SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he doesn’t talk about any crimes. When he’s talked about anything regarding anyone else’s death it’s disgusting and he does make it about himself.

it’s really gross how drunk he gets around his kids and I wonder what messed up things they’ve heard him slur out his disgusting mouth when he is drunk off his ass. Kids never forget even though he might.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wish I could edit all Anna’s creepy cackles together on her weird alphabet video with Matt. I don’t even understand what they were doing, other than random phrases for each letter of the alphabet… Anna was hysterical each time he spoke. You can tell he thinks she’s crazy. The only one she didn’t laugh at was “protect trans kids” whilst waving a flag, which she randomly had in the car.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if E2 was put in timeout for upsetting A1? Would explain why J just barged in the bathroom and why E2 was not responding because they were sulking. I also wonder if they spin the death of the trans girl to talk only about themselves and their perceived problems 🤔 😕

intresting thought. My first though was because he kept staring at the mirror was if he was questioning his body image or smth

Reactions: 4
I feel that was staged. Why would Jono enter a closed door bathroom with Alessia in tow..Edie could have been using the toilet.

All done for comments. :rolleyes:
I agree, completely staged
---

Police are saying it was not a hate crime.
They are saying that they don't think it is so far, but I guess it's the early stages of the investigation.
I'm from that area and I've heard lots of talk about it today which makes it sound like a hate crime tbh. Absolutely shocking and I hope he doesn't mention it tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t eleven see herself younger in mirrors or something in the last stranger things? Maybe he’s trying to see himself before Jonathan started ruining his life? Maybe he’s trying to summon vecna to get rid of his evil father? Who knows.

Reactions: 6
What case are you guys referring to as I live in the US and have no clue, right now we are dealing with Aliens and balloons?

Anal and Matt a podcast? That would just be Anal laughing at nothing and Matt mumbling and us have no clue what is going on.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What case are you guys referring to as I live in the US and have no clue, right now we are dealing with Aliens and balloons?

Anal and Matt a podcast? That would just be Anal laughing at nothing and Matt mumbling and us have no clue what is going on.
A 16 year old trans girl got stabbed and killed. Two younger teenagers (15 yr olds I believe) were arrested.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The new video, hide and seek, is a complete copy of the likes of “kid city” on YouTube. Huge, huge, huge kid lead YouTube channel.
Lots of gaming, lots of games, lots of family vlogs of challenges etc. even down to the editing, the little face badges in the top of the screen… count my words he’s using kid city as homework to grow his channel and make millions again.
Won’t work, he’s a flop.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The new video, hide and seek, is a complete copy of the likes of “kid city” on YouTube. Huge, huge, huge kid lead YouTube channel.
Lots of gaming, lots of games, lots of family vlogs of challenges etc. even down to the editing, the little face badges in the top of the screen… count my words he’s using kid city as homework to grow his channel and make millions again.
Won’t work, he’s a flop.
I don't think anything will bring back the views now...

Reactions: 12
oh god there goes Anna again with her weird lunatic dance moves.
Is she doing some mating call dance to matt or something even though its for Jonathan's birthday.
Poor dog is hanging on for dear life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Jonathan to E2: “You’re not supposed to use the cameras bro”
How are they still misgendering after this long? They have supposedly been calling E2 Edie and female pronouns for years!

Can’t wait for the next episode of hide and seek where he nearly runs over a child in the garden on his gator! Fun!! *insert eyeroll emoji”

Is she doing some mating call dance to matt or something even though its for Jonathan's birthday.

View attachment 1957963
Oh no that is Albi isn’t it 😔
So the poor frail, blind, deaf and incontinent dog now has whiplash 😔

Tell me how much of an animal lover you are again Anal? Cause I’m really struggling to see it!

• Sad
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1957963

View attachment 1957963
Groomer man child,Joan, has ruined Eduardo’s life. All for the love of money and POS Joan’s incessant need for attention. He’s used abused those children since birth.
Eduardo was groomed, coached, told he’s a she by this hideous man/child. Eduardo is inappropriate on every video posted by the child lecher. Eduardo was a sweet quiet little boy. Joan produced the trans Eduardo. God bless Eduardo.

I wish I could edit all Anna’s creepy cackles together on her weird alphabet video with Matt. I don’t even understand what they were doing, other than random phrases for each letter of the alphabet… Anna was hysterical each time he spoke. You can tell he thinks she’s crazy. The only one she didn’t laugh at was “protect trans kids” whilst waving a flag, which she randomly had in the car.
Here ya go, 31 seconds of cackling.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jonathan calls E2 'buddy' all the time too, something he only does to E2 and A2, not the others. Hmmm...

I think todays workout has hit a new low, I’ve never seen anything so lack lustre and lethargic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Half term officially started and J has already lined up the kids work schedule for the week, he said in the vlog description "he promised E1 & E2 to make fun videos they wanted to make, every day this week". He is making out they are the one's who instigated the whole thing. Yer sure Jan. He is behind it all, for sure. And its not just E1 & E2 its Alessia and Andrea too that have to be part of filming all week.

Oh how terrible Jonathan, poor you, the sacrifices you will be making, they had to twist your arm to film a video everyday, what a load of bullshit he spins. Tell me that wasn't his plan anyway without telling me. What a way to spend their half term, filming videos every day for the week. Not surprising though, that's what they are made to do on all their school breaks, that is their life with those two monsters until such time they are old enough to get as far away from them as they possibly can one day and until then, they will continue to be exploited.:mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
well this plan is failing, theyve gone down to 1.65M now and struggling to gain 10k views, i thought a certain other family where struggling but the SJs are on average getting less views than a young person uploading a scene from a tv show for fun… how embarrassing

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen Anna’s stories where the two As are opening Valentines Day cards, but I was distracted by Alessia openly touching her crotch repeatedly. Not once, maybe three occasions. Asides from the fact that as a parent you would question, do you need the toilet, or even suggest stopping that, HOW ABOUT NOT FILMING IT!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.