SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at the views for the past 3 vlogs, those "challenge" ones dont seem so popular.

Reactions: 8
I bet the neighbours must of thought who is the fuckwit making that nee-nah, nee-nah siren sound & all the carry on at the top of his voice.
I guarantee, It wouldn't of taken them long though for them to realise it must be that weirdo next door that talks into his camera all the time in his garden, you know, the one that rides around on his tractor all day being a nuisance and disturbing the peace. I'm sure that's not the first time their neighbours must hear all sorts of annoying & disturbing noise coming from him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
people hate them apart from the minions and matt, at most the school parents only have empathy for the kids but dont feel comfortable inviting them around or letting their kids go to their house. I bet J threatens parents by saying he’ll bad mouth them to the school or vlogs if they dont get invited to parties etc

E1 has a complete different set of friends at each party which is odd as most primary friends stay friends from reception to year 6.

Reactions: 9
Have they taken down the kids hide and seek videos?
Looks like it, I wonder if Youtube claimed them as Youtube kids and you know how he is, if something isn't bringing in the cash, it's got to be abandoned.

It appeared that he cut off the camera right after E2 was told they lost. Looking at their face you could see that it wasn't going to end well. These kids cannot be pitted against each other or they will rip one another apart because the jelly is real with that family. It was also unfair how he played the game with those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
anything for the views imagine kids going through a divorce and their favourite youtuber takes it ss an opportunity to pretend they are also doing the same

Reactions: 5
Here ya go, 31 seconds of cackling.
That is def fake laughs going on there, the type you do when trying to cheer up children not hanging out with your friends. Also I don’t think I laugh that hard unless watching a professional comedian or had a few too many vinos !

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Todays video is nothing special, just an excuse for anna to have a moan and set non existent rumours straight.
She thinks it's funny that she ignored jonathan and spent valentines day with matt although he's only her bestie
They went to a galentines event and then dinner again clearly she didn't give a thought to her husband other than making him the usual slop which he didn't eat ordered fish and chips instead can't say I blame him

People quite rightly point out the difference in how she acts around matt and jonathan and she's not having it pretending it's trolls and everything's fine.
It gets to the point people question if she's with matt that is saying something about her obsession isn't it.

Well I for one think jonathan was putting on a show and actually did care about being ignored, as much as they refuse to admit they've drifted she goes to bed at 8 with the kids running about whilst he drinks the does the morning school run.
Their non existent pretend dates are sitting miles apart reviewing a film eating a takeaway every single time.

I did laugh when anna said parenting 4 kids is exhausting that's why she's wiped out at 8 errmmm you make dinner stupidly early whilst j bathes the kids, puts them to bed , does their homework etc

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every time Anna says ‘Matt’s gay!’ take a shot! It would even make Jonathan drunk 🥲

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Every time Anna says ‘Matt’s gay!’ take a shot! It would even make Jonathan drunk 🥲
I think that’s the most animated I’ve ever seen Anna in a video. As if, compensating for something… compensating for maybe that she has drifted from the relationship.

It is interesting that they don’t feature on each others socials though? Like, they’re a family channel, made their fortune with family vlogging. Not saying that they have to be on it each day but it’s like they live separate lives. To the point that Anna took down from her bio on Instagram that she’s wife to J.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
these two think they are the most innocent people ever, they never own up to their actions. People who are calling A out for being toxic are genuine people who’ve experienced abuse from their own mothers in favour of their sons. Anna,Jonathan and anyone who supports them are vile disgusting bullies

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His grotesque use of his hands makes me physically heave. 🤮

He is incapable of stringing a sentence together without using his stumpy, tat ridden hands to convey what any normal ,intelligent person could do verbally.

I would love to get A Body Language person to interpret the pair of them, especially the repellent Jono.

Reactions: 19
His grotesque use of his hands makes me physically heave. 🤮

He is incapable of stringing a sentence together without using his stumpy, tat ridden hands to convey what any normal ,intelligent person could do verbally.

I would love to get A Body Language person to interpret the pair of them, especially the repellent Jono.
But he’s a Guru now and that’s what Guru’s do!!!1!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But he’s a Guru now and that’s what Guru’s do!!!1!
Yeah, the wise old Owl, or Maharaji of Social bull*h1t.:rolleyes:

He is a grotesque parody of every other charlatan that has existed over the years.:mad:

However the very platform that made him obscene amounts of unearned money is coming back to bite him and his vain lazy wife on the ar*e.

The sham of their life is being exposed..what the hell was that last vlog with him and her sprouting crap about their S*x life and a relationship that nobody believes in. :p ;)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is Jonathan bobbing his head up and down when Anal is talking? Has he labeled himself as a bobble head? Is that what he identifies as now? Is this a bandwagon I missed? 🤣

So he has reuploaded the hide & seek videos on his failure of a channel (which is what he revived it for in the first place, videos that the E’s wanted to make!) obviously tried to get more views on the main channel but ended up with some of the most embarrassing statistics ever, so had make up some sorry excuse 🤣🤣🤣

Also everything they talked about has been here on tattle in the last week or two. Barely anything in the comments on the videos. How can the minions not see this?
I remember back before I knew what tattle was I thought where is all this “troll” stuff coming from, I never see stuff in the comments (obviously don’t know what DMs they get though) But I’ve come to realise that they take genuine concern and constructive criticism as trolling and complain bitterly. He is so quick to give out advice but can never take onboard anything others bring up, even if it’s to protect his children from predators!

Hate to think what they’ve been up to this week, cause I’m not buying “she needed a break”
Wasn’t this the week she refused to show on the calendar the other day!?

Also pretty dangerous having a spare room “that no one is meant to be in” without a door handle! What happens if one of the kids played hide and seek up there and got stuck for hours? WTF!

Reactions: 20
It’s strange to me that people would DM her about her and Matt’s relationship when if they follow her they can clearly see he is a gay man. I do believe she is smitten with him or it’s she’s finally found someone who is as deranged as she is. Why I think this should be worrying for Jojo is if she were to have found a younger single straight man walking his kids from class everyday. Anal I think would lean into the attention(but not cheat)as she is married to an old man who is struggling to pay the bills. However, Anal might be intimidated by a strong man as she does seem to wear the pants in the relationship. I think she’s content in her life right now relationship wise. She’s married to a push over goblin that doesn’t come out of his hole to bug her, she can spend money on nice things, and have her little friend (for now)

I find it odd he put up two videos of the kids so she could take a break. She films small snippets of her day, it’s not rocket science. Being Matt’s friend must be so draining.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.