SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Anna defends Emilia's comment 'if you don't want children your life will be boring' by saying she does not have the mental capacity to understand what she's saying. Really? But she has the mental capacity to give informed consent to being filmed since birth?
Also a very weird phrasing to use. Mental capacity?! Would’ve been far more appropriate to have just said “oh you’re too young to really know yet when you’re a bit older you might change your mind”

Reactions: 21
I'm not condoning or agreeing with what Emilia said whatsoever, but the only people who are "making a big deal" about Emilia saying what she said is Anna, speaking about it for 12 mins in a 13.29 min video today. Any mature adult would know the difference between a kid saying something without a full scope of understanding what she is saying versus if it was a grown up saying something like that. I hardly think anyone is going to take what Emilia said as gospel, she is still learning about life, thoughts can change. Yes, some people may have taken umbrage to what she said but the way Anna is going on. And who are all these people Anna is talking about anyway that got offended? some of Jonathan's imaginary friends. It's the usual running theme with them, lets pluck out a topic that got some attention and make a video about it that typically involves their children being the talking point. Nothing is sacred with them. They are pathetic.

Reactions: 17
What the hell is Anna talking about? She’s not a people pleaser at all. She’s a manipulator. Also, always speaking your mind isn’t necessarily a good thing, as she said J and Emilia do. Learning to listen and speak up when appropriate is something she should be teaching her children. She doesn't like others speaking their views on exploiting their children…
Also, she spoke as if she has 2 children. The “babies” probably aren’t old enough to have personality according to Anna. We probably have a better understanding of them that she does

• Wow
Reactions: 28
What the hell is Anna talking about? She’s not a people pleaser at all. She’s a manipulator. Also, always speaking your mind isn’t necessarily a good thing, as she said J and Emilia do. Learning to listen and speak up when appropriate is something she should be teaching her children. She doesn't like others speaking their views on exploiting their children…
Also, she spoke as if she has 2 children. The “babies” probably aren’t old enough to have personality according to Anna. We probably have a better understanding of them that she does
Anna can say it as much as she likes but is not and never will be a people pleaser just ask all of the people she happily insults behind their backs like the cleaners and innocent shop workers doing their jobs

not even a thought for the youngest two.
Seems strange how she referred to them using my husband, my daughter and my other daughter choosing not to use their names as they usually would.

Not sure if its been mentioned but considering the backlash her toxic mom post got why has she then made another insta post essentially mocking it running off with andrea 🤔 🤨

Reactions: 17
She constantly says this about herself. Maybe to convince the audience, maybe to convince herself, who knows. It's not working, though.
Same as with 'Anna is such an animal lover' when we see her neglecting her own dogs, making fun of them, harrassing them, and allowing the kids to be in their faces all the time 'because they have no teeth so it's not like they can bite them'.
Horrible woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m sorry but her story about Emilia and the Greek food at the party : Emilia is absolutely old enough to not say something hurtful to their hosts. On what planet do you consider this as “speaking her truth”. I hate that turn of phrase : there is the truth, and then there is your opinion. Newsflash: sometimes it’s not appropriate to voice your opinion. When you are a guest at someone’s house, criticizing the food is one of those instances when you shouldn’t. Like, wtf !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but her story about Emilia and the Greek food at the party : Emilia is absolutely old enough to not say something hurtful to their hosts. On what planet do you consider this as “speaking her truth”. I hate that turn of phrase : there is the truth, and then there is your opinion. Newsflash: sometimes it’s not appropriate to voice your opinion. When you are a guest at someone’s house, criticizing the food is one of those instances when you shouldn’t. Like, wtf !
Anna said it was when Emilia was 9 and at that age she would be perfectly able to just tell her mum, and then maybe find something she did like. She did not have to tell the host.

Reactions: 18
Terrible parenting tbh all the kids are going to have so many behavioural issues when they get older

agree with the comments about the Emilia at the dinner story.... at that age OF COURSE you have to teach your child to have manners and that there's a time and place for things

she could've quietly told her mum she doesn't like the food and found something else

that's how I was brought up anyway and it doesn't mean I don't "speak my truth"

as someone said some opinions should be kept to yourself and you absolutely need to teach your children that!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What do you think got Anna to change her mind about the whole trans thing? She went from hiding away everytime Jonathan was filming his creepy videos to being center stage with Eduardo. Did he promise her more extravagant gifts like the “push presents” he’d get her for making more children with his gross ass?

Reactions: 12
What do you think got Anna to change her mind about the whole trans thing? She went from hiding away everytime Jonathan was filming his creepy videos to being center stage with Eduardo. Did he promise her more extravagant gifts like the “push presents” he’d get her for making more children with his gross ass?
“Oh my gosh Anna come here and see how much money this new Edie video has made” and… idea sold. That’s all she cares about. As soon as she saw it was making some profit that’s all she needed to hear.

Reactions: 20
The thing only Anna cares about more than money... is Matt. Certainly not her husband or. children

Anna shared a reel “hey guys welcome back to my 5 AM morning routine. Kids are back to school so I’m back to waking up super early again”… and proceeds to hock a streaming workout brand. This was shared by Izzy Field who apparently is starting her own “talent management” company (thought it was weird her email in her profile was [email protected], but maybe I’m just being too judgey)….

Why would you work out at 5 now the kids are back in school? Wouldn’t it make more sense to get up at 5 while they’re home to fit the workout in since you are presumably watching them all day? 🤣

I know she’s basically saying she is up because she has to drive them to school- but we know Joan does that duty. She could get up at 6:30 and see them off then do the workout, no?
She still has that ED mindset, she needs to work out on an empty stomach, so 5am it is…

Reactions: 10
I don't know why Jono feels that Anna and Matt's relationship is not an issue. I have male gay friends who also slept with women when they were single (drunk one night stands). They don't identify as bi either as most of their relationships were with other men

Reactions: 7
Did she really cook pasta (for dinner) in the morning???? I don’t understand her doing that in general, but pasta? That’s just gross!!!
Pasta is so quick, heating it probably takes longer than cooking fresh pasta 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Maybe he threatened that she had togo find herself a job if this did not work.
Money was the deciding factor for sure.
---
Did she really cook pasta (for dinner) in the morning???? I don’t understand her doing that in general, but pasta? That’s just gross!!!
Pasta is so quick, heating it probably takes longer than cooking fresh pasta 🤷‍♀️
And I believe they have a boiled water tap, too, so it would literally take 10 min to cook the pasta.

Those kids never get a freshly cooked meal. The closest they get to that is when they get McDs....

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Love the auto-captions 🤣
It’s the teaspoon of pesto and the barely oven- warmed through tomatoes for me. Just IMAGINE if she had actually roasted those tomatoes until they had near burst with flavour and the garlic had roasted. 🫣

Reactions: 9
Have you heard how she says column?

Colyewm 🤣🤣🤣
😂- that’s a bit of an Irish thing! Or maybe it’s a cork thing. Was called out on it by English colleagues in my first job and ever since then I take a half second before I say column now. A lot of my job is using excel so I say it a lot! 😂
---
It’s the teaspoon of pesto and the barely oven- warmed through tomatoes for me. Just IMAGINE if she had actually roasted those tomatoes until they had near burst with flavour and the garlic had roasted. 🫣
Flavour?! Get a way out of that! She wouldn’t know flavour if she was smacked in the face with it! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.