SacconeJolys #85 four-year-old wrecks the house and siblings, but it’s okay, he probably just had a bad day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like to share the children’s faces but for this I chose too.

Long hair and pink clothes can not take away masculine features
634E28FA-DB0C-4A83-8B39-A57BBFB86D4F.jpeg

Reactions: 16
I’ve just seen Anna’s stories where the two As are opening Valentines Day cards, but I was distracted by Alessia openly touching her crotch repeatedly. Not once, maybe three occasions. Asides from the fact that as a parent you would question, do you need the toilet, or even suggest stopping that, HOW ABOUT NOT FILMING IT!
It was so sad to watch. I know young child will sometimes do that, but, like you said- Anna did nothing. STOP RECORDING ANNA AND SEE IF YOUR DAUGHTER IS OK. Or, it’s something she does so often, they don’t notice- which is worrying in itself. She could have an infection, that needs addressing

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Canon uk sponsoring that these terrible parents is disgusting 🤮 who believes she prints pictures and cute notes to them to put in their lunches? Lol are they serrrrrrrrrious?! 😆 “I care about my kids mental health” ….lorrrrrrd!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Canon uk sponsoring that these terrible parents is disgusting 🤮 who believes she prints pictures and cute notes to them to put in their lunches? Lol are they serrrrrrrrrious?! 😆 “I care about my kids mental health” ….lorrrrrrd!
If she cared about their mental health she would not have them online...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This is so petty but I absolutely HATE the way anna stirs food she’s cooking, like why is she lifting the food up like that all the bloody time 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Strange that on Anna's IG happy Valentines day post it's 5 pictures of her and Andrea....not her actual husband ?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why can't they just have a rule that if anyone or anything touches a private area, it DOESN'T GO INTO A VIDEO!!! For the love of god that poor kid either needed the commode or has an infection of some sort. Possibly from dirty bath water, bubble bath, and spat-out toothpaste.
Also, her nose isn't getting any better and it's going to scar. Christ's sake, just stick a band-aid over it and tell her she won't get her iPad if they catch her taking it off or making it worse. tit's got to get done or it's going to be permanent.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
This is so petty but I absolutely HATE the way anna stirs food she’s cooking, like why is she lifting the food up like that all the bloody time 😂
Same, her over stirring of everything stresses me out 😂.
Also the way she just leaves the spoon in the pot , cooking with the food!

isnt galentines aimed at single people 😂😂

also do we think anna thinks it stands for gay and not girls

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Didn’t even get to the end of today’s video. It’s boring, lame and seems a sudden change in direction. The opening credits are incredibly cringy. Clinging to Youtube for the $$’s

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn’t even get to the end of today’s video. It’s boring, lame and seems a sudden change in direction. The opening credits are incredibly cringy. Clinging to Youtube for the $$’s
I just couldn't get over how easily Edie gets jealous, I mean her face when Emilia won the camera, she is so used to being the center of Jonathan's attention. And what's worse is J only sees her as his cash cow, it won't be long before Alessia or Andrea become the favourite and she is pushed aside

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I just couldn't get over how easily Edie gets jealous, I mean her face when Emilia won the camera, she is so used to being the center of Jonathan's attention. And what's worse is J only sees her as his cash cow, it won't be long before Alessia or Andrea become the favourite and she is pushed aside
Whilst the whole trans issue is ongoing, Edie will always be front and centre of everything. I agree about the jealousy, Edie didn't even read Emilias birthday wishes to Jono, choosing to hog the limelight and only did so when Emilia got upset.

Everything is Edie for Jono. His cash cow

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.