SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not surprised by Emilia's lack of tact and empathy and respect. First cause yeah, she's 10 and children can be brutal, but mostly because Anna and Jono have none, so where would she learn that?

And once more, poor Alessia. She's seeking comfort in Anna and Anna half heartedly snuggles her but doesn't pay much attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Of course E1 is going to say she loves being on camera and doesn’t mind that her whole life is online- she has been groomed to think like that her entire life!

Another heavily edited and highly scripted kids Q&A video, you’re telling me in approximately 4 hours she posted the IG question box, waited for enough responses, set up everything to film, filmed for at least 30 minutes (I reckon it was edited by more than half judging by the amount of times E1 was cut off), bimbo brain then pisses around getting ready to go to stagecoach for half an hour before giving the memory card to Jonathan as she walks out the door, Jonny boy then edits it down to fit every narrative they want and need to show, he exports it then uploads the video?

Nah, those were prewritten questions. The questions always fit the narrative they want and they always need to “show up” the trolls and feed the friendliest friends.

Zero genuine fan input.
PhoneyJolys at it again!

Editing to add: just read the description 🤣 Jonathan has self appointed them as “one of the most well known YouTube families”
Sorry but if it wasn’t for Zoe all those years ago I’d have no idea about these clowns 🤣 So many more “YouTube families” come to my mind before them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why do they keep doing these awful Q&A's?

They come across terribly and as others have said it is blatantly staged and badly acted.

Emilia came over as brattish and obnoxious and Anna looked and behaved unhinged.

I shudder to thinks what's next.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is it really any wonder Emilia comes across as arrogant and spoiled on camera? She is 10 years old and her entire life all her parents have done is talk to her through a screen and encourage her to act up for content. She’s never been parented, never been told no, never been told she’s wrong. I mean take the singing as a perfect example, not only have they not been realistic and told her she’s not going to be the next big Broadway star, they also post the videos all over the internet. They’re terrible parents raising terrible members of society. It happens up and down the country every day, the difference here is that it’s posted online for these wankers.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can tell how much she had been groomed when she was asked about being on camera and she replied it doesn’t bother her but does it bother the viewers everyone can see their comment!
That question was asked by Anna in a really strange way and Amelia’s reply was awful

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Something is going on that they’re not telling us about. These videos are probably recorded a while ago already, there’s one point about 2+ weeks ago where all of a sudden there are no vlogs, a couple of days without an upload here and there, the weird A&J videos and so on. I think they’re still trying to sell the house or something. Either way I’m suspicious 🥲.

Reactions: 19
Its so telling when Anna asked what is Emilia's best memory and she said "residential", its not surprising, no cameras in her face, no filming schedule for content, doing fun activities, doing fun activities with friends, eating food that she actually enjoyed, she even said that she loved the food their, (hint hint Anna), she must of got a chance to be herself in a relaxed setting, instead of a dysfunctional one being hounded by her two sicko nutjob parents all the time that always want something from her for their benefit. It must of been so refreshing for her, no wonder it was a standout memory.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Something is going on that they’re not telling us about. These videos are probably recorded a while ago already, there’s one point about 2+ weeks ago where all of a sudden there are no vlogs, a couple of days without an upload here and there, the weird A&J videos and so on. I think they’re still trying to sell the house or something. Either way I’m suspicious 🥲.
Yeah, I feel like the whole vibe has changed. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
That photo of Eddie is disturbing plastered in make up. Not even kids make up . It’s provocative makeup regardless of the Child being Male / female . It’s an 8 year old child pimped out in the public Domain sexualizing her !!!! Anna & Johnathan need those kids taken off them. It’s not right and poor Eddie has no clue the bigger picture of what’s going on ! Or the other children

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
the fact e1&e2 have now both stated they’d go to OTHER people rather than A&J first if they had a problem is concerning

Reactions: 33
That photo of Eddie is disturbing plastered in make up. Not even kids make up . It’s provocative makeup regardless of the Child being Male / female . It’s an 8 year old child pimped out in the public Domain sexualizing her !!!! Anna & Johnathan need those kids taken off them. It’s not right and poor Eddie has no clue the bigger picture of what’s going on ! Or the other children
I don’t understand why she’d even do this? hes in full Anna makeup that you’d need to scrape off with a shovel and she’s also put a filter on him. It’s disgusting 🤮
I had those drugstore kids makeup kits when I was 8 and I only liked the peeling nail polish, the makeup felt gross on my face. I wasn’t taught that I had to wear makeup and do my hair and wear pink 24/7 to be a girl though.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
" Emilia was born in September 2012 and has been sharing her life online ever since that day" Sorry, what?? She has had NO say over that. It was decided for her. She may be able to say 'yes' or 'no' to filming, but she has no idea what posting things online entails, and that it's there forever, available to anyone with an internet connection anywhere in the world. We know intimate details of her life, as well as answers to security questions used by banks etc. Her family have well and truly exploited her since they found out they were having a baby. She should have been protected, but had the misfortune of being born into this family.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Those poor children, not only do they have their entire life plastered online for money for their parents to spend on their luxuries, they also have been led to believe that acting older and wearing makeup, having your hair a certain way, wearing particular outfits for attention is good.

There is no way a 8 year old child should be plastered in that amount of makeup. I don’t even wear that much and I’m in my 20’s. Same goes for my friends! Not on whatsoever. Why can’t you teach your children that they don’t need to look a certain way or act a certain way to be accepted and happy? They just love seeming to put narcissistic tendencies into their children and don’t seem to care what this could entail for their children in the future by doing this. They’re innocent children for crying out loud. They should be playing with barbies, action figurines, watching Disney films or whatever that’s age suitable because they are still children! They shouldn’t care what they look like! I didn’t give a single thought about what I looked like as a child and it never crossed my mind. It just wasn’t my main focus at the time.

Same with Jonathan making that comment about E1’s skirt a couple of months ago. “It’s good cause it’s a skort so it’s safer” Like who tf says this about their 10 year old confidently and to then have the confidence to post it online with no idea who’s watching? So dangerous and so unnecessary.

E1 said in her little Q&A video with Anna that she would love to be a therapist. I hope she actually would pursue this career option later in the future as maybe then she might realise that having her whole entire life with her siblings included life plastered online isn’t actually a good thing after all and should be bothersome.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont like the idea of being mean to children but my god do I agree, Emilia was vile in that video, and while yeah Anna did tell her that some people Can't have children, it came across as insincere, like woman if my niece or nephews said anything like Emilia did I wouldn't be laughing about it.

I am however slightly concerned about the amount of times Emilia stated that she has loads of and so many friends now... the over usage of "now" does have me wondering if she struggled to make friends for a while
Or more friends now because they're all.online 😓

Reactions: 7
Those poor children, not only do they have their entire life plastered online for money for their parents to spend on their luxuries, they also have been led to believe that acting older and wearing makeup, having your hair a certain way, wearing particular outfits for attention is good.

There is no way a 8 year old child should be plastered in that amount of makeup. I don’t even wear that much and I’m in my 20’s. Same goes for my friends! Not on whatsoever. Why can’t you teach your children that they don’t need to look a certain way or act a certain way to be accepted and happy? They just love seeming to put narcissistic tendencies into their children and don’t seem to care what this could entail for their children in the future by doing this. They’re innocent children for crying out loud. They should be playing with barbies, action figurines, watching Disney films or whatever that’s age suitable because they are still children! They shouldn’t care what they look like! I didn’t give a single thought about what I looked like as a child and it never crossed my mind. It just wasn’t my main focus at the time.

Same with Jonathan making that comment about E1’s skirt a couple of months ago. “It’s good cause it’s a skort so it’s safer” Like who tf says this about their 10 year old confidently and to then have the confidence to post it online with no idea who’s watching? So dangerous and so unnecessary.

E1 said in her little Q&A video with Anna that she would love to be a therapist. I hope she actually would pursue this career option later in the future as maybe then she might realise that having her whole entire life with her siblings included life plastered online isn’t actually a good thing after all and should be bothersome.
10 year olds shouldn’t even know what a therapist is !!! Let alone wanting to be one. Plenty of time for all that later in life. So sad 😞

Reactions: 9
Emilia comparing having her whole life online to posting comments shows just how little she understands about what her parents have done to her.

Reactions: 24
I dont keep up with these threads ,only because i cant bare to keep up with there tit show but i have to say out of all of the people who have threads on tattle i have to say i think this family is the worst.
More specifically those two monstrosities that call themselves parents.Id be here all day if I wrote everything i think of them and im sure youve all heard it and thought it before anyway!
I dont say it lightly at all but i dont think they deserve those children and I hope theyve saved some of the money theyve made off the back of them for all the therapy tbey'll need when theyre adults .Pair of absolute neglectful ,abusive,selfish weirdos!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
10 year olds shouldn’t even know what a therapist is !!! Let alone wanting to be one. Plenty of time for all that later in life. So sad 😞
Being a therapist isn't a bad thing, nor is going to the therapist. At ten I definitely knew there were psychologists and psychiatrists and therapists. I mean, she goes to school. Maybe she has a friend whose parent is a therapist. Maybe she knows someone who has gone to therapy for whatever reason. As the daughter of a woman with an ED, it is super normal she'd have heard the word therapist before. She's 10, not 3. It actually would make sense from that angle that she wants to be a therapist.

It's not like she said she wants to be a lady of the night or smth.

Reactions: 21
Being a therapist isn't a bad thing, nor is going to the therapist. At ten I definitely knew there were psychologists and psychiatrists and therapists. I mean, she goes to school. Maybe she has a friend whose parent is a therapist. Maybe she knows someone who has gone to therapy for whatever reason. As the daughter of a woman with an ED, it is super normal she'd have heard the word therapist before. She's 10, not 3. It actually would make sense from that angle that she wants to be a therapist.

It's not like she said she wants to be a lady of the night or smth.
e1 has said in the past she wanted to be a nanny, teacher and now a therapist.. i like that she seems to have more interests than just settling for youtube like j wanted her to.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.