SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
matts an asshole, what if that old lady couldn’t bend over? I feel bad for all the people that he “cared” for. He acts like she was sexually hitting on him. I also think gay men acting like vaginas are the most horrible thing on this planet need to grow the duck up.

how many hashtags with trans can Anna aka jonathan possibly tag on that new tik Tok? Eduardo is like an organ grinders monkey at this point. Make that money for your sicko parents. Dance dance dance.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wait, so you are telling me it's okay to let your 10 yr old say and do whatever. It's okay guys, let your kids express their opinion even if it's hurtful to other people. That's a fast way to be known as the mom whose kids are rude AF. How does anyone let their kids play with them, it's beyond me. If I saw that video and was a parent at that school, I'd send that video and the two of Matt ( one twerking in underwear and the carer) to all the moms and tell them to stay away from that bunch.
witch, this isn't the way you raise kids. Also, what the hell are you saying No to, you literally don't go ANYWHERE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wait, so you are telling me it's okay to let your 10 yr old say and do whatever. It's okay guys, let your kids express their opinion even if it's hurtful to other people. That's a fast way to be known as the mom whose kids are rude AF. How does anyone let their kids play with them, it's beyond me. If I saw that video and was a parent at that school, I'd send that video and the two of Matt ( one twerking in underwear and the carer) to all the moms and tell them to stay away from that bunch.
witch, this isn't the way you raise kids. Also, what the hell are you saying No to, you literally don't go ANYWHERE!!
At 10 years old (11 this year) she is more than old enough to be mindful of the impact her words can have on people. Anna said that children can be outspoken and say things that are offensive, but imo that’s for younger children that are like 5 or 6, not the upper end of primary school.

At 10 years old (11 this year) she is more than old enough to be mindful of the impact her words can have on people. Anna said that children can be outspoken and say things that are offensive, but imo that’s for younger children that are like 5 or 6, not the upper end of primary school.
She's going to have a nice surprise when E1 is calling her names, making fun of her, and getting her friends to say things to Anal. She hasn't even hit the teenage years, LOL!! she's setting herself up for HUGE issues. Also, does this mean Anal is going to be fine with her having sex at a young age, drinking, smoking, drugs? I mean if it's okay to offend people at 10 then what's next??

Reactions: 15
She's going to have a nice surprise when E1 is calling her names, making fun of her, and getting her friends to say things to Anal. She hasn't even hit the teenage years, LOL!! she's setting herself up for HUGE issues. Also, does this mean Anal is going to be fine with her having sex at a young age, drinking, smoking, drugs? I mean if it's okay to offend people at 10 then what's next??
Anna and jono won’t give a tit about sex, drinking, smoking or drugs.. can you imagine the clickbait titles? “First boyfriend” “first girlfriend” “they kissed” “going all the way” “did she really take that?!” Jono’s probably got them all lined up in a document for ideas in 4 years time. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I mean they approve of their kids flipping the bird, and cussing 🤷‍♀️ Why would they care if their kids say rude things? They are actively training a four year old to cuss at people.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just seen edie’s makeover, does anyone else feel sad when they see videos of eduardo 😭 I feel like that’s a totally different person! I always had a soft spot for eduardo ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Just seen edie’s makeover, does anyone else feel sad when they see videos of eduardo 😭 I feel like that’s a totally different person! I always had a soft spot for eduardo ❤
Eduardo was a gorgeous little boy and to see what they’re like now… so sad 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No child should be made to wear so much heavy makeup, its disgusting.
Emilia isn't forced to wear dresses or paint makeup on regularly infact they let her do what she chooses yet Edie hasn't got a say in the matter they have to wear clothes that are not age appropriate and are far too small and absolutely everything has to be pink
They've never explained why that is well now they need to.

Reactions: 28
Sometimes I think they’ve confused trans with drag queen. That makeup is way too much and grown up for an 8 year old. Did they do up E1 like that when she was 8?? Actually don’t answer that, they probably did. 🙄

Reactions: 42
Is it just me or did anyone notice some of the comments made in the icks video was a response to some of the things we have said on here, a few things they mentioned sounded familiar that we have raised on here i noticed, like, why they dont go on holidays, Jonathan rewearing the same clothes, her being OCD and the part where J said how beautiful anna is (his words not mine), overreaching with all the sucking up comments about her, when we know he is her biggest troll and all the stuff he admires about her, I believe he made a point of it all so he can prove us wrong. Also, the video was heavily edited in some parts, he sharply cut out the rest of an answer or comment kind of mid sentence or left out the remaining part of the comment, it was censored in some bits, I thought.

J said Anna over feeds the birds, how ironic, but she under feeds her kids, other than the overload of sweets. Its clear, she has issues.

Is Jonathan re-inventing his look, now he's wearing the preppy shirt's, or rather, is morphing into Matt (clothing wise) its so obvious, its all driven by Anna, imo. Lately thats all he has been wearing, in todays video, the addressing the rumours video, even the vlog outro he is wearing a blue shirt, he looks like a knob though and in the outro he acts like a marionette puppet, I mean the way he moves his head and his mechanical hand movements, and the stupid wave at the end, also the mouth movements, his facial expressions when he gives those imbecilic looks, it all looks so staged.

Anna said she would die of boredom if J was OCD like her and likes how J is the opposite. She said she has experienced that in relationships before, plural. What relationships? She has only had one boyfriend before Jonathan, no? Jonathan swiftly pivoted by saying "your already in a relationship with yourself and I love me, I dont want to share that love with anyone else, I'm enough for me". What? How is this fool still on youtube. o_O:rolleyes:What a moron.
I don’t ever comment on how other people look, but this man is a literal toad king and he just needs to go back to the swamp. He can take his skirts with him if it will help him feel more at ease.

• Haha
I’m sad looking at that latest tiktok. Really sad. An 8 year old shouldn’t be thinking so much of what they need to look like and thinking of having their face plastered in makeup. It’s not on. They’re acting like this 8 year old is an adult and I just can’t even believe what is going on. A few people in my family work in mental health and honestly, I’m scared for E2’s mental health if this continues (which we all know will because money) The trauma that is building up without them realising because of Anna and Jonathan is getting worse by the day. If E2 doesn’t end up with a personality disorder like BPD for example in the near future I will be very shocked. I’ve learned so much from my relatives and this is what BPD is. BPD has serious symptoms that start in teenage/adult years and you have to be an adult of over 18 to be diagnosed. It’s related to trauma, majority of those diagnosed with it have identity issues, mirror others due to this, jealously, mood swings, unstable relationships with others and black and white thinking. I’ve known history of those with narcissistic parents also being diagnosed with BPD because of the trauma. It’s so sad it’s unreal. This poor child, I hope this won’t be the case, but with the way they want their own child to be put on a pedestal for the LGBTQ community without the child obviously being able to give informed consent is textbook trauma. They refused a child psychologist interview because they thought he was “hating” on them. Tells you all you need to know. The haters are the real ones who want to safeguard the children and protect their mental health. The children won’t realise it yet, but hopefully soon enough that day may come.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
so emilia can make all these harsh comments but when people make harsh comments to them its a completely different story.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
No matter how hard I try, I just can’t see Edie as a girl, she has boy features, even with a face full of makeup she still looks like a boy. I think it’s because it’s what’s in the inside, how you feel on the inside is projected out, and I’m not convinced Edie feels 100% like a girl. She’s a boy who likes “girls”clothes, and got pressured into being trans when her dad seen $$$

• Heart
Reactions: 34
What have they done to that boy? All that heavy adult makeup. Sick sick twisted individuals.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Heartbreaking!
I am noticing a lot of new members on here, just tells you when viewers feel something is not right they find Tattle.
No trolling here, just adults who feel sickened by their depraved behaviour!

Reactions: 38
how creepy is it all those hundreds of people on tik Tok are commenting on how beautiful a 8 year old child is? I’ve never in my life told someone else their kid was beautiful or a princess or soooo pretty. They sound like a bunch of pedos honestly.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Funny how Anna defends Emilia's comment 'if you don't want children your life will be boring' by saying she does not have the mental capacity to understand what she's saying. Really? But she has the mental capacity to give informed consent to being filmed since birth?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.