complain more than anyone in that family! You had the luxury to wail in bed all day and leave Jonathan to 4 (and 2 of them poorly) kids because you "literally couldn't get up", which is BS as you still managed to update everyone on how much you were suffering while maintaining your face, and how about the times you needed the toilet? Were you using your fancy mixing bowl as a piss pot as well as a sick bucket? Should've gotten a grip, stuck a paracetamol down your throat and helped tend to your kids instead of calling poor Lessi mean when she came to give you a cuddle. Tight cow.

They left their toddler in messy nappies, of course they didn't change the dirty sheets until mid-morning.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is she so glammed up for a day at home with poorly children?!! I don’t get it!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Why is she so glammed up for a day at home with poorly children?!! I don’t get it!
It's Princess Anna. She literally can't pee without a full face of slap on. She's not maternal either so the children being sick is a real hinderance and something that ruins her day. Even though she does f all every day apart from her work-out, glamming up and showing us the food she eats.

Reactions: 9
She is unbelievable. Surely you'd understand that fish is the last thing you need on an upset stomach? Some plain rice with boiled chicken, or maybe just some toast for dinner would do. Let them recover first.

But as said here, it's probably because this is what was planned, and she can't possibly switch things around. She has some serious issues and her family is suffering for it. Those poor kids earn the money in that household and they get treated like tit.

• Sad
It's Princess Anna. She literally can't pee without a full face of slap on. She's not maternal either so the children being sick is a real hinderance and something that ruins her day. Even though she does f all every day apart from her work-out, glamming up and showing us the food she eats.
I noticed that she became like that in the new house not before.I might be wrong.

Like, she thinks, because she bought a £1,3M,she is in some sort of show à la The Real Housewives, except she doesn’t have any social relationship, and it’s not broadcasted on TV.

On her stories this morning she claimed that her and Emilia don’t cause a fuss and just get on with it, unlike Jonathan and Eduardo-what a witch! I would put money on her getting up to do her workout this morning. She is completely self-obsessed.
As always, she disses boys and praises girls in her family.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
At this point I’m actually questioning if they did actually get sick, or was it just an elaborate lie to cover the fact she couldn’t bare the thought of going out to whatever she was supposed to do tonight. I mean who cooks all that after they’ve been ill? Dried toast or scrambled egg on toast of they’re feeling better. Plain, bland food is all that’s required. I just don’t understand.

Has she actually shown the kids at home? I don’t follow him so don’t know about him. If he hasn’t then I smell a rat, he would be the first ones with the camera in their faces while they’re puking.

Reactions: 15
OMG she is cooking SEA BASS!!!!! Who serves fish when everyone is puking?! What the hell?! That is so ridiculous I don't even know what to say!

I'm super confused why she's in full makeup when she's not leaving the house and/or sick... but she's okay with her face being all sweaty and gross after her workout. That is an extreme I don't understand!! To be honest I don't understand why she doesn't workout in full makeup because she seems like the kind of person who would. Shocks me every day that she's willing to show her bare face like that when she's soooo concerned with looking perfect for the rest of the 23,5 hours of the day!

I bet she totally did a work out this morning. With all her, back to normal, I don't have time for this tit. If she can't change the meal plan she won't have changed working out. She'll soon regret it though cleaning up fishy vomit.

Reactions: 11
I bet she totally did a work out this morning. With all her, back to normal, I don't have time for this tit. If she can't change the meal plan she won't have changed working out. She'll soon regret it though cleaning up fishy vomit.
I honestly hope someone throws up on her. Fish! For people with a stomach bug. Can't think of anything less appropriate.
Of course she did the workout, 99% of her illness is in her head anyway.

• Sad
  • Haha
What is more important Anna, sticking to the meal plan and listening to your ED, or your children feeling better and comfortable? Oh well.. guess we all know the answer.

• Sad
  • Angry
She said she was waiting for her grocery delivery bc she had no laundry soap. What is she 20??? How does a grown woman with plenty of money to spare run out of laundry soap. It's called stocking up Anna. You're rich! Buy 3 or 4 detergents and when you only have 1 or 2 left buy more. They really do live like teenagers in that house. I rmbr them always having to run out and get wipes and diapers when the E's were little bc they never bought them when they were low but instead waited till they were all gone. She must be really struggling not having all her paid help to do everything for her. Wonder who's wiping her ass???🤣
I’m 21 and I ALWAYS have laundry detergent. I even keep the laundry pods under the sink just in case for some reason I don’t have any. Same with toilet roll - I always buy a big pack of 12 and when there’s about 3 left I buy more.
Clearly anna isn’t as organised as she claims to be!

Reactions: 11
Has she actually shown the kids at home? I don’t follow him so don’t know about him. If he hasn’t then I smell a rat, he would be the first ones with the camera in their faces while they’re puking.
Don’t worry they save the exclusive footage for the vlogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think we all feel cheated not getting to see sweaty Princess this morning, so I thought I'd remind everyone about their weird and failed attempt to get BBC to give them a children's program. Anna's beautiful singing will surely brighten your day!

Watch Baby Disco Adventure..because that's a thing apparently

She (Alessia) is going to drive you crazy crazy. At least the cops are nearby to keep an eye on their friendliest friends. Yep, not weird at all.

disco.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m 21 and I ALWAYS have laundry detergent. I even keep the laundry pods under the sink just in case for some reason I don’t have any. Same with toilet roll - I always buy a big pack of 12 and when there’s about 3 left I buy more.
Clearly anna isn’t as organised as she claims to be!
Absolutely, also she always claims having A BIG FAMILY, well buy accordingly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Don’t worry they save the exclusive footage for the vlogs.
Hmmm.. I still think he would have had the kids on his stories today if they were at home. Can anyone confirm if they were?

Also, if they were desperate for washing powder, couldn’t Jonathan have picked some up on the way back from taking Alessia to school. I don’t believe a word tat come out of their mouths.

Totally off topic -

But just had to put my doggy down :( (left on profile picture)
Oh I’m sorry for your loss ❤

I think we all feel cheated not getting to see sweaty Princess this morning, so I thought I'd remind everyone about their weird and failed attempt to get BBC to give them a children's program. Anna's beautiful singing will surely brighten your day!

Watch Baby Disco Adventure..because that's a thing apparently

She (Alessia) is going to drive you crazy crazy. At least the cops are nearby to keep an eye on their friendliest friends. Yep, not weird at all.
OmG I’m crying 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why on earth would she make a spicy dinner after having a nasty stomach bug?! Couldn’t she just make a chicken soup for the kids to help them restore the lost energy and rehydrate like all normal people do?!

EDUARDO LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH VLOG RECRAP:
1. The project might not be plastic surgery after all I guess... it's Jonathan getting his teeth fixed?! We get to see his teeth - I'm sooo grossed out, they look so gnarly. :sick::sick::sick:

2. Eduardo's lost tooth gets airtime, but not without the siblings trying to steal the spotlight. LOL.

Eduardo is showing his tooth off to the tooth fairy and talking to her through the window, it's super cute. Half of the vlog so far is very much out of focus. What the duck, Jonathan, that is your one job.:rolleyes:

3. They're introducing a new tradition: family dinner at the restaurant every Saturday.

4. Anna tells us she's never helping with bath time because... she needs to hand wash six dog bowls and clean after dinner. THE duck. She can do that AFTER she helps with bath time. It wouldn't be a SJ vlog if she didn't point out how messy the As are. Grr.

5. Alessia is now always sucking her thumb. All the time. I wish I wouldn't find it as cute as I do - because it's so bad for her.

6. The Princess now claims Jonathan is being overdramatic when he tells us that Eduardo wakes up at 5 - HELLO?! You were the one who brought it up in your sweat story.

7. We see how crazy the kids are at the restaurant! Is this normal? LOL. When the bill arrives it's handed to Alessia and they joke about her paying for it. Yeah well, she kinda did. It's the kids who bring in the money after all.

8. The end rant: the baby sitter is sick. Jonathan has an AWARD SHOW to go to this week. And he's judging on a panel. Judging what? Friendliest friend images? Cold showers? Gardening?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.