SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That meal takes like 15-20 minutes in total. FFS why can't she cook when the kids get home? Set them down with their homework and let them at it. Jojo is actually right, they should learn to fail if they can't do their work on their own ( except the two smaller ones) The kids could change, do their work, and she could make dinner, and everyone would get a fresh meal not microwaved rubber pasta.

Reactions: 26
It’s the teaspoon of pesto and the barely oven- warmed through tomatoes for me. Just IMAGINE if she had actually roasted those tomatoes until they had near burst with flavour and the garlic had roasted. 🫣
Watched it again and seriously, did she even put these tomatoes anywhere near an oven? The oven dish also looks brand new to me. it still has the barcode sticker on the bottom...how is the sticker even still intact after ~200°C in the oven? Wouldn't it turn completely black or melt off? I'm so confused...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is Jonathan’s story not E2’s. If Jonathan was fully supportive of E2, he would take the concerned comments on board and would take E2 away from the internet, not let them read comments that could potentially cause upset and would let them grow and explore their identity in private.

If you took away the money aspect of it or banned it so he’d stop getting his income from it, he would stop the videos on this subject because it would have no value, like his book and his own “adventure” which funnily enough has not been mentioned for a very long time. This is why he constantly puts himself in the TikTok’s because if he doesn’t put himself in the videos he will be banned and have his platform taken away as it goes against guidelines. No platform = no money.

People have also alarmingly mentioned that on a video in the past Anna has said to have mentioned that she would love to have a gay son. This of course has set alarm bells ringing. Not only that, but they created that no kids allowed podcast and titled a video of “my child is gay, what now?” and mentioned E2 wearing dresses within this podcast. This had a lot of views.

E2 also looks generally fed up and sad in that latest TikTok. That poor child is having their childhood ripped from them to have their whole identity, hobbies and personality relating to being transgender and is having it shaped for content purposes too. Not only that, but also is used for clickbait, old photos of themselves being plastered everywhere on the thumbnails for clicks and having (TRANSGENDER DAUGHTER) as the clickbait title EVERY single video they are included in. The exploitation of it all is disgraceful. Anna is also now doing this too. Where’s E1 and A1’s hair tutorials and makeup? Ahh that’s right, they don’t get as much views of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Watched it again and seriously, did she even put these tomatoes anywhere near an oven? The oven dish also looks brand new to me. it still has the barcode sticker on the bottom...how is the sticker even still intact after ~200°C in the oven? Wouldn't it turn completely black or melt off? I'm so confused...
Actually you make an excellent point, that garlic hadn’t even turned colour! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
how creepy is it all those hundreds of people on tik Tok are commenting on how beautiful a 8 year old child is? I’ve never in my life told someone else their kid was beautiful or a princess or soooo pretty. They sound like a bunch of pedos honestly.
they like to be called MAPs now or Minor Attracted Persons which made me physically sick when I learnt it
Why are we pandering to criminals now?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She probably hasn’t even washed it before using it. I have noticed this before. It’s revolting, imagine the dust and germs from being handled in various places !

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion. Jonathan is seedy, Anna is needy: putting their kids on the Internet as they are both so greedy.

Reactions: 29
they like to be called MAPs now or Minor Attracted Persons which made me physically sick when I learnt it
Why are we pandering to criminals now?
Jonathan bought a jumper with a symbol on it in a clothing haul that someone said was the sign for that group ……makes you wonder.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I thought the same thing, and when she was mixing it the tomatoes still all stayed in perfect firm shape, when I roast tomatoes they fall apart as soon as you try and stir them up!

Reactions: 10
Anna is absolutely obsessed with her new identity as a people pleaser. She can’t stop talking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched Anna make another dick of herself in her latest tiktok, but this time with Jonathan standing in the background looking like a twit doing the "we are total opposites, people pleaser" video instead of the other usual twit she partners with, Matt. . She must of told Matt, "let me do one tiktok with my loser husband (seeing as the last 10 of them has been with Matt) to keep up the fake facade and keep up with the husband and wife, we are a happy couple bullshit front and the next 5 tik toks it's us again, barbie bestie". :sick:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched Anna make another dick of herself in her latest tiktok, but this time with Jonathan standing in the background looking like a twit doing the "we are total opposites, people pleaser" video instead of the other usual twit she partners with, Matt. . She must of told Matt, "let me do one tiktok with my loser husband (seeing as the last 10 of them has been with Matt) to keep up the fake facade and keep up with the husband and wife, we are a happy couple bullshit front and the next 5 tik toks it's us again, barbie bestie". :sick:
I used to think it was only Jono that was a fool, but she has become increasingly insufferable lately.

Her attempts to throw sarky comments to those that show genuine concern for her children & wee dogs is just downright embarrassing (as is her dancing and mugging to camera):rolleyes:

She isn't bright enough to get her point across and just resorts to passive aggressive & ridiculous sound bites.

What's all this 'her truth, my truth ' rubbish....there is one truth, end of.

Reactions: 20
I had never heard of it before someone posted on here, it’s really messed up that this type of tit is allowed. Jonathan picked the one for little boys as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.