SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly starting to think every time there is an apple event, influencers across the Uk chuck their phones at a wall so they can come out with the same line

“I really think I’m gonna need a new phone because this is smashed to bits...”

Just buy a bleeping phone if you want a bleeping phone!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Honestly starting to think every time there is an apple event, influencers across the Uk chuck their phones at a wall so they can come out with the same line

“I really think I’m gonna need a new phone because this is smashed to bits...”

Just buy a bleeping phone if you want a bleeping phone!!!!
Oh so there's an apple event. I was wondering why Erika talked about her phone being broken on IG and said that it's too expensive and that she can't afford a new one.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
EDUARDO LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH VLOG RECRAP:
1. The project might not be plastic surgery after all I guess... it's Jonathan getting his teeth fixed?! We get to see his teeth - I'm sooo grossed out, they look so gnarly. :sick::sick::sick:

2. Eduardo's lost tooth gets airtime, but not without the siblings trying to steal the spotlight. LOL.

Eduardo is showing his tooth off to the tooth fairy and talking to her through the window, it's super cute. Half of the vlog so far is very much out of focus. What the duck, Jonathan, that is your one job.:rolleyes:

3. They're introducing a new tradition: family dinner at the restaurant every Saturday.

4. Anna tells us she's never helping with bath time because... she needs to hand wash six dog bowls and clean after dinner. THE duck. She can do that AFTER she helps with bath time. It wouldn't be a SJ vlog if she didn't point out how messy the As are. Grr.

5. Alessia is now always sucking her thumb. All the time. I wish I wouldn't find it as cute as I do - because it's so bad for her.

6. The Princess now claims Jonathan is being overdramatic when he tells us that Eduardo wakes up at 5 - HELLO?! You were the one who brought it up in your sweat story.

7. We see how crazy the kids are at the restaurant! Is this normal? LOL. When the bill arrives it's handed to Alessia and they joke about her paying for it. Yeah well, she kinda did. It's the kids who bring in the money after all.

8. The end rant: the baby sitter is sick. Jonathan has an AWARD SHOW to go to this week. And he's judging on a panel. Judging what? Friendliest friend images? Cold showers? Gardening?
And near the end Jonny says, "Last one to the front door is first in the shower" Here he is once again using the threat of a shower to keep the kids in line. He has learned NOTHING. The utter arrogance of this one.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sea bass for children that have been vomiting? It's clear fluids until the vomiting subsides and dioralyte. You will only prolong the bug by giving them solids! On the second day, you can try dry toast. The children are supposed to stay away from school until 48 hours have lapsed since the last vomiting (or diarrhoea) episode....... I can't see Princess Anna keeping the children away from school until Wednesday at the earliest!

I didn't know about the 'Friendliest Friend's' channel - it sounds like a paedophilia group ! They should be called "The Freeloaders" :LOL: .....The channel is dire!

Reactions: 12
And near the end Jonny says, "Last one to the front door is first in the shower" Here he is once again using the threat of a shower to keep the kids in line. He has learned NOTHING. The utter arrogance of this one.
I think that was a jibe at his critics. Today's video seems to contain a few responses to what has been said here recently as well.

Reactions: 10
Oh so there's an apple event. I was wondering why Erika talked about her phone being broken on IG and said that it's too expensive and that she can't afford a new one.
iPhone 11/Max/Pro/Bla/Bla/ was released last week
Everyone I follow has found a reason to go and buy a new one and it’s always the same “my phone is so cracked I NEED to upgrade”

Idiots. Just stop lying ffs.
Her camera has never had a problem and always looked fine until yesterday, did she drop it down the broken toilet mid vom 🤷‍♀️
Speculation not confirmation 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
EDUARDO LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH VLOG RECRAP:
1. The project might not be plastic surgery after all I guess... it's Jonathan getting his teeth fixed?! We get to see his teeth - I'm sooo grossed out, they look so gnarly. :sick::sick::sick:

2. Eduardo's lost tooth gets airtime, but not without the siblings trying to steal the spotlight. LOL.

Eduardo is showing his tooth off to the tooth fairy and talking to her through the window, it's super cute. Half of the vlog so far is very much out of focus. What the duck, Jonathan, that is your one job.:rolleyes:

3. They're introducing a new tradition: family dinner at the restaurant every Saturday.

4. Anna tells us she's never helping with bath time because... she needs to hand wash six dog bowls and clean after dinner. THE duck. She can do that AFTER she helps with bath time. It wouldn't be a SJ vlog if she didn't point out how messy the As are. Grr.

5. Alessia is now always sucking her thumb. All the time. I wish I wouldn't find it as cute as I do - because it's so bad for her.

6. The Princess now claims Jonathan is being overdramatic when he tells us that Eduardo wakes up at 5 - HELLO?! You were the one who brought it up in your sweat story.

7. We see how crazy the kids are at the restaurant! Is this normal? LOL. When the bill arrives it's handed to Alessia and they joke about her paying for it. Yeah well, she kinda did. It's the kids who bring in the money after all.

8. The end rant: the baby sitter is sick. Jonathan has an AWARD SHOW to go to this week. And he's judging on a panel. Judging what? Friendliest friend images? Cold showers? Gardening?
Honestly can’t help but believe Alessia is sucking her thumb because it’s the only comfort she gets. She has to comfort herself because Anna especially won’t. It just hit me how sad that is. Maybe its an anxiety thing too, constantly comfort herself incase she gets in trouble because we all know they can turn on her at any point.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know a lot of people have already said it here, but i can’t help myself -

Fish? And chilli mash? After being sick???? What planet is Anna on?? Also why the hell would you wear a fancy blouse and a full face of make up when you and your kids are all being sick? In fact, why does she do that on a normal day too when she doesn’t even leave the house? It’s so weird to me, she used to wear normal clothes and now she’s all about blouses and blazers to do nothing all day. She absolutely fascinates me I just would love to know what goes on in her mind 😂

Reactions: 11
She’s seriously made fish with mash and veg coated in garlic and chilli when they’ve all had tummy bugs? As opposed to just something plain and bland? I assume this is because this is what’s on the meal planner today and she couldn’t possibly move off her precious schedule? Honestly she’s such a moron
She doesn't have a flipping clue, even after having four kids (not forgetting the six dogs 🙄).
I mean garlic and chilli after having upset tummies, seriously.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It's Princess Anna. She literally can't pee without a full face of slap on. She's not maternal either so the children being sick is a real hinderance and something that ruins her day. Even though she does f all every day apart from her work-out, glamming up and showing us the food she eats.
No matter how many times I've seen her non maternal behaviour, I still just can't believe how you could act so cold, clinical and uncaring towards your children when they're unwell.
It's so sad to think they've never known that real genuine love and care most mums give.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She doesn't have a flipping clue, even after having four kids (not forgetting the six dogs 🙄).
I mean garlic and chilli after having upset tummies, seriously.
On the bright side: the don't have a new cleaner yet, so think of all the fun she'll be having cleaning up the extra puke that's guaranteed with this meal!!
It's so ridiculous : yesterday she didn't move a muscle and whined about how sick she was, today the kids are sick and she expects things to continue as normal, a normal meal, normal stay-at-home-Anna attire and all.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?! The children are sick, they can't soldier on - and why would you even expect them to when you didn't either, Princess?!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
On the bright side: the don't have a new cleaner yet, so think of all the fun she'll be having cleaning up the extra puke that's guaranteed with this meal!!
I would put money on Jonathan being the one who does all that,
and I also think she was up doing her 5am workout this morning but knew it had been discussed here so didn’t post it.

Reactions: 8
I would put money on Jonathan being the one who does all that,
and I also think she was up doing her 5am workout this morning but knew it had been discussed here so didn’t post it.
Probably, but I keep hoping he'll get sick too and she'll have to live up to her 'I'd do the same thing for you' promise from yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s strange that she doesn’t want to be comfy at home. I can’t think of anything worse than sat at home all day in jeans and shirts - get them leggings/joggers and baggy tops out! Or fluffy pjs

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.