SacconeJolys #9 Almost as unstable as their children's car seats!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TV Ad : "Could you spare £5 a month for a vlogger in need? Up and down the country, we are hearing about stories of desperation from exhausted mothers. They have to film themselves all day and cannot find time to clean their own home or even practice piano with their eldest child. Could you help a vlogger like Anna? Anna has to get up in the middle of the night in order to 'workout' and put on her ten layers of makeup. After being awake for 14 hours, she has to crawl into bed from sheer exhaustion. Your £5 a month could help pay for a cleaner for Anna. Your donation could also possibly help for surgery needed to pry her iphone out of her hands. Please donate generously, before it's too late and Anna and other mum vloggers like her, break a fingernail "
Hahahahaha! Amazing!😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly it's so dangerous he's putting any "mental health help" content out there when he doesn't have the first clue about how to be a normal functioning adult. Exploiting your children is NOT normal. Not thinking paedophilia is the worst, especially when your own children are used for it, is NOT normal. Filming the INSIDE of your child's potty is not normal. Filming your children in their underwear and/or tiny bikinis and sharing it literally with the world is NOT normal. Filming your wife's miscarriage news like that is NOT normal. Giving advice on bullying when your own PR people force people into silence, freedom of speech be damned is NOT normal... this list could go on foreverrrrrr!

The point is, he is in NO position whatsoever to influence young and vulnerable people.
He has no limits or filters, will do anything for views. Has anyone else noticed his fixation with vlogging the kids in the bathroom, particularly bath time and what really makes me feel uneasy is vlogging the kids brushing their teeth most mornings. Why wud you do this? He gets the camera right up to their mouths, it's revolting and he knows what he's doing. There were a couple of photos of alessias open mouth on his insta too recently. Where will he stop?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What is wrong with Anna. What a strange woman. Remember all those manic walks with newborn Andrea in his pram, being shook and rattled around. Why does she not take him out for walks nowadays, to the park etc. Does she not feel strange not doing this? Also where is she at bath time? So so odd. Does Jonathan not say anything to her?
I think A only did the walks for maximum weight loss in minimal time before she shoe horned herself into that tight blue dress for the wedding in Italy 🙄 that cant have done her pelvis any favours but got to look the part and bask in the minions sycophantic praise!
She only seems to do things that benefit herself. Such alien behaviour for a mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I think A only did the walks for maximum weight loss in minimal time before she shoe horned herself into that tight blue dress for the wedding in Italy 🙄 that cant have done her pelvis any favours but got to look the part and bask in the minions sycophantic praise!
She only seems to do things that benefit herself. Such alien behaviour for a mum.
I'm surprised that didn't shake her pelvis to pieces, the way she used to walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does Anna cook so early? Because she is asleep by the time tea rolls around.

Where is Anna during kid baths? Dead to the world, in bed, blocking and tweeting up a storm.

By the way, I need a Messy Lessy shirt, that girl makes me laugh so hard. She gives no shits about them and their perfect little made up world, she is going to do what she wants, when she wants and screw everything else. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She gives no shits about them and their perfect little made up world, she is going to do what she wants, when she wants and screw everything else. 😆
ikr, she is a rebel

I just hope that when she grows up, she won’t be bullied by kids calling her messy Lessi.

A and J have no idea what they have done making her “surname” public for the show.

Reactions: 10
0CC47572-58F3-419E-A088-3B28814629D0.png
Anyone else getting car seat ads on this thread?😂
Hope Anna is getting the same ad - not that she’ll give a tit because it’s not getting gifted to her🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello 👋 another newbie from “elsewhere” I’m pretty sure due to the ED that whilst she might be eating the snack, it probably won’t stay down for long.....

I have no clue why any mother who takes the time to make meals from scratch would then let that food sit all day and then be reheated in the microwave 🤢

Haven’t watched a vlog in ages mostly watch the sweaty sagas..... seems to me A is verging on agoraphobia! It’s a nice set.... I mean house.... But who’d want to stare at the same walls all the time? When they do go out it’s pretty much always to places they’ve been before which makes me even more sure she has issues.

Reactions: 14
Hello 👋 another newbie from “elsewhere” I’m pretty sure due to the ED that whilst she might be eating the snack, it probably won’t stay down for long.....

I have no clue why any mother who takes the time to make meals from scratch would then let that food sit all day and then be reheated in the microwave 🤢

Haven’t watched a vlog in ages mostly watch the sweaty sagas..... seems to me A is verging on agoraphobia! It’s a nice set.... I mean house.... But who’d want to stare at the same walls all the time? When they do go out it’s pretty much always to places they’ve been before which makes me even more sure she has issues.
I believe she's suffered from agoraphobia for years. You can watch vlogs from when they first started vlogging and she was exactly the same. Almost never leaving the house and if she did it was always with her mother or Jonathan only going to a few "safe places". Of course she definitely has a huge bag of other mental health issues she won't deal with but agoraphobia is on the list.

Although she can force herself to go on free holidays in exchange for money but then millions of ppl with mental health problems force themselves to go to work everyday because they have to. But she does the bare minimum. That's probably what Jonathan was on about when he was saying brands want them to go to events and they can't because of all their kids. It's most likely because Anna can't leave the house and can't be left alone with the kids so he can go alone. She really needs some serious help.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been hate watching and reading here since the cold shower thing. I don’t understand the cooking dinner to reheat at all. I’d understand prepping food to have ready to cook for dinner. I’ve done that many a time mysele with lasagne, pies etc. But none of the meals look so labour intensive that they need to be cooked that early.

To be completely fair to them I do understand the lack of plates for the babies. Our toddler generally gets fed directly on the tray of her high chair. At that age a lot of the time they’ll thrown the plate on the floor. Even the suction plates our wee one can get off.

The car safety is inexcusable though. Car safety for little ones isn’t a joke. And it’s something they could very easily fix. I really pray that they don’t learn that the hard way.

Reactions: 6
Give the woman a medal !

As Jonathan forgot to do it, she took the bins out at 5am and had to mention it.

And she is heading to London 🙌🏻 for a “project” that she couldn’t tell us for weeks and will keep us updated (ouhhhh so excited ! Can’t wait ! 😑).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Give the woman a medal !

As Jonathan forgot to do it, she took the bins out at 5am and had to mention it.

And she is heading to London 🙌🏻 for a “project” that she couldn’t tell us for weeks and will keep us updated (ouhhhh so excited ! Can’t wait ! 😑).

It certainly won't be a cookery project - surely?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the project her boob job? Or another book? On potty training perhaps?

I think the most important takeaway from the sweat story is that SHE GOT HOME FROM DATE NIGHT AT 7PM...! If that happens, you've failed at life. And at 'dating', I suppose.

I would imagine it was quite a sight, her taking out the bins at 5am in her workout gear and her fluffy slippers - I bet it's unheard of in Reigate and everywhere she's ever lived that Princess Sacone goes anywhere NEAR those bins.

And Princess, if you're really surprised that you have to pee a few times in the middle of the night if you down a liter of water right before bed, you're beyond help.

To be completely fair to them I do understand the lack of plates for the babies. Our toddler generally gets fed directly on the tray of her high chair. At that age a lot of the time they’ll thrown the plate on the floor. Even the suction plates our wee one can get off.
A tray that is part of the high chair is completely different than letting your child eat straight off what's probably a fancy reclaimed wood table. You can easily clean those plastic trays but a wood table will NEVER be as hygienic and clean. And that a Woman with severe OCD does it just shows that she doesn't give a tit about food safety. The playroom needs to be immaculate because that goes to the overall image of the house. Even if plates don't work for Andrea, he could have a placemat. One time he did and he ate off it fine, but it's never made an appearance again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Just saw his IG story from yesterday, looks like Alessia got her big girl bed. I suppose Emilia was pouting because they promised her bunk beds with a slide.

A tray that is part of the high chair is completely different than letting your child eat straight off what's probably a fancy reclaimed wood table. You can easily clean those plastic trays but a wood table will NEVER be as hygienic and clean. And that a Woman with severe OCD does it just shows that she doesn't give a tit about food safety. The playroom needs to be immaculate because that goes to the overall image of the house. Even if plates don't work for Andrea, he could have a placemat. One time he did and he ate off it fine, but it's never made an appearance again.
Her OCD is quite selective. It's about being tidy and having everything in it's placed. Organiiiiised. Not about hygiene. If it was, she'd pick up dog poo more than once every two days and would not allow the dogs tongue to go anywhere near the baby's face.

Reactions: 12
Just saw his IG story from yesterday, looks like Alessia got her big girl bed. I suppose Emilia was pouting because they promised her bunk beds with a slide.

Her OCD is quite selective. It's about being tidy and having everything in it's placed. Organiiiiised. Not about hygiene. If it was, she'd pick up dog poo more than once every two days and would not allow the dogs tongue to go anywhere near the baby's face.
Hygiene and the kids just don't matter as much as having the immaculate stepford home does!

Oh that’s why she made a sad face.
#spoiledgirlproblems

• Haha
Who do they think they are The Billy Goats Gruff?! Announcing our new story book The Saconejoly's: A Troll of My Own.

Kinda on the subject of trolls Andrea definitely has a "and you think Alessia is bad, just you wait" look.

View attachment 43933
View attachment 43934
In the top pic & many others, I feel weird when looking at this kid. It’s like looking at someone with their shoes on the wrong feet. Eyes too close together & maybe a bit of a lazy eye? Definitely looks like his creepy father. That doesn’t help!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve tried but I just can’t find any sympathy for Anna. I’ve been a single mother for over 15 years with 4 kids. I was completely on my own with a 6 year old, a 3 year old and newborn twins.

Most of those years I’ve worked full time. At times taking on a 2nd job when I had something big to pay for like driving lessons and my first car.

I’ve been in the position of having to choose between heating the house or buying food. Living on 9p Tesco value noodles for weeks when something like the washing machine needing replaced.

She has zero money worries. A full time dad there to help her with everything. A nanny. At least a couple of hours to herself in the mornings to work out and glam herself up. When my kids were little I barely had time to go to the loo.

She really should think before she speaks and realise the ultra privileged position she’s in before moaning about such things.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve tried but I just can’t find any sympathy for Anna. I’ve been a single mother for over 15 years with 4 kids. I was completely on my own with a 6 year old, a 3 year old and newborn twins.

Most of those years I’ve worked full time. At times taking on a 2nd job when I had something big to pay for like driving lessons and my first car.

I’ve been in the position of having to choose between heating the house or buying food. Living on 9p Tesco value noodles for weeks when something like the washing machine needing replaced.

She has zero money worries. A full time dad there to help her with everything. A nanny. At least a couple of hours to herself in the mornings to work out and glam herself up. When my kids were little I barely had time to go to the loo.

She really should think before she speaks and realise the ultra privileged position she’s in before moaning about such things.
She needs to go on a programme where they swap lives with a real working family and then see if she thinks her life is so hard.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.